It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Egyptian Stones Were Perfectly Precise How is this Possible? Many Qs Little Answers

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

I'm going to tell how it was done, and complete the first half of the structureincluding the chambers and gallery insde
without lifting a block..why becouse you people have no clue ,..

FIRST you dig a very large hole about 250ft down..
this was more than possible due to the elevation of the plateau was bbout 250ft higher BEFORE the begining
of the pyramid complex..
while doing this you would dig a very large down ramp .

you can now start construction pushing the blocks down the ramp to create the foundation of the structure..
the higher you buid the structure the more you fill in the down ramp .. You would end up back at ground level
right were the reliveing chambers over the kings chambers are finished ..now , a logical sized upramp can be built to get the smaller stones up to the top..

I just built half the structure and have no need to tell you how to push a block down a ramp..
kind of takes the mystory out of all the brainiacs mathmatical ramp equations.. The funny thing is the heaver the block the esayer it is to push down a ramp of about 26 degreeslope..

If anyone can SHOW me a flaw in this method I'd like to hear from you...This way I can tell you how the chambers inside were built Becouse all of you are copletely wrong , the Dig Down Concept or DDC
method is the only way a complete structure like this can be built in a tangable world

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlanBChrist

I'm going to tell how it was done, and complete the first half of the structureincluding the chambers and gallery insde

this was more than possible due to the elevation of the plateau was bbout 250ft higher BEFORE the begining
of the pyramid complex..

you can now start construction pushing the blocks down the ramp to create the foundation of the structure..
the higher you buid the structure the more you fill in the down ramp .. You would end up back at ground level
right were the reliveing chambers over the kings chambers are finished ..now , a logical sized upramp can be built to get the smaller stones up to the top..

I just built half the structure and have no need to tell you how to push a block down a ramp..
kind of takes the mystery out of all the brainiacs mathematical ramp equations.. The funny thing is the heaver the block the easier it is to push down a ramp of about 26 degree slope..

If anyone can SHOW me a flaw in this method I'd like to hear from you...This way I can tell you how the chambers inside were built Because all of you are completely wrong , the Dig Down Concept or DDC
method is the only way a complete structure like this can be built in a tangible world

the great pyramid is 430 ft high. over the plateau.

do you raise the bridge or lower the water?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

of the pyramid complex..

kind of takes the mystory out of all the brainiacs mathmatical ramp equations.. The funny thing is the heaver the block the esayer it is to push down a ramp of about 26 degreeslope..

If anyone can SHOW me a flaw in this method I'd like to hear from you...This way I can tell you how the chambers inside were built Becouse all of you are copletely wrong , the Dig Down Concept or DDC
method is the only way a complete structure like this can be built in a tangable world

Yeah, what happened to the 200 or 300 million tons of limestone that was removed from around the pyramids? Hilarious idea, quite funny, excellent satire.

Obvious this is clear evidence of a ultramegahypersophisticated superduperübercivilization!!!!

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

That's a lot of suspension of disbelief, as opposed to looking at from the perspective of known and practical technology.

* the entrance is about 100 meters above sea level and more than 80 meters above the Nile. It sits on a plateau. No marshes, even in the flood season. Even during the Green Sahara it wasn't a marsh.

The entrance is where you are pumping it to.

Drawing it from the lower chamber, which must have been connected to ground water when the nile was very high... maybe? Even that might be kind of high elevation, though, huh?

Unless the Nile used to get much higher during the "Green Sahara" period.

But the water level is closer than 80 meters today..

This lady, Kathy J. Forty visited a placed she calls "The Osiris Shaft" a little more than 38 meters down, and found there was water flooding a chamber she wanted to visit.

www.ancient-origins.net...

.... Still more than 10 meters, though. But not 80.

She described the time of her visit as "early 2018". The Nile is at its lowest between April and May, and May is when it starts to flood. So she was probably there prior to flood season.

It's possible that water levels are higher today due to the Aswan dam. (Although if people in great antiquity were to also build a dam, I guess that could change things too.)

* You can't pump (single stage) water to a height of more than 34 feet (11 meters or so). 80 meters is considerably higher than11 meters.

* There's a grotto there. That means your plunger seal won't fit the grotto. You can't lift water around it.

That is a pretty strong argument. I guess if it's too high of a shaft there would be no way to draw water up and start the pumping process.

I think the distance from the lower chamber to the base of the grand gallery is around 50 meters.

And where are the prototypes? We have 300 years worth of tombs before the time of Khufu that used similar designs. They wouldn't have done a "one off" without being certain that the technology worked.

