It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of an Ancient Advanced civilization that spanned the Globe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Something is definitely up with this line of investigation. So, for example, there is a layer of hewn stones at the base of the Temple of Jupiter built by the Romans at Heliopolis. The ability to quarry, move and place these huge stones is beyond imagination and beyond anything the Romans could have done. By the same token, we see the same type problem in Peru where there is a clear demarcation between the huge foundation stones upon which the Inca obviously built their structures. It's clear the Inca used far smaller stones and an entirely different building technique.

There are a large number of YT video's that demonstrate and discuss this phenomenon, i.e. of later civilizations constructing structures on the foundations built far earlier using far larger stones and different building techniques.

It's beginning to look like there's a possibility of a pre-flood world-wide civilization that built structures all over the world, which said structures were damaged/destroyed in the flood and their foundations were then used by subsequent civilizations for later sturctures. The proof of this may well lie beneath the oceans. It's interesting to watch as these discoveries are made and developed.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: sraven
So, why does man build public works using 16,000 pound stones?

I'm not sure the the OPs number was right, but...

He said 1600 tons.

That would be 3,200,000 lbs.

That would be referring to the stone at balbek...

And they've found bigger ones recently

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Ancient civilization that spanned the globe?

Only a very stupid human being would fail to see that.

I just hate when researches spit things out like oh well a pyramid is a logical form for a structure and its all a coincidence and so forth, mainstream archaeology is just utter garbage. Reminds me of disneyworld.

I have my own theories regarding these things, but one thing i feel i must add here.

Why did it all end?

My theory is that when a collective reaches like a point of singularity in their sciences and reach a state of equilibrium, something strange starts to happen in the collective mind of the species, its almost like getting rid of entropy.

And as we all know this is impossible, so eventually it might lead to a delayed and violent downward spiral of chaos and insanity. I believe this has happened to humans before, maybe even multiple times, possibly even in multiple homeworlds before we got to earth.

We always forget how important it is to just be and enjoy the show, there is no thing such as mundane or boring, its all just being, when we try to fly like ikaros, the wings always melt and we drop like a stone from those "elevated" states of being.
edit on 11-2-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: sraven
So, why does man build public works using 16,000 pound stones?

I'm not sure the the OPs number was right, but...

He said 1600 tons.

That would be 3,200,000 lbs.

And they've found bigger ones recently

A bigger one is under 'The Pregnant Woman' at Balbek....correct?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It’s one thing to shape a rock by people with little to do for entertainment and time, it’s another thing to actually move it.

The Largest Manmade Block Ever Was Just Discovered in Lebanon
The block was never used, likely because it was too big to transport

www.smithsonianmag.com...

The German Archeological Institute reports that the block was probably intended for use in a nearby temple for the god Jupiter. This stone and others, however, never made it out of the quarry, probably because they turned out to be much too massive to transport, the Institute reports. Indeed, a crack had already formed in one corner of the Stone of the Pregnant Woman.

Even though the block was likely a major disappointment to its creators, they unwittingly set world records. The newly discovered block, the Institute writes, is "the biggest boulder known from antiquity."

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: tanstaafl

Could be, I dunno, I was just referring to the number the OP gave, and correcting the person who misquoted it as 16,000 lbs. 3 million 200 thousand lbs is a bit more than 1,600.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Okay OP. That is "Fine and Dandy"!..
But how does that help YOU, or US,.. "TODAY"?

Obviously? The "Ancient Advanced Civilization" became victims of themselves?.. Or?... Weren't all that "advanced"?

"Hand rubbing" a line, into Granite Stone, isn't all that big a problem. If you know how to "work",.."for a living"... It's pretty easy, honestly. Doesn't really take a lot of "Science"....

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anti72

I disagree with you there. You need to look at the inside of the ones in Cairo. Being built by worker slaves? sure.... With such 100% perfection? there is just something about the structures in Cairo that dont have the "Ancient Human"feel to them.

There were no bodies inside of the pyramids found in Cairo. Well current science and academic claims they were tombs of king and queen? which? how come no further details were added inside of the king and queen chambers?

Some who had gone to Cairo had discovered erosion on the Sphinx how come? what happened? was there a flooding? or was Sphinx there long before the "Ancient/Modern Egyptians" arrived at the location?

If it were done by ancient humans. Then explain that video on here from India with the cave and door. For a ancient structure to still be standing after 2,000 years in such conditions, and weather conditions that is impressive.
edit on 11-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Evolutionary theory falls apart if there are ancient advanced civilizations from millions of years ago. Can't allow evidence for that to exist.

