It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Institute Of Health Covid Death Adjustment.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
When people are going to get in the thick head that covid will not kill humanity, that is was a lie, but the jab will kill the old, will kill the young and the littler children.

It will be more dead by side effects of the jab than by covid itself and it will sweep under the rug.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

You are claiming the "research" proves it is highly accurate.

Paw Paw Fruit / Goats testing positive proves said research wrong.

All you have to do is put a human name on the sample and boom, positive test.

Profit motive is the most obvious reason.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

You are claiming the "research" proves it is highly accurate.

Paw Paw Fruit / Goats testing positive proves said research wrong.

All you have to do is put a human name on the sample and boom, positive test.

Profit motive is the most obvious reason.

Yet you can't provide any details about positive test other than a statement from the president of Tanzania

Guess politicians are trust worthy now...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Plenty of information out there...

Again the PCR test creator spoke against it being used for coronaviruses because of the concern of false positives.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Smigg

Can I ask.
How do you feel now knowing both jabs gives you no protection from catching , spreading or dying from covid ?

Since none of those things is true the only thing I feel is curious why people would ask that question?

And there it is.
I'm sorry ScepticScot but this is where you and me part ways.
I can't converse with you anymore your too far gone.
Lets pretend that the real reason I'm refusing to converse with you is your right and I'm wrong and I just can't take it.
All good ?

No pretence seems necessary.

The English parliament threw out covid passports because the double vaccinated can catch, spread and die from covid ?? and you say it isn't true ??, lol dude again and again your found wanting.
edit on th112288 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

edit on th112488 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Plenty of information out there...

Again the PCR test creator spoke against it being used for coronaviruses because of the concern of false positives.

Did he?

fullfact.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Can I ask.
How do you feel now knowing both jabs gives you no protection from catching , spreading or dying from covid ?

Since none of those things is true the only thing I feel is curious why people would ask that question?

And there it is.
Lets pretend that the real reason I'm refusing to converse with you is your right and I'm wrong and I just can't take it.
All good ?

The English parliament threw out covid passports because the double vaccinaed can catch, spread and die from covid ?? and you say it isn't true ??, lol dude again and again your found wanting.

To start with there is no such place as the English parliament.

Covid passports wete not introduced because they were deemed unnecessary.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Can I ask.

And there it is.
All good ?

The English parliament threw out covid passports because the double vaccinaed can catch, spread and die from covid ?? and you say it isn't true ??, lol dude again and again your found wanting.

And the reason given was the fully vaccinated can catch, spread and die from covid ?
What's wrong with you ?

edit on th112888 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Can I ask.

And there it is.
All good ?

And the reason given was the fully vaccinated can catch, spread and die from covid ?
What's wrong with you ?

They can but at much lowerrate than the unvaccinated.

There weren't introduced as they were seen as unnecessary .

www.digitalhealth.net...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Can I ask.

And there it is.
All good ?

What's wrong with you ?

www.digitalhealth.net...

Lol bye bye little man.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Please, list all these experts, the institutions they work for and the sources of funding for those institutions.

That very pattern is why i don't trust these "experts".

Independent sources are far from convinced.

gbdeclaration.org...

Here is the updated Great Barrington Declaration that states:

THAT ALL HEALTH AGENCIES AND INSTITUTIONS SHALL CEASE INTERFERING WITH PHYSICIANS TREATING INDIVIDUAL PATIENTS

THAT NATURALLY IMMUNE PERSONS RECOVERED FROM SARS-CoV-2 SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY RESTRICTIONS OR VACCINE MANDATES

THAT HEALTHY CHILDREN SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO FORCED VACCINATION

doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigglook i have personally seen something similar. a person i know died at hospital after having three heart attacks at hospital. they sent person for a autopsy and they did not inform the medical examiner that the person died of a heart attack. his report was the patient could have died at any time from severe heart disease, or could have been at extreme risk for stroke, but the person was extremely underweight because of a condition caused by old type stomach bypass surgery basically the old way was to connect small intestine up toward top of stomach and closing off rest of stomach so the medical examiner concluded patient must have died from starvation . coroner was found to have been wrong when other records he was not shown were introduced.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Can I ask.

And there it is.
All good ?

What's wrong with you ?

www.digitalhealth.net...

Lol bye bye little man.

2nd time you said you were going.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Smigg

Excellent to see this coming out.

We had something similar back during 2020 when it was admitted that deaths due to covid alone was 6% the total deaths attributed to covid.

Hopefully as we see the real numbers, the great covid lie will be destroyed.

www.reuters.com...

Reuters is completely compromised. Reuters' former CEO, President and current Foundation Chairman is on Pfizer's BOD.

Reuters Fact-Check/News Conflict Of Interest With Pfizer "Vaccine"

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-11-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I suggest you read your own sources:

"Back in August, Infection Control Today®’s sister publication, Contagion®, spoke to one of the declaration’s authors, Martin Kulldorff, PhD, Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School & Brigham and Women’s Hospital. He spoke on a number of topics including the age-targeted approach to dealing with COVID-19. To view that interview and learn more about the declaration, click here.

This story originally appeared inContagionLive!®"

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Honesty sucks. Now other countries will need to adjust their numbers to more real figures since Italy did this. It is going to give doom and gloom spreaders depression and cause millions of people to need psychiatrists since they parroted a lie. I can see the mental health industry making some major worker increases in the near future, well, it will put lots of people to work I suppose.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
THEN there is Reuters' 'TRUSTED NEWS INITIATIVE' (TNI)...a fact checking entity dedicated to producing news material supportive of the "vaccines" and charged with countering stories negative to the "vaccines".

