It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Invasion Ever !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And yet Putin told Russian soldiers he FORCED into the military to go kill them.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's all the same #, us dollar hedgemoney, oil pipelines shut down in the name of climate change but also control

Russia Iran Venezula Cuba who else Turkey? Gaddafi suddam whose next to accept IMF swift bank

Ukraine is next that's who

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

It appears to me Putin is an idiot.

That's the thing though , He's not an Idiot .

Putin Knows full well the consequences of what he is doing in Ukraine , and he knows the aftermath will be a nightmare should Russian Forces not succeed in Ukraine . Russia will lose all respect on the world stage , the big bad Russian bear will be seen as a Russian Cub should he lose in Ukraine.

Should Putin be backed into a corner things will get ugly , and that scares the daylights out of me.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Should Putin be backed into a corner things will get ugly , and that scares the daylights out of me.

Which will result in an even bigger global and homefront backlash towards him than if he lost... basically, he's screwed up, its just as to how he's gonna choose to end it. A little humiliation and potentially being replaced (finally) as the leader of Russia, or as that dead guy who sparked off WW3/dropped the first nukes in over 80 years.

This entire thing is one big loose/loose/bigger loose situation for Russia and mostly Putin as far as i see it.
edit on 26-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

And maybe that is what globalists wants, kill the Russia and China as both of those countries will never accept the globalization. But a more flexible leaders would embrace what only money can buy.

Puppets in places of power.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

And maybe that is what globalists wants, kill the Russia and China as both of those countries will never accept the globalization. But a more flexible leaders would embrace what only money can buy.

Puppets in places of power.

In all my years i still havent figured out why the notion of globalism is bad to some people, i honestly see no problem with it and Globalism doesnt mean homogeneity, lose of sovereignty or reduction of freedoms... but given its the final big bad of most conspiracy theories i guess its dragged out whenever theres no other excuses to be put forward.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Globalization per say is not bad, but those pushing for it, have too much money and are too corrupted to want nothing but slaves under their foot.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Globalism doesn't work well with climate change

When you have countries like Turkey China undercutting global prices with there communist accounting

A ship leaves Turkey, travels the Atlantic, travels through the st Lawrence through Great lakes.....polluting all the while....meanwhile a steel mill in said country is somehow outpriced by the commies

Globalism is communism
edit on 26-2-2022 by ADUB77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2022 by ADUB77 because: Commies

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
a reply to: trog42x601

They obviously secured Chernobyl to avoid any nuclear accidents that might annihilate their own troops.

Maybe Putin doesn’t want to totally destroy the country he claims belongs to him since he will be the one paying for its revival after this war. In his fevered brain, he thinks this is a part of Russia and these are Russians.

Lots of them are Russians, almost 20% of Ukraine is Russians citizens, then there's the next generation that were born in Ukraine but their parents are from Russia

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: trog42x601
You don't think it's odd that you can still get Chinese food delivered DURING AN INVASION?

You don't think it's odd that people are still posting on WAZE about potholes around Kiev DURING AN INVASION?

You don't think it's odd that the Russians, not the Ukrainians are protecting Chernobyl DURING AN INVASION?

You don't think it's odd that the internet is full operational DURING AN INVASION?

BTW, I didn't say the Russians weren't there, I am questioning why they are there.

a reply to: UpThenDown

Where can you get Chinese food delivered? Kyiv is under Marshal law right now, citizens can't leave their houses all weekend and there was a 10pm curfews before this. If you are talking about other cities I cant see why not, people still gotta eat and work. This INVASION isn't targeting citizens and the main operations are gonna be in Kyiv to topple the government. It's a big country for European standards and has 45 million people they still gonna live their lives and like said the main war is around Kyiv. When Iraq was invaded lots of places were still open, especially in cities not named Baghdad.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Reports are things are not going well for the Russian Troops and by all accounts this should be good news right ?

Just my opinion, but I think most of the reports we are hearing is propaganda. We don't have a clue what the reality is because we aren't there, and a few video clips doesn't give us the whole picture.

EXACTLY. There was a MP of Ukraine on Fox the other day and he said that 3800 Russian soliders had been killed in the first 30 hours, as soon as he said it I knew he was full of crap.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The Russian troops have zero motivation to attack Ukraine and the Ukrainians are fighting for their homes. Momentum and willpower are more important than the size of the invading force. Also, isn’t this kind of like the U.S. attacking Canada? It would feel wrong to attack people with the same language, similar culture and values.

It's EXACTLY like that. This isn't like the US going into Afghanistan or Iraq and bombing everything insight and posing for pictures with severed heads. Almost 20% of Ukraine is Russian citizens and many people have family and friends on both sides of the border. There are also many pro Russian people in Ukraine don't go by the US media narrative where they make you think every single person in Ukraine hates the Russians. You just couldn't be too pro Russian in Kyiv with Zekenskyy and his government there or they would make things hard for you, most pro Russian people live in the east. After Yanukovych was ousted in 2014 the new government cut Crimea off from fresh water

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: putnam6

Lol...