As you see, it would be impractical or impossible (simply from the standpoint that it's all going to break or wear out quickly and getting down there to maintain and fix it is difficult, dark, and exhausting.

All the moving parts are located right where you can access them. The lower chamber/grotto isn't moving parts. But the shaft leading down there probably allows a maintenance person to reach it.

Now...all those things make it perfect for a tomb. Hard to get into, hard to take riches out of there, even if you bribed the guards to let you in, it'd take a lot of time and effort to bring anything out -- and by that time another set of guards or priests or officials would have caught you and prevented you from more tomb robbing by executing you.

Or.... they could just block those off, or not build them in the first place....

The thing about a tomb, is "perfection" is a mostly aesthetic argument. So anything you want can be "perfect".

When describing a functional use, on the other hand, you are proposing a hypothesis that can be falsified.
edit on 19-5-2022 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey BM

As the honourable Bryd has mentioned no dams at that time they did have the Faiyum to the south but the area around Giza is not suitable reservoir territory at least what I can see from the topographical maps

i.imgur.com...

the pyramids were built near the military crest and not on top of the ridge line and over the ridge line is a thin valley but no evidence of a dam. AFAWK the area was never cleared of sand or 'prepared' in anyway.

An interesting thought but probably well outside of the AE ability to do something like that.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It turns out Aswan is also pretty far south of Giza, so it can't be the reason water is being found at 40 meters below the top of the plataeu. The water is getting up there somehow.

It looks like during the African Humid period, the problem they were facing was the Nile tended to flood too much. Just went crazy during Summer, and people were relocating to the tributaries to get away from that but still have water.

eos.org...

To a plateau might actually serve as a place to live if you still wanted to be near the Nile. Maybe build a retaining wall (the stones from which later on get repurposed) , and then accept you'll occasionally need to transport water up or down hill between seasons.

edit on 19-5-2022 by bloodymarvelous because: sry I forgot the link

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Ok it seems that a student in the class is a little behind it's OK we know
that he is trying very hard,,

So we are in agreement that this would be the most logical way to build the pyramid..

Becouse of the difference in height of the upper and lower elevation of the plateau
and considering that the quarry would have mostly been located to the upper southern region
and considering that the pyramid was built very close to the northern edge of the plateau
leveling a area of an 1/8 mile or so around the base of the pyramid would have made it like a show
piece in a sunk in living room from the eastern view and the main highway,, the nile..

most of the limestone would have been spread out and dumped [along with the rest of
the trash ect] back into the qurrey,,. some would have went into other projects including the
people . why build an addition to your mud hut when you could get the best matrial avaliable
for free

Now remember to raise your hand if we start going to fast for you ,. OK..

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

yES THE PYRAMID IS VERY TALL,..

BY FILLING IN THE DOWN RAMP IT WOULD ACT LIKE A BRIDGE TO THE LEVELS OF THE STRUCTURE

AS FOR THE WATER DON'T CARE

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AlanBChrist

Nice story bro ...

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

a reply to: sarahvital

yES THE PYRAMID IS VERY TALL,..

BY FILLING IN THE DOWN RAMP IT WOULD ACT LIKE A BRIDGE TO THE LEVELS OF THE STRUCTURE

AS FOR THE WATER DON'T CARE

but it's not underground.

lol the water.

did they lower the whole plateau or raise the pyramid 250 ft?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

ecouse of the difference in height of the upper and lower elevation of the plateau
and considering that the quarry would have mostly been located to the upper southern region
and considering that the pyramid was built very close to the northern edge of the plateau
leveling a area of an 1/8 mile or so around the base of the pyramid would have made it like a show
piece in a sunk in living room from the eastern view and the main highway,, the nile..

We know where the quarries were - we have for centuries. The AE didn't fully level the foundation area, they did partially but instead incorporated much of the ridge line into the G1 and G2 an estimated 23 to 12% of bulk is that material.

Ridge line inside the pyramids, hal.archives-ouvertes.fr... images of the hills being inside them page 12, 16, 17, 18 & 21 with the conclusion on page 21

The orange blobs are where the quarries were on the Plateau

www.amazon.com...

See the leveled area from the Nile?

edit on 20/5/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/5/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The entrance is where you are pumping it to.

As noted in my calculations.

Drawing it from the lower chamber, which must have been connected to ground water when the nile was very high... maybe? Even that might be kind of high elevation, though, huh?

Unless the Nile used to get much higher during the "Green Sahara" period.

No, and its channel was not in the same place as it is today. Although this map doesn't go back to the time of the Green Sahara (only goes back to the time of the building at Giza), you can see how it's carved and flattened the eastern banks... note that all the pyramids are on the bluffs on the western banks.

