It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Egyptian Stones Were Perfectly Precise How is this Possible? Many Qs Little Answers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The ceilings in the corridors and chambers of pyramids are made from large stone blocks that are wider than the corridors and chambers themselves. They can only have been put in place during construction because they had to be lowered in place before the blocks above them were added. Which means that they are original features that were planned from the very start of the construction process.

The construction process, whatever it was, is clearly impossible for humans to replicate, that's the problem.

That's the one factor in this, that makes it impossible to do. Why we have no idea how it was done, because it was done by the Nephelim, not by humans.

Look at other monoliths around Earth, like Easter Island, and others. All of them are huge, no sign of who built them, or how they were built. That would fit with the Nephelim, able to build them, and all were destroyed in the great flood, with no sign of them anymore.

It makes sense.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

The ceilings in the corridors and chambers of pyramids are made from large stone blocks that are wider than the corridors and chambers themselves. They can only have been put in place during construction because they had to be lowered in place before the blocks above them were added. Which means that they are original features that were planned from the very start of the construction process.

The construction process, whatever it was, is clearly impossible for humans to replicate, that's the problem.

That's the one factor in this, that makes it impossible to do. Why we have no idea how it was done, because it was done by the Nephelim, not by humans.

Look at other monoliths around Earth, like Easter Island, and others. All of them are huge, no sign of who built them, or how they were built. That would fit with the Nephelim, able to build them, and all were destroyed in the great flood, with no sign of them anymore.

It makes sense.

Personal incredulity isn't an argument.

Harte

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Constantly repeating this isn't going to make it correct.

The evidence of human's constructing the Pyramids, and Easter Island, and the other "impossible" monolithic constructs is more than sufficient--you just choose to ignore it.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

It makes sense.

You keep saying that it's impossible, but the fact that the we have examples of such structures of identical or higher quality all over the ancient world that were indisputable done by humans proves that it's possible. The problem isn't that we don't know how it was done, it's that we know 5 or 6 different ways that it could be done but we're not sure which one is correct. For example there are similar structures in Mexico where it is well known who made them and how.

You mentioned the statues at Easter Island, the ones with clear human tool marks on them? We know how they were made, we just don't know why.

We know that the Pyramids were built by the Egyptians because they were only built for a short period of time, and are basically just a bigger version of the traditional burial mounds that the Egyptians made before hand. We have a 400 year period prior to the construction of the Pyramids were similar but smaller structures were built, and period afterwards where they went back to building smaller structures because they were more cost effective. The smaller structures use the same techniques as the pyramids.

Another important factor is that we have records from other civilizations that mention the pyramids during certain times, but not others. If they were there thousands of years earlier, why were there no records of them? You would think that the Egyptians themselves would mention finding them?

If they were indeed built by the Nephelim why do none of the ancient texts mention this?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You keep saying that it's impossible, but the fact that the we have examples of such structures of identical or higher quality all over the ancient world that were indisputable done by humans proves that it's possible. The problem isn't that we don't know how it was done, it's that we know 5 or 6 different ways that it could be done but we're not sure which one is correct. For example there are similar structures in Mexico where it is well known who made them and how.

Then show me any of those methods, which you claim would work, to replicate the great pyramid, already!

A complete, usable plan, from start to finish, which would work, to replicate this structure, with the tools of the day.

I can't wait to see it, so please go ahead...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Then show me any of those methods, which you claim would work, to replicate the great pyramid, already!

A complete, usable plan, from start to finish, which would work, to replicate this structure, with the tools of the day.

Start here:
Program Management B.C.

Harte

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow we humans have the dumb....Aliens did everything huh..
10 largest construction projects

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Start here:
Program Management B.C.

Harte

Hey Harte

One correction to that fine document - and you already know this - its for the peanut gallery.

The first step in construction would have been to lay the ground course. This process would have consisted in placing large blocks with great precision to establish the dimensions of the pyramid. Based on a survey reported in the literature, the base is square and is oriented to the four points of the compass to standards that would be challenging to a builder today. Construction would have proceeded to add layers above the base, until the next "step" was achieved. Here the structure would have been carefully leveled again. It would not have been necessary to level each layer, as this would have increased the amount of cutting and trimming on each block and would have wasted material. It is believed that there are 14 to 16 layers per step and 15 to 17 steps.

It doesn't take into account that the AE incorporated a portion of the limestone ridge line into the structure which greatly reduced the amount of work, up to 23% for G1 and 12% for G2 . They did so for both Khafre and Khufu's tombs

Not that some of the folks who see it will not just dismiss it and rant about how its not possible...lol

hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Start here:
Program Management B.C.

Harte

Hey Harte

One correction to that fine document - and you already know this - its for the peanut gallery.

The first step in construction would have been to lay the ground course. This process would have consisted in placing large blocks with great precision to establish the dimensions of the pyramid. Based on a survey reported in the literature, the base is square and is oriented to the four points of the compass to standards that would be challenging to a builder today. Construction would have proceeded to add layers above the base, until the next "step" was achieved. Here the structure would have been carefully leveled again. It would not have been necessary to level each layer, as this would have increased the amount of cutting and trimming on each block and would have wasted material. It is believed that there are 14 to 16 layers per step and 15 to 17 steps.

It doesn't take into account that the AE incorporated a portion of the limestone ridge line into the structure which greatly reduced the amount of work, up to 23% for G1 and 12% for G2 . They did so for both Khafre and Khufu's tombs

Not that some of the folks who see it will not just dismiss it and rant about how its not possible...lol

hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...

They mention it at the top of page 4, but I think they disregarded it because they didn't know the extent of it.

Harte

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Fringe usually ignore it as it makes the pyramids less 'sparkly' as you cleverly use to say. No more 2.3 million, no leveling the site with laser etc.