Its why academic today had being trying hard to deny that such ancient advanced civilizations even existed no? even today most academic today still cant explain the eastern island.

Unless the eastern islands were part much much of a larger continent.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have read here that tibetan monks still know how to levitate heavy stones using sound. In which 200 or so monks with drums, trumpets etc can hurl heavy stones 100's of metre's into the air

Lifting objects using vibrational forces seems totally implausible to our current understanding of gravity. We think of gravity as a force but if its a curvature of time, as this video explains. Perhaps the vibrational forces create a unity within an object in which no differentials of time can exist within that object.

edit on 11-2-2022 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Evidence? hmmmm ok..
Proof.. absolutely not.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Pictures. Or it never happened!
Even if they did? I'd bet a .22 LR in the forehead, would shut that spiritual nonsense down, like KNOW!

Physics. Mass, velocity..... Don't be "Science" denying.
LOL!

edit on 11-2-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: Harte

I watch most if not all of history mystery and the dude from India, starts with a P.. lol It does bind the mind of why these polygonal walls and all the heavy lifting is throughout the entire planet.. I try to keep an open mind but dang if you have a better explanation then lets hear it? I am all ears because I find it very compelling...

First you need to date each. I think Easter island statues are about 500 to 1000 years old, so not that far in the past to know if there was a single worldwide civilization. They are also talking raw stone work spanning 4000+ years, so just how long was this one civilization around...lol

To be honest I see much more dissimilarities in his examples than similarities, but he highlights the similarities. We are also talking rather primitive civilization levels, so how are they getting around without massive amount of travel times to suggest the same civilization.

He also totally blows off the idea that different groups used kind of the same processes since that is what worked the best for them. Put it this way, if not pyramids then what? I don't think there is a "then what".

edit on 11-2-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: merka
That idea that modern humans dont have the technology to lift the "heavy" stones of the past remains as accurate as saying modern humans have too weak arms to open doors because they play too much consoles.

Yep, people were hauling around rocks for thousands of the year using muscle power. The last folks to do so for real (not Experimental archaeological recreations) were the Nias people in Sumatra and did so circa 1915.

en.wikipedia.org...

Are you really going to compare the size of the blocks in your pics to Baalbek’s?

Context is important here. That’s the point.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

The world may still be convinced that time is static if it wern't for Einstein denying science.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The block so big, it still sits in its quarry? Not moved from where it was carved?

Yes. Context is important….

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Most likely, it ended with the Younger Dryas catastrophe around 12.000 BCE.

The theory of Plato, which was told to him by Solon who in turn was taught by an high Egyptian priest (therefore, it's what ancient Egyptians actually believed), was that at the end of each astrological cycle (approx. 25.000 years) a catastrophe occurs.

Interestingly, it's a theory also shared by pre-Columbian, Hindu, and Native Americans in their mythological and sacred accounts.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Thank you for the heartwarming welcome!

I've seen your post here and I taught you saw the only post I have on the blog yet, which is the one about the polygonal walls of the Mediterranean Area.

Dr. Roberto Mortari really did amazing research there, but in the end, he was able to not only measure most of the walls but also to track geological cycles of the sea where some of them stand (some of them being underwater).

He was able to come to the scientific conclusion that, for example, the walls that are underwater at Orbetello, here in Italy, must've been built earlier than 5.000 BCE because that's the only time in which the sea did not cover that area.

During that time frame, there were none of the two civilizations to which polygonal masonry in Italy is attributed, Etruscans and Romans.

Therefore, who built them? The logical answer would be the Pelasgians, a civilization often mentioned by ancient historians as the very first civilized settlers of Italy and Greece. Apparently, according to Homer, Hesiod, Herodotus, Strabo, Cicero, Diodorus, and many others, they appeared out of nowhere and vanished into nowhere, and were already "legendary" at the times of Homer.

It's an interesting topic that needs more research. Dr. Mortari is now studying the connections between the polygonal walls of the Mediterranean and the ones found in Japan.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think back in those times it was easier to believe in gods. Now it seems more easy to believe in demons. Maybe civilization ebbs and flows. Maybe we were graced with a power we don't know how to handle. Either way, the evidence is everywhere. Too bad this advanced civilization didn't know how to record history.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

" NASA Claim “Dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us . "

newspunch.com...

" The 10 Oldest Ancient Civilizations That Have Ever Existed . "

www.ancienthistorylists.com...

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join