It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Predicts Smallpox At Airports.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringercompanion

I was referring to the weird way Gates responded when asked , unexpectedly, to comment on Epsteins "suicide".

One might suspect that there were suspicions that being brought to justice was on the horizon when Jeffrey "slipped and fell while in bed".

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up on that interview. a reply to: Tulpa

Typical Gates lying about how well he knew Epstein, ($2M to donated to MIT Media Lab through Epstein)

Bill be like masking it all with philanthropy. Staying up "late into the night with a beautiful Swedish woman and her 15 year old daughter“ while dreaming up plans such as his stratospheric perturbation experiment, I t’s no wonder his wife left him.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: Habs2133

Open eyes only keep us from being blindsided unless there is something
we can do about it.

Anyone who has the ability to opposed big pharma, Billy boy and Co have all been bought and paid for now...we are going to need some sort of intervention if this is going to stop.

Look what it took to free a people from bondage out of Egypt? Do you think
the Hebrews could be delivered any other way? What I'm trying to say is
the same thing Moses said, putting aside all our feelings towards religion.

The story records him saying, "It would take a God" to free the people.
Scholars agree that Jews were delivered out of Egypt. And I think a
Pharaoh of that day would be impossible to escape simply by location.
There was only a desert death waiting for them if they didn't like
their slavery.

Anyway I digress to say what Moses said. "It would take a God" to save us
now. And I can't even see that as an option for us. Because history bends
the knee to his word not ours. Those who are wise will pray.

yes! everyone should know it is prayer and the spirit born again believe on Christ saved by the precious blood of Christ

thats the way through this! and is a time to rejoice....

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Nice pic JAGStorm - very appropriate.

MetalThunder just sourced this link over on another thread and looks like Bill is getting a little insecure about free enquiry and free speech.

Bill Gates: Governments Must PUNISH Online Users Who Oppose Masks and Vaccines

Also looks like Bill's teamed up with his Nazi buddies over at Bilderberg and the WEF so he can 'police the internet'.

WEF partners with Big Tech and governments to police Internet, encourage ‘coordinated action’ against unauthorized voices deemed ‘harmful’ to collective psyche.

The World Economic Forum announced June 29 it will initiate a new “public-private partnership” with Big Tech and governments around the world to identify and uproot all opinions from the Internet that it considers “harmful.”

Microsoft immediately announced it was on board with the WEF’s plan to squelch free speech on the Internet.

Technocracy Rising: World Economic Forum Announces ‘Global Coalition For Digital Safety’

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringercompanion
Thanks for the heads up on that interview. a reply to: Tulpa

My apologies for not being clearer at first.

Being late to the game on most things I'm in the habit of assuming people know what I'm on about.

"Philanthropy" is becoming one of the most abused and misused words in the English language.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

All the power and the arrogance in the world will not save the unrepentant wicked. The only "profit" you can really make in this life, is the hope that when it finally ends and you leave this world, you do so with your debt of sin paid and faultless before God.

edit on 13-11-2021 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hmm... That Bill Gates Sure has an Accurate Crystal Ball , or Am I Right about the " Other " Thing ? ...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hey look!!! Gates was right, what are the odds?

www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

OMG I totally Forgot about this thread!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

This is not medical advice but just something I read.

Back when smallpox was a thing, people used to "immunize" themselves by
cutting their arm and putting some pus from an infected persons smallpox pox in it.

Sounds gross, but apparently it kept them from getting very sick.

If there was ever a way to depopulate the earth Smallpox would be it.
Most adults that got the smallpox vaccine are no longer immune, younger people never got it.
You can tell who had it because they have an ugly stamp like mark on their arm.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Remember when The X-Files was science fiction and not pushing dystopian reality at warp speed? Good times.

Science Alert!

Smallpox-Armaggedon

Paging Frank Black. Synthetic smallpox. Which some Dr. Strangelove's actually genetically engineered in a lab. Like in The X-Files...