But no seriously. The WOODPECKER is a real signal. Last thing I saw on it was from a year ago. Was hoping some of the older members who were into ham radios might know. And the antenna array is in Chernobyl.

You're getting your 'numbers' confused. The Russian Woodpecker is not a numbers station. For many years it was thought to be an RF jammer, but it turns out it was actually an Over The Horizon radar system which, coincidentally, jammed amateur radio frequencies all over the spectrum at different times. There were many true "numbers stations" in Russia, among many other countries (still are a few), but Woodpecker was not one of them.

The reason the Duga OTH radar system is often confused with "numbers stations" is that for the longest time no one really knew what the purpose of the transmission was, so it was thought to be some sort of clandestine communications system...just like actual numbers stations were. So, when people study things like mysterious radio signals the Russian Woodpecker often shows up, but again it wasn't really a numbers station.

BTW...Numbers stations usually repeat after several groups of five digits are read off, so they'll look more like..."12345, 12345, 12345, 12345, 98765, 98765, 12345, 12345, 12345, 00000. The "98765" is the message, and the "12345"s are just buffers, and the "00000" signals the end of the transmission. Then sequences of groups of five numbers will resume for hours and hours, until another message comes up.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

It makes sense as Putins aim wasn't to kill civilians or cripple their infrastructure, it was to remove Zalensky (a Mccain and Obama stooge) and reduce the presence of a new dictatorship, and far right movement, including REAL Nazi's.
a reply to: Joneselius

Starting a war with 200,000 troops, missiles, tanks are going to hurt civilians.

So, a Jewish president has a NAZI government?

I don't think so.

Children are dying, getting blown up and you defend Putin and this slaughter.

The Nazis are in their armed forces, lots of them and their are many Nazis in their leadership, its one of the reason they aren't in NATO. A simple Google image search of "Ukrainian Nazis" brings up tons of pictures and related stories. The Western media will never tell this side of the story they want everyone to remain like you and say "I dont think so"

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That view speaks volumes of your own propaganda intake.
Zelensky (that's how one writes his name) is from a Jewish family to call him Nazi is outrageously stupid.
He was voted to fight oligarchs and corruption, sure he might have centered a lot of power upon himself, but what's he supposed to do given the circumstances?
He was very popular as comedian and the 70% are plausible. People like the 'stick it to the rich' outsiders.
You're full of # yourself so pot... kettle

He wasn't saying Zelenskyy is a Nazi, he said "to remove Zelenskyy and reduce the presence of a new dictatorship and far right movement with real Nazis"

Tons of Nazis in Ukraines armed forces and their leadership, easy to research this.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Reports are things are not going well for the Russian Troops and by all accounts this should be good news right ?

Just my opinion, but I think most of the reports we are hearing is propaganda. We don't have a clue what the reality is because we aren't there, and a few video clips doesn't give us the whole picture.

EXACTLY. There was a MP of Ukraine on Fox the other day and he said that 3800 Russian soliders had been killed in the first 30 hours, as soon as he said it I knew he was full of crap.

I agree 100%. How anyone can believe any numbers reporting after the last two years just boggles the mind.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: Peeple

That view speaks volumes of your own propaganda intake.
Zelensky (that's how one writes his name) is from a Jewish family to call him Nazi is outrageously stupid.
He was voted to fight oligarchs and corruption, sure he might have centered a lot of power upon himself, but what's he supposed to do given the circumstances?
He was very popular as comedian and the 70% are plausible. People like the 'stick it to the rich' outsiders.
You're full of # yourself so pot... kettle

He wasn't saying Zelenskyy is a Nazi, he said "to remove Zelenskyy and reduce the presence of a new dictatorship and far right movement with real Nazis"

Tons of Nazis in Ukraines armed forces and their leadership, easy to research this.

Not so easy anymore. A lot of it has been/is being hidden or erased.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm almost giving up with this website. I'm sick and tired of being taken out of context by people who refuse to read what I actually type...

These people are dumb as rocks and its sad. They have the resources to be informed....

It gets boring seeing the same people, time and time again, reading only their context into a post, without bothering to look at what they're spewing out their ignorant mouths.....

The same people are not interested in facts or history, just their bias. Nazism is a REAL issue in the Ukraine, and in their rag tag military. Zelensky did nothing to combat it as the Nazis supported him in in 14" insurrection.

People can just take a hike at this point. Its getting dangerous now. Imagine a nuclear war because someone didnt bother to understand the truth! That's where we are at

I mean someone really just typed, hes Jewish, he csnt possibly support Nazism..... Im done!.a reply to: MisguidedAngel

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

So are in Germany in BND, police and Bundeswehr, France, Italy, UK, US, Russia...
It applies to everybody and therefore is irrelevant in this discussion.

If it's Putin's obligation to remove dictators shouldn't he first off himself?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Please tell me what makes a Nazi a Nazi if not the 'Vernichtung' of Jewish people?
And the feeling's mutual, some people here are dumb as rocks.

looking at you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join