It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates not lying about Smallpox?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
First, Bill says this:

“Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks and urges leaders to use ‘germ games’ to prepare“

news.yahoo.com...

And just now on Fox News…

“ Several frozen vials labeled "smallpox" were discovered by a laboratory worker while cleaning out a freezer in a facility that conducts vaccine research in Pennsylvania, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed to Fox News.”

www.foxnews.com...

They just “found” smallpox in a freezer? Right…

“ The virus is considered so deadly that only two labs in the world are authorized to store samples of it, one in Russia and the other at the CDC in Atlanta.”

Concerning and worth a deeper review, IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks
Yeah, this morning, I read that the CDC will pick it up tomorrow.

I thought like: Way to make sure it could be stolen over night.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
First, Bill says this:

“Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks and urges leaders to use ‘germ games’ to prepare“

news.yahoo.com...

And just now on Fox News…

“ Several frozen vials labeled "smallpox" were discovered by a laboratory worker while cleaning out a freezer in a facility that conducts vaccine research in Pennsylvania, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed to Fox News.”

www.foxnews.com...

They just “found” smallpox in a freezer? Right…

“ The virus is considered so deadly that only two labs in the world are authorized to store samples of it, one in Russia and the other at the CDC in Atlanta.”

Concerning and worth a deeper review, IMO.

Gates should be picked up and not released until he confesses.

I mean if I said there would be a nuclear attack in Atlanta and they found a suitcase nuke there a few weeks later I would be picked up and never heard from again.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

He's not saying anything others haven't thought of. It's just common sense. If humans have access to and or create a dangerous virus they will eventually use them on each other.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Little #ing useless nerd
Stealing from his friends for computer work
Stealing from labs to kill people

We are literally
living
in
12 monkies

But it's less steam punky

Thankfully

What Do We Do?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Vials of deadly virus accidentally discovered at Pennsylvania research facility while cleaning freezer: CDC

What a coincidence of the timing.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
OK so this keeps getting pushed around, but what is being overlooked is that didn't this happen in one of those labs that Fauci has GoF I mean eP3 research going on at?

What is Fauci getting at doing?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

12 Monkies, the Movie and the show were great. I wish the SYFY channel still made decent shows.
Instead of Running Harry Frickin Potter Movies 24/7 for weeks on end.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Total plant of a 'news' story.

That nerd is outta control, and is being used by despicable forces as a goofball front.

( Says the guy writing through his Windows™ OS... )

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
How did they know it was Small Pox so quickly.
Also , who handled it. They do have cameras installed in these facilities, you all know that don't you. Also the Wuhan too, but no one wants to bring up that subject since the truth will be exposed.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Vials of deadly virus accidentally discovered at Pennsylvania research facility while cleaning freezer: CDC

What a coincidence of the timing.

Exactly. I don’t believe in coincidences.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm not even surprised remember when the media put out the idea that someone would shoot up the joker movie it sure is weird that they can make all these self fulfilling prophecies.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

THERE WAS A SHOW?
shouting on purpose

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yea ran for i think it was 3 or 4 seasons.

12 Monkeys TV Series 2015–2018

edit on 17-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

He's not saying anything others haven't thought of. It's just common sense. If humans have access to and or create a dangerous virus they will eventually use them on each other.

No they have not.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Does Gates actually think we are all stupid. He needs containing before this gets out of hand. Then they will force a 'modified' smallpox vaccine on us, and get the stragglers vaccinated out of fear of a truly horrifying disease. I am going nowhere near a doctor until this is all over and the culprits in supermax.
I wish there was a clean safe smallpox vaccine of the old school, not contaminated kind available. He can't just 'warn' this will happen, and then there it is. This population reduction game of theirs, and the control goals is out of control.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
Does Gates actually think we are all stupid. He needs containing before this gets out of hand. Then they will force a 'modified' smallpox vaccine on us, and get the stragglers vaccinated out of fear of a truly horrifying disease. I am going nowhere near a doctor until this is all over and the culprits in supermax.
I wish there was a clean safe smallpox vaccine of the old school, not contaminated kind available. He can't just 'warn' this will happen, and then there it is. This population reduction game of theirs, and the control goals is out of control.

Yes they think you’re stupid. 100%.

They also think we’re not paying attention. But we are paying attention and the 24 hour news cycle doesn’t wash away our memory.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It is my concern that if the powers that be knock out the internet, then the resisters and 'never vaxxers', the awake and not going to sleep, have no way of coordinating to support each other. a reply to: VulcanWerks

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Iv always scoffed at the Bill Gates is an evil mastermind who wants to kill half the planet theory, if only as in my mind he’s just a geeky nerd who founded a computer company at the right time.

But..then I see him spurting out speeches on disease control, population growth and bio weapons, weirdly timed predictions on smallpox threats, umm wtf? Why is a software developer into this stuff? Most middle aged rich guys play golf as a hobby.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

How did they know it was Small Pox so quickly.

It says so on the inscription of the vials. Five viral vials, ten antidotes / vaccines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join