It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Predicts Smallpox At Airports.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Given his past documented activities and the insane ideologies of his extended family then don't really how anyone in their right mind could trust Bill Gates but here he is being strangely specific (again) about an imminent Smallpox outbreak.

Terrorists would launch bio-strike using ‘Smallpox Virus’, warns entrepreneur Bill Gates

Gates warned regarding this new attack threat during an interview organised by the British think tank, ‘Policy Exchange’. Gates pointed to the bio-attack threat asking the question, ‘If a terrorist group released Smallpox Virus on ten airports, is the world geared up to face the challenge?’ 

The US entrepreneur claimed that if a level of preparedness is to be maintained, WHO’s Germ Games and Pandemic Task Force would be efficient options. Gates said that exercises could be held with Germ Games for fighting the pandemic. Gates said that the creation of Germ Games and the task force would entail an investment of billions of dollars.

He advised that the countries like the United States and the United Kingdom should take the initiative.

link

Also planting seeds back in 2017.

Bill Gates Just Warned a New Bioweapon Will Wipe Out 30 Million

Also, following Gates co-sponsorship with the CIA and WEF of the remarkably predictive '2019-nCoV' pandemic simulation (which he lied about) there's more very curious info in this great presentation by German journalist Paul Schreyer.

Sourced by Inconserv:

Links:

Funny Cartoon

Who Is Bill Gates?

False Flags and the Dawn of Bioterrorism

edit on 10-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Translated into human English......

Terrorist Bill Gates is going to unleash smallpox into airports then sell us a new smallpox vaccine.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Jeezus. Well I hope he at least gets creative about it.
Like put the virus on money and unleash it on Black Friday.
Those of us that played the game, The Division, all know how good that worked in taking people out.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I know I won’t get as many stars from the ATS crowd because I am not hating on Bill Gates but, what he is saying is something that seems like a good question to ask-no? If he was looking to just cause carnage, why mention the crime up front and look to fund think tanks to prevent a lot of problems arising from what you are presuming, a future orchestrated event done by him?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Anyone who thinks they (the elite) don't intend to persist until
they cut a deep swath in the population of the world. Just hasn't
been paying attention. We are all going to lose people and a lot of
us may not even see the next election. This has only been the
beginning of sorrows.

Good work again Karl

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

I know I won’t get as many stars from the ATS crowd because I am not hating on Bill Gates but, what he is saying is something that seems like a good question to ask-no? If he was looking to just cause carnage, why mention the crime up front and look to fund think tanks to prevent a lot of problems arising from what you are presuming, a future orchestrated event done by him?

Just as I said, you haven't been paying attention.
edit on 10-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Is he openly admitting that this is how the next plandemic will be played out?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Since losing his wife to divorce, I think he also lost the will to live. No one of sound mind would ever come up with a known killer and say this is GOING TO HAPPEN.

Sad thing is, Japanese govt. is now going to allow foreign students to study in Japan again. Can you imagine them bringing in Small Pox into this country. We already have a population crises on hand and that is a shortage. We now only have 20 million here under the age of 18. Yep!

Someone is definitely going to shut that character up soon. Stuff like that isn't going to bold well with modern civilization.

And who is polluting his mind with this crap is the big question to be asked.
edit on 1100000054222021-11-10T07:22:54-06:00225411am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

He has become a creep!

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Smallpox, Marburg, either way he's got his hands in so many cookie jars and the back pockets of so many in every level of government, this will never stop as long as the cash is rolling in and the bodies are rolling out. At the very least I can show my vaccination scar and tell him where to stick his depopulation formula.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

And who is polluting his mind with this crap is the big question to be asked.

Papa did that when he was young I would first imagine.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I'd say it's perfectly reasonable to assume many similar scenarios have been theorised by various groups but the "predictions" that Bill makes are remarkably specific and sometimes play out almost like a prearranged timetable.

That's why people are suspicious.

If I were to predict that your house would burn down next Saturday and it does, am I to be praised for my foresight or would you want me searched for a box of matches?

edit on 10112021 by Tulpa because: Correction

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Smallpox kills more than COVID on a percentage mortality basis (~30% + / -), but it doesn't spread person to person quite as well (only 60% for close contacts), and rarely spreads via airborne virus, so simple masks would work very well, unlike the lack of complete effectiveness of simple masks for preventing COVID transmission.