We know that the Nile wasn't higher because the land itself isn't higher.

But the water level is closer than 80 meters today..

Yes, and the water table has risen considerably because of modern irrigation in the area and housing and so forth.

This lady, Kathy J. Forty visited a placed she calls "The Osiris Shaft" a little more than 38 meters down, and found there was water flooding a chamber she wanted to visit.

www.ancient-origins.net...

It's not under the GP and was constructed when the water table was lower.

It's possible that water levels are higher today due to the Aswan dam.

On the average, yes (though not during the flood season. During the flood season the water level rose much higher.

That is a pretty strong argument. I guess if it's too high of a shaft there would be no way to draw water up and start the pumping process.

Exactly. And then there's the shape of the shafts and so forth (and I didn't go into the leaky nature of the stone. It's not water tight.)

All the moving parts are located right where you can access them.

Like the proposed pistons? And the various doors?

The lower chamber/grotto isn't moving parts.

No, it isn't. Now, imagine a hose that's got a balloon in the middle of it and you're trying to move water to the roof of your house with a piston that's running through the hose (not with water pressure).

What happens to that tight seal when water and your piston hits the balloon? (I used a balloon because that limestone is relatively soft and can be eroded easily with water under pressure)

But the shaft leading down there probably allows a maintenance person to reach it.

To maintain it someone's got to take an oil lamp, scoot-crawl down a long passage, and ends up in a completely black chamber (they turn the lights off while you're down there to show just how dark it is.) You and your team have to find and diagnose a problem in an area where you can't see more than ten feet away from you (and then the light is weak).

Imagine trying to fix your hypothetical pump.

The only access is by a ramp that is 3 ft 10 inches high (reference) and 3ft 5 inches wide and 660 feet long (I didn't count the casing stones, mind you). If you need something, your assistant then has to go up that 660 foot ramp, climb down the facing of the pyramid to get to the tools or whatever, climb back up, climb down 600 feet (in the dark) and not drop any tools or your lunch or whatever. I can tell you that it takes a lot longer than 15 minutes to do that.

You also can't carry anything big or heavy (like a lot of whatever to seal the wherevers.)

And it's a pump that they spent 20 years wrapping inside a huge limestone building

Now, compare that to fixing a pump on, say, a modern windmill. You walk outside, you can see what parts are working and what aren't working. You can see where the leaks are immediately. You have complete access, if you need something brought to you, a helper simply walks over to the tool shed, picks it up and walks back. There's no limit to the size of the object brought to you.

The thing about a tomb, is "perfection" is a mostly aesthetic argument. So anything you want can be "perfect".

When describing a functional use, on the other hand, you are proposing a hypothesis that can be falsified.

Right. So... "pump hypothesis"
* requires watertight channels
-- that's a "nope"
* requires tubes/channels/etc that are a consistent size for the plunger
-- also a "nope"
* requires power
-- no evidence of anything other than human and animal power
* develops from previous models
-- no evidence of pumps before or after
* evidence for continued use and modification of plan (like improving a car design, etc)
-- no evidence in writing or physical evidence of them using pumps anywhere (other than the shadouf)
* evidence by location
-- no pyramids are in villages (where water might be moved) and none in towns. They're all in cemeteries, away from towns, and on the opposite side of the river.
* special titles for the important people on the project (like "mechanic" etc)
-- there are titles for the people who worked the pyramid. There's nothing about water movers or sealers or mechanics.

Evidence for tomb:
* similar architecture in other tombs
-- yes, from the 1st dynasty onward. Khufu's father had 3 pyramids (possibly 4) with variations of the chamber designs and pits and shafts as well as pyramids built afterward. Body parts and bodies have been found in other pyramids.
* evidence for use and modification of the design for the same purpose
-- absolutely. Take a gander at the floor plans of other pyramids
* exterior structures within the complex containing the main structure relate to the function of the structure
-- yes. There's a mortuary chapel (standard on all royal tombs; it's where the deceased) was given offerings after his or her death), a valley temple (where mummification took place) -- these structures are found on royal and noble tombs from the first dynasty onward. Ka statues in the temples (again, from early dynasties onward. They had a special chamber for these statues in the associated temples), assigned priesthoods (we know there were still "Khufu priests" at the time of Tutankamun and later). Boat pits -- boats are included in the burials of nobles and royals.
-- the pyramids are in cemeteries, surrounded by graves and large tombs.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

To a plateau might actually serve as a place to live if you still wanted to be near the Nile. Maybe build a retaining wall (the stones from which later on get repurposed) , and then accept you'll occasionally need to transport water up or down hill between seasons.

