It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Highest Infection rate because they vaccinated early!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: DanZoller
a reply to: ScepticScot

They had antibody testing done in the UK back in summer which shows 94% of Brits were positive for antibodies at that time. That number is way higher now, probably 96 or 97 percent.I suppose most people who get covid never develop symptoms so they never tested.

And about 85% of UK over 12 have been vaccinated which would result in antibodies. I haven't seen any serious suggestion that msny people have had actual covid.

Antibodies typically decline and become undetectable after 6 months of vaccination. The fact that near 100% of Brits have detectable antibodies mean most Brits have caught the virus and are having frequent antibody boosting by means of frequent exposure to the virus.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

They had antibody testing done in the UK back in summer which shows 94% of Brits were positive for antibodies at that time. That number is way higher now, probably 96 or 97 percent.I suppose most people who get covid never develop symptoms so they never tested.

And about 85% of UK over 12 have been vaccinated which would result in antibodies. I haven't seen any serious suggestion that msny people have had actual covid.

Antibodies typically decline and become undetectable after 6 months of vaccination. The fact that near 100% of Brits have detectable antibodies mean most Brits have caught the virus and are having frequent antibody boosting by means of frequent exposure to the virus.

Any evidence for any of that?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

No. But it is common sense.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No. But it is common sense.

Common sense tell you how long vaccnie induced antibodies are detectable? That's practically a superpower.

Or alternatively the majority of those showing antibodies have got it from vaccine (85% of population over 12) and there is no evidence to your claim that almost the entire population of the UK has had covid.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Antibody half life is 52 days according to the study. You can still detect it with a good antibody test, but most cheaper ones will not be able to detect antibody from vaccination after 6 months.

www.nejm.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Antibody half life is 52 days according to the study. You can still detect it with a good antibody test, but most cheaper ones will not be able to detect antibody from vaccination after 6 months.

www.nejm.org...

Did you read your link?

It's saying the opposite of what you are claiming.

Antibody activity remained high in all age groups at day 209.

antibodies that were elicited by mRNA-1273 persisted through 6 months after the second dose,

edit on 23-10-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Antibody is highest with Moderna due to high dosage. But UK never used it. UK used Pfizer and AstraZeneca with 50 50 split which have far less antibodies than Moderna. Anyway, it is unlikely the widespread antibody prevalence in UK is solely due to vaccine from 6 to 8 months ago. Most Brits have gotten covid to boost antibody level is my educated guess.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Antibody is highest with Moderna due to high dosage. But UK never used it. UK used Pfizer and AstraZeneca with 50 50 split which have far less antibodies than Moderna. Anyway, it is unlikely the widespread antibody prevalence in UK is solely due to vaccine from 6 to 8 months ago. Most Brits have gotten covid to boost antibody level is my educated guess.

You can guess whatever you want, I am more interested in whatever evidence says which is that the IFR for Covid was much higher than 0.23% in the UK.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

We can agree to disagree. Science is not absolutely right or wrong.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

We can agree to disagree. Science is not absolutely right or wrong.

Fair enough , and while I disagree with you this has been a reasonable and civilised disagreement.

Sadly the exception on this site.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So what no cares about the 1,000s that die from other causes unnecessarily. Why do you think people care more about this?
Is it because it can effect the rich or more profit for the rich?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The PM said the following.

Saturday issued a desperate call to arms for everyone over 50 to have a booster jab when offered one. “Vaccines are our way through this winter,” Johnson said.

“We’ve made phenomenal progress but our job isn’t finished yet, and we know that vaccine protection can drop after six months. To keep yourself, your loved ones, and everyone around you safe, please get your booster when you get the call.

“This is a call to everyone, whether you’re eligible for a booster, haven’t got round to your second dose yet, or your child is eligible for a dose – vaccines are safe, they save lives, and they are our way out of this pandemic.”

Just trust them. The vaxs are safe.. They save lives...Their aim is not herd immunity they wanted everyone vaccinated. As long as its not the polticans..

The Govt/Politicians ignored the advise of their vaccine advisory body over the heart inflammation concerns.
edit on 23-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

did they test for antibodies before jabbing? No so how do you know?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

From what I read, frequent booster shots are ineffective. There was a study which found taking a flu shot every year makes the flu shot not effective.

link

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join