It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of an Ancient Advanced civilization that spanned the Globe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
nobody needs an superficial 'theory' about an unknown 'Ancient Advanced civilization' that left no physical traces.

just another cheap fringe YT video by somebody who watched too much Hancock and got hypnotized by his 2 hour long book advertising speeches.

nobody needs an unknown ancient advanced civilization here:

or here

or here

or here

or here

all just hands of normal ancient egyptians.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
That idea that modern humans dont have the technology to lift the "heavy" stones of the past remains as accurate as saying modern humans have too weak arms to open doors because they play too much consoles.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
When humans build things that big today, first you build wooden forms, pour your material in and then remove the forms when the material sets.

Are these natural stones or could that have been poured right where they are?

Addressed by the OP here.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

As far as "laser precision cuts" this is also an exageration. Many cuts look great from far away, but once you get up close you can see they are not that straight and often filled with mortar.

Two words:
Polygonal Masonry.

Greater precision was possible, but it was difficult, and therefore expensive, and a lot less common than most works.

Ancient Polygonal Masonry can be found around the world. Many times people, that came after the original builders, would use smaller blocks to build upon the exposed walls in these areas.
It is rather curious how the older the civilization, the larger the stones they used in construction.

Then there is the use of metal clamps in stone walls all over the Ancient World.

Ancient Egypt, India, Peru, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Iran, Armenia, Tunisia, Greece & Italy. These countries, thousands of miles apart, share the same technology used by Ancient builders.

Academic archeology initially thought they had (as always) a religious/ceremonial use. However, scientists did tests and revealed that the clamps were used to pour metal in order to freeze and hold the megaliths together. There are pieces of poured metal still present in Ethiopia to back up scientists’ claims.

www.revelations-of-the-ancient-world.com...

edit on 11-2-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Glad you liked my suggestion.

Obviously not a coincidence, but you could have at least posted a new video instead of the one from two years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I see evidence of Nimrod, and his tower. The Bible says the people of the world were of one word or mind. So they had Nimrod and the society he built as an example. If God scatters them by confusing language then the technology they learned was not totally lost, they just now had different ways to interpret the instructions, the had different resources and different priorities when deciding to build back to the good old days of Nimrod. This video kinda shows that.
One source of information, then the information is spread out but not replicated but only a reinterpretation of the one source.

I would imagine as people gather around with their languages that there would be an instinct to get back to normal. so they would build what was familiar and build how they leaned from the one source.

As for technology. If after the biblical description of the flood, they may have had access to younger elements and resources. Not everything would have been buried under deep deep layers of earth. So perhaps they were able to do things different with granite as it could be easier molded or sculpted in it’s younger form. Maybe magnets were easier to access and they could use levitate large blocks of rocks. Lots of maybes.

Nice video though, you got me thinking again.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hello, everyone!

I just subscribed to this forum because I have found that some traffic was redirected to my website from here, and was surprised to find this topic.

My name is Christian, I'm a 31 years Ph.D. student from Italy. I have devoted my studies to the multiple connections that are found throughout the globe, from the megalithic structures to the same systems of beliefs, traditions, and mythologies.

There are countless similarities and identical paradigms from the ancient world.

I've seen some of you discussing a possible event that extinguished a possible civilization that existed earlier than the first civilizations we know about.

Well, this field I've been studying too, and it's only a matter of days that eminent geologist J.L.Powell from the University of Southern California published a very important study supporting the Younger Dryas theory, accusing modern archaeologists of premature rejection.

This is a problem that often affects sciences that have to be reconstructed through speculations and hypotheses.

An excerpt from the intro to his essay: "Scientists have initially rejected many theories that later achieved widespread consensus. In some instances, the rejection lasted for half a century or more, until enough new evidence arrived to convert all but the most obstinate opponents, who often carried their
opposition to the grave".

