It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Workers Find Mysterious Smallpox Vials in Pennsylvania Storage Freezer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Morning ATS. Granted, this is linked to news site but too weird not to miss.

Full title: Well That’s Just Great! CDC Workers Find Mysterious Smallpox Vials in Pennsylvania Storage Freezer

cdc workers find mysterious smallpox vials in pennsylvania storage freezer

Strange how Gates has been banging on about Smallpox being the next threat recently.

1st: Leadership at the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) received a nightmare message on Tuesday night alerting them that the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had uncovered 15 vials in a storage freezer in eastern Pennsylvania: five were labeled “smallpox” and 10 were labeled “vaccinia,” according to Yahoo News, which viewed the alert.
The discovery prompted a lockdown of the facility, which is owned by pharmaceutical giant Merck and is located in North Wales, about 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, local news reported.

2nd: However, the connection is more than passing: Gates has invested substantial amounts of money into pharmaceutical giants like Merck, which owns the Pennsylvania facility where the smallpox and vaccinia vials were found. The facility is used for vaccine research.

Thoughts ...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru
Thanks for posting.
You might like to read the comments on this thread:
Gates not lying about Smallpox?, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Top Man, I'll have a read now

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I'm going with total psy op look we busted Merck long drawn
out ordeal resulting in no one held accountable in the end of
another big ass TV drama that shows the world the faces of
those raping humanity. Or nothing at all will come of this.

Isn't this fun?

Should be a great thread at least.
edit on 18-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If they did find smallpox at this Merck facility-it really should not have been there.
After the virus was eradicated-

All known stocks of smallpox worldwide were subsequently destroyed or transferred to two WHO-designated reference laboratories with BSL-4 facilities – the United States' Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Soviet Union's (now Russia's) State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology VECTOR.

en.wikipedia.org...-eradication

So its only suposed to be stored at the above 2 locations.
Was this merck facility even BSL-4?
Because if not someone has been very naughty.

At this point it really would not surprise me if something nefarious is going on.
Maybe someone has decided covid is not quite scary enough to force people into submission..

EDIT: oh good grief,just reading over your link and look at this:

Back in 2014, another stash of six smallpox vials was found in a storage area on the campus of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland.

sputniknews.com...

So Fauci and co are connected to a previous find of smallpox vials!
Back in 2014-wasn't that the year he was also supposed to be starting GoF research on corona viruses?

He sure is a busy chappie isn't he?

edit on 18/11/2021 by Silcone Synapse because: extra words added

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Gates has invested substantial amounts of money into pharmaceutical giants like Merck, which owns the Pennsylvania facility where the smallpox and vaccinia vials were found.

Good thread mate and no surprise there - thought ETMN posted some very interesting info here about Homeland Security's Dr Tara O’Toole and this show was particularly interesting as it was first aired on September 28th, 2019.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
If Smallpox or a near cousin with slight mods gets back out in the wild it'll be by purpose and in no way accidental.

An ignorant population is being gaslighted and prepared right now with an excuse for an "accident" or "terrorism"

No one or any lab can claim ignorance or missed sample as holding a smallpox sample is akin to holding nuclear material, anybody in that field of work would have raised an issue decades ago due common knowledge of the danger this presents.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I sincerely hope that this information doesn't become relevant but Sarracenia Purpurrea, or purple pitcher plant, has been shown to have some anti-viral properties in relation to pox viruses.
Article from British Medical Journal -> www.bmj.com...

As I've seen Gates beat the war drum for smallpox I've been doing my own research and trying to tell my family and friends to pick some of this stuff up asap, it's not expensive and is available as a homeopathic remedy in extract form.

Also fun and worth noting: as part of Project Bioshield, the US Gov has amassed a stockpile of Vaccinia smallpox vaccines in preparation for a smallpox bio-terrorism attack. Found with the vials labelled "smallpox" were vials labelled "vaccinia".

An interesting quirk of the Vaccinia smallpox vaccine is that it is exceedingly difficult to lie about having had as a successful vaccination with it creates a dime-sized scar at the injection site.

Stuff's all got me spooked as it's a bit too perfect for TPTB. Just gotta hope we can spread this information fast enough to sketch them off of it, Covid was small potatoes compared to a potential smallpox outbreak, particularly a strain of smallpox that mysterious gained some functions.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EventideExpanse
I used to have one of those plants.....they are carnivorous.

Thanks for the information.....I can only find the SBL Sarracenia Purpurea one.....is that the one you have?
Or is there a particular one you can recommend?

Thanks.

edit on 18-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I figure it is a media smokescreen to cover up for something else going on. Something to tie up the search engines with pages of BS from Gates so that people can't find something else.

Besides, technically it is only a matter of time before ice thaws in Alaska and Russia. Smallpox is still frozen in the ground from those that died in the past from it. Only takes some mammalian scavengers to wind up passing something on from the thaw.

Whoops... There it is... From the Alaskan summer thaw. "Alaskapox" a derivative of smallpox surfacing in Alaska in late September 2012.

Alaskapox was first described in a person in 2015, with another infection discovered in August 2020 bringing the total number of people infected so far to four. All four cases have been in the Fairbanks area.
DNA sequencing of the skin lesions revealed that the cause was a type of virus called an orthopoxvirus. These are double-stranded DNA viruses, different from SARS-CoV2 which causes Covid-19 and is an RNA virus. Other examples of orthopoxviruses are cowpox, smallpox and monkeypox, a case of which was recently found in the U.S. for the first time since 2003 in a man who travelled from Nigeria.
Alaskapox is carried by small, wild animals in the area and may be transmitted to people either by contact with their feces, or perhaps via their domestic pets, such as cats, which hunt and eat the small animals.

New Virus Causing “Alaskapox” Found In Two More People In Fairbanks

Looks like the wild animals got into some corpses from the 1900s that died and thawed this summer. Interesting mutation. Less harmful than original smallpox.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress
Pardon. Typo. Surfaced September 2021, not 2012

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: EventideExpanse
I used to have one of those plants.....they are carnivorous.

Thanks for the information.....I can only find the SBL Sarracenia Purpurea one.....is that the one you have?
Or is there a particular one you can recommend?

Thanks.

So this is what we are allowing them to reduce our lives to then?
Constantly searching out how to fend off their next attempt at
genocide? Can't we hire a mechanic?

top topics

join