Who was in charge of the Smallpox simulations? Why it was Dr. Tara 'the terrible' O'Toole, best known for her disaster response exercises. She was a principal author and producer of Dark Winter (2001) and Atlantic Storm (2005), both of which simulated a covert outbreak of smallpox in the United States.

DHS' New Chief Geek is a Bioterror 'Disaster,' Critics Charge (2009)

Depending on who you ask, the Obama administration’s controversial pick to be the Department of Homeland Security’s geek-in-chief is either a leading authority on the deadliest terror threats — or a biowar chicken little, dangerously out of touch with reality. At first glance, Dr. Tara O’Toole is a dream candidate to take over the position.

"She was the single most extreme person, either in or out of government, advocating for a massive biodefense expansion and relaxation of provisions for safety and security," he adds. "She makes Dr. Strangelove look sane."

Tara O’Toole served as the Under Secretary of Homeland Security for Science and Technology from 2009 to 2013 and is now a Senior Fellow and Executive Vice President at In-Q-Tel (IQT).🤡

I followed some science and stumbled across this 2019 US Air Force study titled "Next Generation Bioweapons: Genetic Engineering and BW", by Michael J. Ainscough, which bills itself as US Air Force Counterproliferation Center Future Warfare. The whole study is worth a read, particularly with what we now know or think we know:

Page 270:

3) Gene Therapy as a Weapon: Gene therapy will revolutionize the treatment of human genetic diseases. The goal is to effect a permanent change in the genetic composition of a person by repairing or replacing a faulty gene. Genes have already been spliced into bacteria to produce "human" insulin in large quantities. The eventual goal is to splice a gene that codes for the production of insulin into human pancreatic tissue to cure diabetes. Similar research is progressing on adding in the missing gene to prevent the symptoms of cystic fibrosis. However, the same technology could be subverted to insert pathogenic genes.

If smallpox were to be similarly genetically manipulated, our current vaccine may not protect against it. These vectors are not yet very efficient in introducing genes into tissue cells. But if a medical technique is perfected, similar vectors might eventually be used to insert harmful genes into an unsuspecting population.

Perhaps we might be looking at the very scenario it mentions on page 271:

Stealth Viruses: The concept of a stealth virus is a cryptic viral infection that covertly enters human cells (genomes) and then remains dormant for an extended time. However, a signal by an external stimulus could later trigger the virus to activate and cause disease. This mechanism, in fact, occurs fairly commonly in nature. For example, many humans carry herpes virus which can activate to cause oral or genital lesions. Similarly, varicella virus will sometimes reactivate in the form of herpes zoster (shingles) in some people who had chicken pox earlier in life. However, the vast majority of viruses do not cause disease.

As a biological weapon, a stealth virus could clandestinely infect the genome of a population. Later, the virus could be activated in the targeted population, or a threat of activation could be used as blackmail

Oncogenes are segments of DNA that, when switched on, can initiate wild cellular growth and misbehavior—the hallmarks of cancer. Some viruses have segments of DNA that can mimic oncogenes and directly, or perhaps through bioregulators or host genes, cause cancer. These changes may take years for clinical effect, but the concept may still be considered by bioterrorists.

Next Generation Bioweapons
The PDF is one section, only 38 pages with ending 10 pages of bibliography.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

OMG I totally Forgot about this thread!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE

originally posted by: JinMI
Has this been brought up yet?

Smallpox Vials Found At Merck lab in Phili Suburb

Thanks for the posts and there are now new threads popping up here and here - apparently 'Gates has invested substantial amounts of money into pharmaceutical giants like Merck, which owns the Pennsylvania facility where the smallpox and vaccinia vials were found'.

There's also an update below to the September 28th, 2019 show that was posted above.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Amazingly disturbing stuff mate and am still reading through the material but this Tara O’Toole character sounds completely insane.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yes mate after watching that presentation about 'simulations' in the first post then the fact that Johns Hopkins University is involved in any of this (particularly Atlantic Storm) should really give cause for concern.