Now, we firmly believe this is the case for the Younger Dryas hypothesis, given that geological proofs of a meteorite strike that hit major areas of the planet, as the meteor shattered mid-air, were already found. This happened around 12.000 BCE, and gives full credit to Plato's history in the Critias dialogue, who also managed to get his dates correct (as a matter of fact, the Egyptian priest told Solon that the event happened approximately 9000 years before their time).

This said, most of the prominent historians of antiquity reported the story of a civilization living prior to the event, most notably Herodotus, Strabo, Diodorus Siculus, Diodorus of Alicarnassus, Africanus, Josephus, and Manetho.

More than 90% of the ancient cultures had a mythological account about a natural catastrophe usually in the form of a deluge (geological evidence of ripples on the land has been found throughout vast areas, even in North America by dr. Schoch from Boston).

My take on this is that there actually are megalithic structures that were built using the same exact technique, from quarrying to putting into place, over different areas of the world, most notably Bolivia, Perù, Egypt, Japan (Asuka), India, and the Mediterranean Area to some extent.

I personally consider the Osireion to be one of the oldest structures in Egypt, and the most perfect, too (both things were already believed by the person who led the excavations of it, dr. E.Naville from the Smithsonian). Observing the many other Egyptian structures gives us a clear hint that dynastic Egyptians weren't able to achieve such a structural masterpiece, rivaling only the Great Pyramid (which is actually connected to the Osireion together with the Valley Temple, I can go in-depth if someone wants).

Anyways, there are several other structures. I've also read someone wanting an example of a structure that couldn't possibly be achieved even with modern technology, and that would certainly be the Trilithon platform of Jupiter's Temple at Baalbek (although engineers agree that even just "planning" the Osireion from scratch on a piece of paper would be quite a difficult task). Even Sacsayhuaman and the already mentioned Temple of the Sun at Ollantaytambo, for its logistic problems, make the list.

Some have tried to explain the technique used to transport and lift the Trilithon stones at Baalbek, like architect Pierre Adams, but miserably failed due to scale (the supposed wooden pulley should have to be at least 22 times greater, but then it would be impossible to maneuver because of the size, no matter how much manpower, the issue would be technical and logistic).

Anyways, if someone wants to check it, I'm building an online archive of megalithic structures and ancient rock art, and my intention is to make a whole section dedicated to mythologies and sacred texts, their interpretations, and connections.

The address is: www.theancientconnection.com...

If I cannot insert the link for some reason, please tell me and I'll remove it.

Anyways, love the thread and you wouldn't imagine the academic people I find that agree with this theory nowadays. As Powell said, it might even take half a century or more, the more we discover the faster this paradigm will eventually change, Gobekli Tepe being the top of the iceberg of a 14.000 and older megalithic civilization that knew astronomy, geometry, mathematics, and that was able to find processes to cut and move megalithic stones that are currently out of our understanding. Most of the time, I find that the actual academic deniers of this theory are not aware of many of the structures and are substantially ignorant - in a benign way, meaning without malice - about some of the topics.

The problem is, if you enroll in an archaeology class you'd probably never stumble across these structures because the studies are directed towards the set of skills they have to develop for on-field studies and such.

So they usually get through the theoretical part and accept the view proposed to them, and thus it's very difficult to propose them theories that don't fit in their scheme. However, once they are shown some of the possible arguments and hypotheses in a logical, rational way, many are open enough to change their mind.

Cheers from Italy!

edit on 11-2-2022 by Nihil0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2022 by Nihil0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2022 by Nihil0 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm sure that there are lots of Documented History at the Vatican that would blow peoples minds.

originally posted by: Timely
I find ancient undocumented history (anything not destroyed or
Obfuscated eg. Library of Alexandria) fascinating!

I doubt that we will ever know the absolute truth, although I believe we will keep uncovering juicy tidbits of our past that one day will paint a clearer picture of who we are and where our true origins lie.