Well I'm off - see you next year. I try to make it here once a month or so. "I'll be there, good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise."

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Start here:
Program Management B.C.

Harte

They claim that ramps would've been used, but they don't give any specifications, or even a drawing of it, to show it's structure.

Simply saying they used ramps, large enough for the project, is not a workable plan. Is there any ACTUAL plan for it, since this isn't one...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Simply saying they used ramps, large enough for the project, is not a workable plan. Is there any ACTUAL plan for it, since this isn't one...

There would have been one: but, if it was written ona perishable medium, such as papyrus, it hasn't survived.

But there are examples of architectural plans of important buildings in antiquity. This, for example, is the plan of a temple to the god Ningirsu, held on the lap of the ruler who ordered its construction, Gudea of Lagash, who lived some 500 years after Khufu.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

So this article here states that the great pyramids base was leveled, it doesn't say anything about the limestone hill. (I understand that some were built atop of limestone bluffs).

So a a question for the two of you, who probably know offhand.

We're all three bigger pyramids at the Giza complex built atop bluffs, or is the "great" pyramid a standout.

Working in commercial construction myself, and participating in a build of a 14 acre footprint warehouse(one of several large warehouses) I can say with experience that leveling any amount of terrain is a simple procedure. You can level extremely large areas with something as simple as a string, or something as sophisticated as a laser transit.

We also constructed concrete tilt-up buildings. Immense slabs of concrete poured on the ground and leveled, then tilted into place with a crane. However, sometimes our panels were misaligned after the crane left the site. Economically feasible to call the crane back out to adjust the panel. We used what was called a Peavy(very large pry bar), and several well-coordinated men to slide and adjust these slabs with MANUAL labor. These were at least 40 ft tall, in 20 ft in width. The new guys would scoff at the effort, until they saw the results. It was an eye-opening experience for a lot of people.

What I'm trying to say here to the uninitiated, don't underestimate the ability of manual labor and simple tools with a well trained crew.

We used optical transits in the beginning, and upgraded to the laser transits for simplicity they became available. Funny, with that upgrade we went from a generation of people who knew how to level a large area with simple tools, to a generation unable to do same without electronics.

I hope you all have a good year.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyman65

So this article here states that the great pyramids base was leveled, it doesn't say anything about the limestone hill. (I understand that some were built atop of limestone bluffs).

So a a question for the two of you, who probably know offhand.

We're all three bigger pyramids at the Giza complex built atop bluffs, or is the "great" pyramid a standout.

Working in commercial construction myself, and participating in a build of a 14 acre footprint warehouse(one of several large warehouses) I can say with experience that leveling any amount of terrain is a simple procedure. You can level extremely large areas with something as simple as a string, or something as sophisticated as a laser transit.

We also constructed concrete tilt-up buildings. Immense slabs of concrete poured on the ground and leveled, then tilted into place with a crane. However, sometimes our panels were misaligned after the crane left the site. Economically feasible to call the crane back out to adjust the panel. We used what was called a Peavy(very large pry bar), and several well-coordinated men to slide and adjust these slabs with MANUAL labor. These were at least 40 ft tall, in 20 ft in width. The new guys would scoff at the effort, until they saw the results. It was an eye-opening experience for a lot of people.

What I'm trying to say here to the uninitiated, don't underestimate the ability of manual labor and simple tools with a well trained crew.

We used optical transits in the beginning, and upgraded to the laser transits for simplicity they became available. Funny, with that upgrade we went from a generation of people who knew how to level a large area with simple tools, to a generation unable to do same without electronics.

I hope you all have a good year.

There are hills within all 3 main pyramids at Giza.

Harte

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65
Its unreal how much you can do with a long piece of string,a square with 90 degree corners and a capsule of fluid with a bubble inside.Levers and pulleys are ancient engineering principles that go back thousands of years.Human are great problem solvers and we had thousands of years sitting in the sand with a stick figuring out how to do things..Like minded people exchanged ideas and shared tricks with how to use sticks and tools.Some guys were good cutting wood,others cutting and shaping stone.Other were good at drawing pictures in the sand.The groups became craftsman and guilds and trades which lead to what we have today.Just today we are more efficient with speed and ease of doing things..Do some research on basic engineering principles that are timeless.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
ATS not playing well with my browser today
edit on 31-12-2021 by Skyman65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Show me the same for the Statue of liberty?

It's clearly a real building and it's clearly man made. I just don't think that you could actually find the instructions.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

While you're at it, I'll take the plans for the Titanic, and the Whitehouse.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Start here:
Program Management B.C.

Harte

They claim that ramps would've been used, but they don't give any specifications, or even a drawing of it, to show it's structure.

Of course ramps are a workable plan. Remains of ramps have been found at Giza and several other pyramid sites. Some of those ramps aren't even remains - they were left in place.
There aren't any "specifications" for how the Egyptians built anything ever found in Egypt. Was it ALL aliens/advanced unknown civilizations?

There aren't any specifications for how many of the old cathedrals in Europe were built either. Don't see anyone questioning those though, even though some are contemporary with Hindu temples that people think were built with some unknown tech.
Makes me wonder if race is involved.

Harte

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Show me the same for the Statue of liberty?

It's clearly a real building and it's clearly man made. I just don't think that you could actually find the instructions.

Think again, here they are...

www.raremaps.com...

Everything man made can be replicated, planned out, and executed. Man didn't build the great pyramid, that's why we can't replicate it, plan it out, or execute it.

Some suggest they have a viable plan which would work, but never give detailed plans for them. Why? Because some HAVE made drawings of their ramps, etc. - they looked ridiculous, and would NEVER work. Most know better, they never show drawings of it, for the same reason - it'd look stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join