A percentage of the population over 40 (and some military people) have already been vaccinated for smallpox; so, that helps a little too.

I don't think smallpox would become a pandemic. I think it is more amenable to local control and isolation. If they theoretically spread it at airports, they could cause an initial international first wave, but then it would be contained once cases became apparent (when patients start developing sores, which are pretty obvious. There is no asymptomatic spread for smallpox).

Getting smallpox would totally suck, though. It would kill those it kills in about a week in most instances, and is horrific to behold, as the rash is quite unsightly. These patients would be bed bound, not out walking around spreading smallpox too ... and it would be difficult to conceal an active case of smallpox. For survivors, they would have suffered with it for about a month plus, before all their scabs resolved, and they became non-infectious again.

Some questions: are they really building FEMA (and other) camps for smallpox, and not COVID? Would governments release the stockpiles of vaccine and anti-smallpox-effective antiviral agents to the public, or keep them for themselves? Are there other cheaper drugs that would help vs smallpox, the same way ivermectin helps vs COVID?

We live in interesting times.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sad thing is, Japanese govt. is now going to allow foreign students to study in Japan again. Can you imagine them bringing in Small Pox into this country. We already have a population crises on hand and that is a shortage. We now only have 20 million here under the age of 18. Yep!

Always right at the front of the crush
ready to stand erect for anything,
anything that makes you spring to life
in fear, aren't you?

Sad thing is, this is how it starts.
Hey, can you imagine if the deadly virus
were baked into your earbuds?

Yep!

# 1487

edit on 10-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Those are all excellent points.

Imagine the potential chaos that could ensue from an already panicked and fearful public combined with media driven hysteria.

The outbreak itself would be somewhere down the list of problems that could easily be generated.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

Just as I said, you haven't been paying attention.

Depopulation is a simpleton idea. It is when people who think they know what is up go to in order to explain the absurdities going on. You then think you are smarter than the average Joe because you figured out the shifty ‘elites’.

If depopulation was the only and main goal as your wisdom articulates-surely releasing Covid with a high survival rate wouldn’t be the course of action? Nor would fighting with people to take vaccines or coming up with future terrorist attacks. There are MANY viruses, natural and not, that would be far more effective at killing many more people-particularly the disabled and old.

Your hypothesis is mainstream. It isn’t special. It also doesn’t make sense that it is the only goal out there. Go back to the drawing board friend.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Perhaps he's trying to deter people from flying by making airports into a hostile and unappealing environment.

The US already has the TSA for that.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I'd say it's perfectly reasonable to assume many similar scenarios have been theorised by various groups but the "predictions" that Bill makes are remarkably specific and sometimes play out almost like a prearranged timetable.

That's why people are suspicious.

If I were to predict that your house would burn down next Saturday and it does, am I to be praised for my foresight or would you want me searched for a box of matches?

I understand why people are suspicious. But, he has just talked about pandemics-as have many others. It doesn’t mean he started it. Is he profiting from it? Yes. Are there things we do not know about? Yes. Is it all about depopulation? Doubtful. Are the very people who are supposed to be open minded and think out of the box trapped in their own line of thinking and perspective like the mainstream whom they lambast against regularly? Yes.

The latter is the biggest problem. This is why we have regular genocides or discrimination in human history. It is what has always infected humans (as it is natural to come from a ‘ME’ stance and a feeling of righteousness)-but now it is on full display through technological mediums and is making everyone sick.

All you guys talk about are these big bad satanic elites when we are all the freaking problem. Time is running out. Not because of Bill Gates or the Illuminati-they’re just symptoms of our own disease.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Perhaps he's trying to deter people from flying by making airports into a hostile and unappealing environment.

The US already has the TSA for that.

Perhaps you and others need to stop with feeling like others are out to get you and look in the mirror. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Good thing I was vaccinated in 2003. I’m set.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

But will it wipe out Bill Gates?

He's starting to look like the bad guy in a Scooby Do movie.

Creepy AF.

"Well, he's dead now."

-Bill Gates on the lessons learned after the Epstein debacle

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join