Nice thread!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm not sure how he figured it out, but I remember reading about this guy in Florida who built the coral castle all by himself for some gold digger skank that never returned his affections.
He figured out the Egyptians method for cutting and moving colossal objects. It was frequency based. I don't get why there is not a massive effort by scientists to understand what frequency he was using, we should all devote more time and effort to understanding that guy, he hasn't even been dead a hundred years. You can still go to Florida, see his corral castle he built, and see the instruments he used. He should be known as one of the greatest minds in American history. Right next to Ben Franklin and Tesla
edit on 11-2-2022 by DracoCain because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2022 by DracoCain because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nihil0

Welcome to ATS as a posting member! I enjoyed reading your take on the matter, and can happily report your link is working! Now, off to check it out.

edit on 50000001010America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: sp

edit on 50000001111America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: punc

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thank you so much!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

edit on 50000001111America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: dbl

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Often, when we see these sites we think there must have been some huge slave labor force.

However, it occurs to me that the "wretched slave beaten with a whip" is not well know for accuracy and artistry.
Painstaking accuracy and artistry involved in these constructions, seem to me, to indicate a highly motivated, cooperative team process with very high morale. It would be similar to the organization and equipping an army.

Consider the "supply chain" that had to go in to sustaining this group of specialized workers. They needed shelter and homes. Shoes, Clothes, food. Wives (unless you think ancient men were celibate and liked it.), children. And an army of farm workers to grow food. An army of cooks. An army of delivery people.

And bean counters, mathematicians, organizers, and managers.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nihil0
Welcome!
I actually visited your site earlier today researching my fist post on this thread.
NICE!

Hope you stay around a while for us to pick your brain.

Check out the "introduction" forum and introduce yourself to ATS, we are glad to have you!

Quad

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven
They moved because they were asked to move, with the right tones, notes can move stone, and a sword can be drawn from stone with the proper words, everything is vibration

Well that's what I read somewhere and it's as good as any other explanation

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka
That idea that modern humans dont have the technology to lift the "heavy" stones of the past remains as accurate as saying modern humans have too weak arms to open doors because they play too much consoles.

Yep, people were hauling around rocks for thousands of the year using muscle power. The last folks to do so for real (not Experimental archaeological recreations) were the Nias people in Sumatra and did so circa 1915.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11/2/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
So, why does man build public works using 16,000 pound stones?

I'm not sure the the OPs number was right, but...

He said 1600 tons.

That would be 3,200,000 lbs.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: chr0naut

I've heard that idea before... problem is machu pichu might be some sort of composite pouring or molded...

Can't see that happening with solid granite or diorite... Melting and reforming stone might be possible, but we know where most of these stones came from... and in many cases the quarries were miles away

IF they were melted and reformed they wouldn't maintain their structure which is how we know where they came from

These blocks were transported from one place to another in one solid piece

For Machu P the quarry is within the town itself. So not a long haul.

www.peru-explorer.com...

French word for quarry is carriere.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
I think jim has been watching this DOCU
That still is from this.

I just squealed! Thank goodness I am alone

I LOVE THIS DOCUMENTARY!!!!!!! I remember the first time I watched it I was saying OMG every few mins and then I made my roommates and their partners watch it.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DracoCain
I'm not sure how he figured it out, but I remember reading about this guy in Florida who built the coral castle all by himself for some gold digger skank that never returned his affections.
He figured out the Egyptians method for cutting and moving colossal objects. It was frequency based. I don't get why there is not a massive effort by scientists to understand what frequency he was using, we should all devote more time and effort to understanding that guy, he hasn't even been dead a hundred years. You can still go to Florida, see his corral castle he built, and see the instruments he used. He should be known as one of the greatest minds in American history. Right next to Ben Franklin and Tesla

Edward Leedskanlin and she was HIS FIANCE NOT A GOLDDIGGING SKANK. She left a day before their wedding.

Yes, he was pretty darn smart. He did something with magnets to move his stones. The code to Coral Castle is build in his design. There is a book by him called "Magnetic Current" it talks about the flywheel he built to move the stones. I once thought I could buy magnets to replicate this until I saw how much magnets cost.

I really dont know why they don't take what he did seriously. They just call him eccentric and call it a day. The man built that place by himself without our modern machines. How can they not study what he did?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join