While that might have been true for nomads who wander from place to place, once people settled into towns, it's not possible.

The farming fields are on the OTHER side of the Nile. If you went to the area of the pyramids during flood season, there's not a lot to eat there (it's sandy/rocky desert) and all your grain and pigs and cattle and other edibles are on the other side of a very big and dangerous flood.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Becouse of the difference in height of the upper and lower elevation of the plateau

The quarries are literally right next to the pyramids. It's the same rock with the same strata.

most of the limestone would have been spread out and dumped [along with the rest of
the trash ect] back into the qurrey,,. some would have went into other projects including the
people . why build an addition to your mud hut when you could get the best matrial avaliable
for free

Yes, there's bits and pieces of the limestone all around. And they do mud brick houses because you can make a thousand bricks in a day (there's videos of it on Youtube). They did not use stone for things that they were continually changing. It takes far more effort to chop and smooth a brick sized stone than it does to make a mud brick.

Even today when you go into Cairo, they use brick for house construction because as the family grows, they simply add another floor to the building (which is why the building codes in Cairo and the buildings themselves are not very good.)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yes I just told you were the majority of the qurry was
and yes there is a earth bound foundation care inside the pyramid
that is why I stated that they would have leveled a 1/8 mile area AROUND THE BASE OF THE PYRAMID
I said nothing about the base of the structure it'self

I have also stated that this method is for the FIRST HALF of the pyramid,,

now that that is understood take a look at the at the frist picture in your reply ,,. by the way 23% would be a low estiment ,, mor like 35%..
Go to pyramids in the picture and chop off the top half of the structure..and from that point on the page draw a level line WEST to EAST all the way across the page,..
that would be close to the origanal elevation of that small part of the plateau..

Since you can not raise the earth bound core from the elevation of were thje base of the pyramid sits today,.. there is only only one logical way the care would have been built

Say it go on say it,.. thats right by excavating down to the requriered depth in order to leave a large core to build apon

It will not matter all logical questions can be anwered by the DDC,
PS. Besides everything that you said in your reply,.
only tells me what has BEEN BUILT,, NOT HOW IT WAS BUILT

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

iF A FAMILY IS FARMING A SMALL PATCH OF LAND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO WHASTE THE TOP SOIL TO MAKE MUD BRICKS AND WHAT IS ALWAYS CHANGING THE DESIGN OF THE MUD HUT EVERY 2 MOUNTHS
DO YOU REALY THINK THAT THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THERE OWN VERION OF THE 3 LITTLE PIGS

THE FACT IS YOU CAN OFFER NO OTHER LOGICAL WAYS TO DEAL WITH ANY ISSUE THAT RELATES TO PYRAMID CONSTRUCTION

but that OK keep trying

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AlanBChrist
You are trying to teach your grandmother to suck eggs.

You really don't know who you're talking to here. two degreed archaeologists and a smart ass (that would be me.)

Harte

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Don't care who or what you are
besides showing a interest in my grandmother
for some odd reason,,. your degrees in smart ass are redundent...

All you had to do was disagree ,. but you can't becouse you know the DDC is correct
All the books ever witten and all the web sites you run to to get all those impressive
facts will not tell you how to build the pyramds that you will need to come up
by yourself,.. but you can't ,.. Nothing wrong with that , just be honest with yourself.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Don't care who or what you are
besides showing a interest in my grandmother
for some odd reason,,. your degrees in smart ass are redundent...

All you had to do was disagree ,. but you can't becouse you know the DDC is correct
All the books ever witten and all the web sites you run to to get all those impressive
facts will not tell you how to build the pyramds that you will need to come up
by yourself,.. but you can't ,.. Nothing wrong with that , just be honest with yourself.

Wasn't it YOU that claimed to know how pyramids were built?
So what are you doing claiming anyone else has made that claim?

There are several different theories about pyramid construction out there - ALL of which would work.
You want to criticize these theories because Egyptology doesn't have a time machine - which would be necessary to determine exactly which methods were used.
However they built them, they used the technology available at the time and in my opinion had some unguessed techniques that were quite clever.

Harte

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

To your frist question the answer is YES
To answer the next question were you state that you know severial different methods that would work
Well then tell us how one of these methods of construction could build a structre such as the great pyramid

You tell us how to get the mutipal ropes out from under the 20 or 30 blocks that are present in the
lower leves of the grand gallywalls ,. While being stacked on top of several other block
that form the walls at a 26 degree angle Remember this has to be done with no lifts or pulleys or
wheel and axle in other word no machines

This simlpe qestion will tell you if a method will work .
that is why the other methods never ask
The DDC can answer that question ,. but tell us your answer frist

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join