"Trusted News Initiative (TNI) to combat spread of harmful vaccine disinformation and announces major research project"

The Trusted News Initiative (TNI) was set up last year to protect audiences and users from disinformation, particularly around moments of jeopardy, such as elections. The TNI complements existing programmes partners have in place.

The partners currently within the TNI are: AP, AFP; BBC, CBC/Radio-Canada, European Broadcasting Union (EBU),Facebook, Financial Times, First Draft, Google/YouTube, The Hindu, Microsoft , Reuters, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, Twitter, The Washington Post.

www.bbc.com...

Reuters' Institute for the Study of Journalism receives "core funding" from the Thompson Reuters Foundation...who's Chairman, Jim Smith,...is the former CEO and President of Reuters...and, currently is on Pfizer's BOD.

Our core funding comes from the Thomson Reuters Foundation.

reutersinstitute.politics.ox.ac.uk...

Say it with me..."REUTERS is a compromised shill for PFIZER!"

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No available beds for non-covid patients because this is what administrators mandated, but no covid patients to fill the reserved covid beds.

And you expected different?

A typical hospital's biggest issue in the USA is collections. If an insurance company is involved, they receive a small, sometimes tiny even, percentage of the actual bill. Then they get the pleasure of trying to convince normal people living on normal salaries to hand over thousands of dollars they usually don't have for the copays. But at least that's something... if the patient is uninsured, they have to try and get everything from someone who will probably make less than that one bill in their entire lifetime.

But if the patient is diagnosed with the Chinese virus, all that goes out the window, Now every dime of that bill is required by the government to be paid either by the insurance company or by the government itself if the patient isn't insured.

TheRedneck

No, I didn't really expect different, but it was pretty shocking to see...especially when you are on the receiving end of emergency treatment! Doubly especially so when ICU beds are sitting empty while critical care patients are being pushed away for no good reason.

The part I don't understand is...if beds are empty then how are hospitals getting paid at all by the government, insurance or anyone else? That makes no sense at all. It's like they're waiting for this tidal wave of covid patients which never came. Maybe it's just that they haven't come...yet...because they will be the weakened immune system 'vaccinated' who are now defenseless against the stronger immune systems of those who have had the virus and/or developed natural immunity.

It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy; the 'vaccinated' are now the victims. What kind of absolutely INSANE logic is this??? The 'vaccine' which is supposed to protect people now makes them weaker than the un-'vaccinated', filthy and unwashed, masses. Basically, the 'vaccine' has made the un-vaxxed the enemy by virtue of the fact that the 'vaccine' has apparently made the 'vaxxed' less than healthy humans.

This is incomprehensible to me!

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

But, but CNN and BBC says OTHERWISE. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Even worse was, there was an in-network hospital less than 4 miles away, but they had no available non-covid ICU beds, but nearly 100% of their covid ICU beds were empty. And this was per the ICU staff at the hospital I was sent to 150 miles south (they all work for the same network).

It's just unbelieveable!

So instead, I got to take a helo ride (at some astronomical charge, I'm sure) to a hospital 4 counties away, when there was one just 4 minutes away by vehicle!

"Clown World" doesn't even begin to describe it!! It's like right out of some dystopian fiction novel!

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

So you are rejecting a research paper in favour of an article in the New York Post...

I think you may be a bit confused as to what constitutes "research"...

The article in the New York Post did not originate from them. It was originally reported by Reuters. The samples were sent (since you asked and did not read) to the "Tanzania laboratory" which processes the tests specifically to see if there was concern over the tests' accuracy.

This was a blind test, incidentally, since the laboratory was made unaware of the origin of the samples.

The person who conducted this test was President John Magufuli of Tanzania. In the original story, he does not state that the tests are faulty, but that the tests have indicated issues which need to be investigated. That is a scientific observation, and if the testing he performed was accurate in how it is described, it is also a true statement.

In science, we call this "peer review." Although not indicated to be a "scientist," President Magufuli acted as a peer in his methodology. He purposely made an attempt to trick the laboratory by using substances which were unlikely to be infected with the Chinese virus, and managed to do so quite easily. That indicates a high level of uncertainty with the testing. It is likely that the tests can be activated by common chemicals as well as virus particles.

That renders the test unreliable, as it indicates a high probability of false positives.

There is nothing that says that all "research" must be conducted by government entities or those who have already stated their convictions on an issue. Indeed, the opposite is true. Verification of a test's veracity should be performed by truly independent, or at least oppositional, entities in order to fully vet the veracity of the test. Otherwise, research becomes propaganda.

An interesting thing happened to me when I was young. At the time, we had two water wells and there was talk about possibly restricting well usage in favor of municipal water for health reasons (which thankfully never materialized). My father decided he wanted to test our water anyway, so he ordered three water test kits. We used one on each of the two wells, and for the third sample he used tap water from a relative who lived in town.

Our strongest well, the one we have used since the place was originally built, came back clean and pure. Heavy mineral deposits (mainly sulfur and lime), but no health issues whatsoever. The newer well came back with only minor contaminants. The sample from town, on the other hand, had stamped across the results page, in big red letters, "Unfit for Human Consumption."

Not everything the government tells you is the truth. Sometimes it takes a little trickery to expose their lies. For me, I have heard of other false results before this, so I will not rely on these tests until the discrepancies have been shown to be either false or corrected.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join