They've now been implicated in quite a few 'crimes' and, along with their long time partners, some of their work has been described as 'like something right out of Dr. Mengele's notebook'.

Looks like Homeland appointee Tara O’Toole also served at John Hopkins and also attended Yale with its historically close ties to China (and the Bush cult).

From your link:

This is a disastrous nomination. O'Toole supported every flawed decision and counterproductive policy on biodefense, biosafety, and biosecurity during the Bush Administration," 

link

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I followed some science and stumbled across this 2019 US Air Force study titled "Next Generation Bioweapons: Genetic Engineering and BW", 

Perhaps we might be looking at the very scenario it mentions on page 271:

Next Generation Bioweapons

Anything's possible mate and yes that's a very real possibility.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hi mate there's a rather relevant 2005 Slate article below concerning 'Psy-ops Propaganda going mainstream' which also imagines a Smallpox pandemic (and would create the illusion of a realistic one for the right price) - the company also states the UN is their customer.

You Can’t Handle the Truth

Psy-ops propaganda goes mainstream.

LONDON—Over the past 24 hours, seven people have checked into hospitals here with telltale symptoms. Rashes, vomiting, high temperature, and cramps: the classic signs of smallpox. Once thought wiped out, the disease is back and threatening a pandemic of epic proportions.

The government faces a dilemma: It needs people to stay home, but if the news breaks, mass panic might ensue as people flee the city, carrying the virus with them.

A shadowy media firm steps in to help orchestrate a sophisticated campaign of mass deception. Rather than alert the public to the smallpox threat, the company sets up a high-tech “ops center” to convince the public that an accident at a chemical plant threatens London. As the fictitious toxic cloud approaches the city, TV news outlets are provided graphic visuals charting the path of the invisible toxins. Londoners stay indoors, glued to the telly, convinced that even a short walk into the streets could be fatal.

This scenario may sound like a rejected plot twist from a mediocre Bond flick, but one company is dead set on making this fantasy come to life.

Strategic Communication Laboratories, a small U.K. firm specializing in “influence operations” made a very public debut this week with a glitzy exhibit occupying prime real estate at Defense Systems & Equipment International, or DSEi, the United Kingdom’s largest showcase for military technology. The main attraction was a full-scale mock-up of its ops center, running simulations ranging from natural disasters to political coups.

Just to the right of the ops center, a dark-suited man with a wireless microphone paces like a carnival barker, narrating the scenarios. Above him a screen flashes among scenes of disaster, while to his right, behind thick glass, workers sit attentively before banks of computer screens, busily scrolling through data. The play actors pause only to look up at a big board that flashes ominously between “hot spots” like North Korea and Congo.

While Londoners fret over fictitious toxins, the government works to contain the smallpox outbreak. The final result, according to SCL’s calculations, is that only thousands perish, rather than the 10 million originally projected. Another success.

Of course, the idea of deluding an entire city seems, well, a bit like propaganda.

“If your definition of propaganda is framing communications to do something that’s going to save lives, that’s fine,” says Mark Broughton, SCL’s public affairs director. “That’s not a word I would use for that.”

Then again, it’s hard to know exactly what else to call it. (Company literature describes SCL’s niche specialties as “psychological warfare,” “public diplomacy,” and “influence operations.”) The smallpox scenario plays out in excruciating detail how reporters would be tapped to receive disinformation, with TV and radio stations dedicated to around-the-clock coverage. Even the eventual disclosure is carefully scripted.

If SCL weren’t so earnest, it might actually seem to be mocking itself, or perhaps George Orwell. As the end of the smallpox scenario, dramatic music fades out to a taped message urging people to “embrace” strategic communications, which it describes as “the most powerful weapon in the world.” And the company Web page offers some decidedly creepy asides. “The [ops center] can override all national radio and TV broadcasts in time of crisis,” it says, alluding to work the company has done in an unspecified Asian country.

