It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of an Ancient Advanced civilization that spanned the Globe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In a time, perhaps before time as we know it... there lived a people who had technology that is far beyond anything we have in modern times. These people moved incredible weights as IF they were nothing... and carved/shaped the hardest stone like it was clay.

Sites that are found around the world are proof of the existence of these people... and i honestly have trouble believing they were from this planet... Maybe they were our ancient ancestors and merely possessed a technology that was lost to history... maybe not.

Professionals in the archaeological fields will have us believe they carved stone using primitive copper tools... but there is tool markings of large circular saws making these cuts all across the world... not to mention laser precision cuts in granite and diorite that i don't believe we can recreate today! Monstrous stone megaliths exist that we can't lift today... some in excess of 1600 tons. And Cuts so precise that you can't slip a sheet of paper between them...

This video is a good half hour, but well worth the watch IF you're interested in this kind of thing... and IF you're on ATS i know you are... im sure many of you have already seen a lot of what is shown here, but have you ever tried to put it all together?

Connections exist all over the world relating to what must be the same people... using the same technologies... creating almost the exact same structures that have survived for thousands of years!

What happened to these people? And how did they create these marvels of technology thousands of years ago in a time where we are taught humans were tribal, barely getting out of caves

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I have always had a theory that the ancient gods were real people with advanced technology.

Probably after some great reset of society everyone else was plunged into the dark ages except them.

They sat up on that mountain with electricity and indoor plumbing and played god

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Harte

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I watch most if not all of history mystery and the dude from India, starts with a P.. lol It does bind the mind of why these polygonal walls and all the heavy lifting is throughout the entire planet.. I try to keep an open mind but dang if you have a better explanation then lets hear it? I am all ears because I find it very compelling...

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The history they want you to believe is that we all evolved out of Africa. That story helps us remain manageable and ignorant of our true potential.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Perhaps the same thing happened to them as what is going on with us now, fighting over land, threatening each other with weapons of mass destruction.. and it will start the great reset ... again.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
The history they want you to believe is that we all evolved out of Africa. That story helps us remain manageable and ignorant of our true potential.

They want you to believe that ancient continents and Advanced civilization's didn't exist. They want you to believe that only seven exists.

That is the mainstream theory.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If you are able to carve and move a 16,000 pound stone,
surely you have the technology for masonry using a 1 pound bricks.

So, why does man build public works using 16,000 pound stones?

Because there is something outside the walls that can move a 15,000 pound stone.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Well I hoped that all that was and is false but I understand why you can say that.. In terms of millions of years we are just at that same point after what 5,000 years of what we do know? Sure we have skulls and bones dating back a long time but are we being told everything? No..

I am no archeologist by any means but there is a lot more to it then what we are being lead to believe..

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Whenever I watch the videos that explain how civilization began on earth and slowly spread (example below) I always think that maybe what actually happened is survivors from a global war or massive asteroid strike all hunkered down below ground and all wound up coming back up above ground at the same time once the air was breathable again.

www.calacademy.org...

edit on 10-2-2022 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I agree. Why would someone choose to build with megaliths? We are supposed to believe the builders chose to use megaliths as ostentatious displays of opulence for the King/Queen or to appease the gods. I always had a challenging time believing that was the only reason to use such massive slabs of stone.

The building scale is also way off on too many of the ancient structures. Doorways, stairs, are designed for much larger beings.

a reply to: sraven

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I find ancient undocumented history (anything not destroyed or
Obfuscated eg. Library of Alexandria) fascinating!

I doubt that we will ever know the absolute truth, although I believe we will keep uncovering juicy tidbits of our past that one day will paint a clearer picture of who we are and where our true origins lie.

Nice thread!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
and then one day, George, the Red Headed Neanderthal, shouts and waves from the stream,
"Hey guys . . . Hey guys . . . LOOK . . . I discovered mortar"

That was the day that the megalithic civilization began to crumble.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Great thread. This is one of my favorite ATS topics to read about.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Anyone here ever read "The 12th planet" or"The earth chronicles"?Both are good reads.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There's a bit of mystery surrounding our ancestors from before the cataclysm about 13,000 years ago. They seemed to have mastered working with stone in a way we have yet to re-discover. Be sure to check out Ben at UnchartedX as well on this topic.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
... not to mention laser precision cuts in granite and diorite that i don't believe we can recreate today! Monstrous stone megaliths exist that we can't lift today... some in excess of 1600 tons. And Cuts so precise that you can't slip a sheet of paper between them...

This is a pretty common misconception. Many flint and stone tools could be sharpened to better standards than most surgical equipment today. As far as "laser precision cuts" this is also an exageration. Many cuts look great from far away, but once you get up close you can see they are not that straight and often filled with mortar. Greater precision was possible, but it was difficult, and therefore expensive, and a lot less common than most works. As far as lifting and moving the great weights, well this dude did it over a decade ago using contemporary equipment, and entirely by himself.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

While this idea is not new to me..I thoroughly enjoyed this video.

The succinct manner in which the information was relayed goes a long way with me .

Thank you for sharing this.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

originally posted by: Akragon
... not to mention laser precision cuts in granite and diorite that i don't believe we can recreate today! Monstrous stone megaliths exist that we can't lift today... some in excess of 1600 tons. And Cuts so precise that you can't slip a sheet of paper between them...

This is a pretty common misconception. Many flint and stone tools could be sharpened to better standards than most surgical equipment today. As far as "laser precision cuts" this is also an exageration. Many cuts look great from far away, but once you get up close you can see they are not that straight and often filled with mortar. Greater precision was possible, but it was difficult, and therefore expensive, and a lot less common than most works. As far as lifting and moving the great weights, well this dude did it over a decade ago using contemporary equipment, and entirely by himself.

There is no mortar used at any of these sites... and you should take a look at puma punku for the laser precision i was speaking of... smooth as glass... edges so sharp you can actually cut yourself on them

www.amusingplanet.com...

And that block in your video is a pretty far cry from the blocks used in these structures

edit on 10-2-2022 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join