Government deception may even be justified in some cases, according to Michael Schrage, a senior adviser to the security-studies program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. “If you tell the population that there’s been a bio-warfare attack, hospital emergency rooms will be overwhelmed with people who sincerely believe they have all the symptoms and require immediate attention,” Schrage says.

The problem, he adds, is that in a democracy, a large-scale ruse would work just once.

link

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: SaturnFX

Are people who think proactively considered suspicious?

Maybe if they've invested millions of dollars into glass and other building materials.
And at the same time completed research on a sonic resonance device that causes
earthquakes. That would be suspect especially when he opens his fly hole and
points to the next earthquake to come. When tremors from the last one haven't
yet receded.

Just like the inappropriate pos his papa taught him to be. He has no couth because
he's to busy being a foul little earth worm. True to his barbaric nature and as hard
to believe as it is for some? He can afford having an agenda. Why would these
people who live like Gods, get treated like Gods, not allow themselves to believe
they are Gods?

I don't understand the denials that abed these people. They can call attention
to the obvious cause others can't wrap they're heads around the truth. All you're
doing is the nothing that lets their agenda thrive. They don't even deny it
themselves instead they beg and plead and bribe and threaten and mandate.

Instead of offering open debate, reasoning and proving they are on our side.
Rather than offering bags of pot what's wrong with you Saturn? Are you so smart
you have to over think the obvious? I know that's a back handed compliment
but it is still a compliment.

Acrobatic had one thing right. This is simpleton crap and the smartest of us
let it go right over their head. Drives me crazy.

So in your mind, what is Bill Gates realistic end goal?
He doesn't have that many years left on the planet, and has enough money and power...so whats left?
See, motivation is lacking. When you have a loose fit conspiracy theory based off interpretation with seemingly no benefit or goal outside of just "because they are evil", then it seems to me there is little basis in fact...and the more simple answer is...the simple answer. He has only legacy left and wants to be weeped and remembered when gone.

When the average person has a bit of a windfall money, they tend to help out people they know may be suffering. Imagine having billions and billions...you would still have the same nagging desire to help out, but at that point, you aren't thinking giving a homeless guy a few bucks, instead, you are thinking more powerful and long term solutions because you can.

Maybe the conspiracy, if someone wanted to find one, isn't that phanthropy exists, but rather those who try to diminish the idea of philanthropy. Hell, if you want to blame liberals, you can do that also...say liberals secretly are trying to bash the super rich peoples contributions to society so that we don't consider them a valid option in helping the poor and sick but instead need government for this completely....see, bam..you got a conspiracy, and get to shake fists at liberals...along with promoting right wing ideology of super wealthy, tax cuts, and capitalism solutions.

So you some kinda commie?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Where have you been my good member?

So in your mind, what is Bill Gates realistic end goal?

In my mind it wouldn't matter if I had evidence of what I knew if
I knew what his goals are. Why does he have a goal? Furthermore
why does he have a goal being so involved in vaccines? Why stop now?

Why is Bill Gates involved in vaccines to a point he has now become
a vaccine guru, as the son of a eugenicist with a goal? That he remains
silent about it?

I'm only saying maybe he shouldn't have had another goal and paid
more attention to his wife. Maybe he'd still have one? I'd sure feel
stupid if I said money I can tell ya that. He completely abandons
his brainchild that took him to god status. To go into vaccines with
out even novice training in the field? All to robotic like he got a
signal. UH! drop Microsoft go directly vaccines do not pass go.

Why WTF for?

Life extension who knows what his options are? But the dedication
is indicative of an obligation. He went from Microsoft to vaccines like he
was some kind of human marionette. The guy isn't doing anything for
the money even if he says he is. If somebody doesn't see a reason to be
suspicious about the guy I don't care, Why did all this crap happen
after he got involved. Is he just oblivious to how he has portrayed
himself in the public eye? Or does he think everyone else is so stupid
we just won't notice? Or maybe he knows he doesn't even have to give
a crap?

So you some kinda commie?

How would that make a difference to Event 201?
edit on 22-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Some relevant content in this vid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join