It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Highest Infection rate because they vaccinated early!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Any evidence that people who are double vaxed are more likely to catch covid?

I knew when i posted that without proof that this would happen. I was on my phone. There is proof out there, it's in one of the documents that is linked to a post around here. let me find that for you...

uk study - pdf

See page 13, the last two columns. 2 x vaccinated from ages 30 - 80+ are more likely to catch covid. In the 40-49 category Vaccine defence at preventing catching covid is down a whooping 109% compared to unvaccinated.
See page 14, the last two columns. 2 x vaccinated have less hospitalisation than unvaccinated.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

I knew when i posted that without proof that this would happen. I was on my phone. There is proof out there, it's in one of the documents that is linked to a post around here. let me find that for you...

uk study - pdf

See page 13, the last two columns. 2 x vaccinated from ages 30 - 80+ are more likely to catch covid. In the 40-49 category Vaccine defence at preventing catching covid is down a whooping 109% compared to unvaccinated.
See page 14, the last two columns. 2 x vaccinated have less hospitalisation than unvaccinated.
I

I suspect that table is being misinterpreted as your link also gives vaccine effectiveness against infection at 65 to 80% meaning your are far less likely to get infected if vacinated.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

uk study - pdf

Here is also a study showing your are far less likely to be infected if vacinated.

www.imperial.ac.uk...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

uk study - pdf

Here is also a study showing your are far less likely to be infected if vacinated.

www.imperial.ac.uk...
Britain has a extremely high rate of double vaccination so it stands to reason that they accou3fir a high percentage of just about everything.

For example if you arrest someone for same sex rape the odds are that they will be double jabbed. Public urination, double jabbed, shoplifting double jabbed.

This does not mean that the vax makes you a sex offender or a thief. It means that most adults are double jabbed.

Check out the sources in my signature. They demonstrate that the vax is about 85 percent effective at stopping infection, and highly effective at stopping transmission.

And that in the first 6 months of 2021 4 in 5 covid deaths were of people who had neither shot.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I suspect that table is being misinterpreted as your link also gives vaccine effectiveness against infection at 65 to 80% meaning your are far less likely to get infected if vacinated.

Uk Study - pdf
Actually no the study I posted shows the results as seen on page 12:

Results
The rate of a positive COVID-19 test varies by age and vaccination status. The rate of a positive
COVID-19 test is substantially lower in vaccinated individuals compared to unvaccinated
individuals up to the age of 39. In individuals aged greater than 40, the rate of a positive
COVID-19 test is higher in vaccinated individuals compared to unvaccinated. This is likely to be
due to a variety of reasons, including differences in the population of vaccinated and
unvaccinated people as well as differences in testing patterns.
The rate of hospitalisation within 28 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with age, and is
substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to vaccinated individuals.
The rate of death within 28 days or within 60 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with
age, and again is substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to fully vaccinated
individuals.

The study you posted is from May to July 2021. My study is from Weeks 36-39 which is September 6th to October 3rd.

I am telling you. Efficacy goes down 8% per month and so does your immune system because these vaxes nuke your natural immune system.
edit on 22-10-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Uk Study - pdf
Actually no the study I posted shows the results as seen on page 12:

Results
The rate of a positive COVID-19 test varies by age and vaccination status. The rate of a positive
COVID-19 test is substantially lower in vaccinated individuals compared to unvaccinated
individuals up to the age of 39. In individuals aged greater than 40, the rate of a positive
COVID-19 test is higher in vaccinated individuals compared to unvaccinated. This is likely to be
due to a variety of reasons, including differences in the population of vaccinated and
unvaccinated people as well as differences in testing patterns.
The rate of hospitalisation within 28 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with age, and is
substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to vaccinated individuals.
The rate of death within 28 days or within 60 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with
age, and again is substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to fully vaccinated
individuals.

The study you posted is from May to July 2021. My study is from Weeks 36-39 which is September 6th to October 3rd.

I am telling you. Efficacy goes down 8% per month and so does your immune system because these vaxes nuke your natural immune system.

You telling me does not really cut it.

You need to provide actual evidence.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with a few hundred thousand dying. Natural selection. You can’t save everyone. We Ll have to die at some point. a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
God! Go back in your bomb shelter already. You are such a chicken little. We live. We die. Covid is not as bad as we have seen and are being told by our overlords. Start living a little Zombie man. You are like a little dark cloud of sadness. a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

You're sure right about that...there is no approved vaccine in the United States right now. I guess we have to realize how hard it must be for these folks who went out and got 'vaccinated', and now they're realizing they really messed up, and some could be paying for that mistake for the rest of their lives.

I found this explanation as to why those that are vaccinated have really done goofed.

market-ticker.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

As has been shown in multiple studies using proper statistical analysis as opposed to uninformed speculation on a conspiracy site.

Which you provide no link to leaving your comment just hearsay on a conspiracy site.

You also are changing the parameters to the counts - any unvaccinated case counts but only the serious cases & deaths are counted when vaccinated.

edit on 22-10-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Wouldn't a fat passport be serving the same outcome as a vaxx passport - create fewer serious cases & deaths.

But there are no profits in healthy people.

As for the defined 1.6 dying, you're assuming that no therapeutic solution exists.

The researchers estimated that more than 900,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred through November 2020. Based on their model, 30% of these hospitalizations were attributable to obesity, 26% to hypertension, 21% to diabetes, and 12% to heart failure.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 Hospitalizations Attributable to Cardiometabolic Conditions in the United States: A Comparative Risk Assessment Analysis

So the number drops to .3 with getting people healthy. Would be nice to have the option to get/be healthy or take a jab.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

As has been shown in multiple studies using proper statistical analysis as opposed to uninformed speculation on a conspiracy site.

Which you provide no link to leaving your comment just hearsay on a conspiracy site.

You also are changing the parameters to the counts - any unvaccinated case counts but only the serious cases & deaths are counted when vaccinated.

The vacinnes reduce cases, hospitalizations and deaths . However I would say that cases is much less important as why should we really care about the mild/asymptomatic cases?

www.thelancet.com...(21)02183-8/fulltext

pharmaceutical-journal.com...

www.ons.gov.uk...

www.nejm.org...

www.nature.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Wouldn't a fat passport be serving the same outcome as a vaxx passport - create fewer serious cases & deaths.

As for the defined 1.6 dying, you're assuming that no therapeutic solution exists.

The researchers estimated that more than 900,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred through November 2020. Based on their model, 30% of these hospitalizations were attributable to obesity, 26% to hypertension, 21% to diabetes, and 12% to heart failure.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 Hospitalizations Attributable to Cardiometabolic Conditions in the United States: A Comparative Risk Assessment Analysis

So the number drops to .3 with getting people healthy. Would be nice to have the option to get/be healthy or take a jab.

1 percent, 1.6 percent, it's still hundreds of thousands of people.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

If you check the sources in my signature you will find statistical evidence that the vax significantly reduces transmission rates as well as the risk of illness or death. It's all down there in the numbers.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

There is a a study that says about 0.3% infection fatality rate last year, which is no doubt much less now with ongoing virus weakening and increasing natural immunity.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

There is a a study that says about 0.3% infection fatality rate last year, which is no doubt much less now with ongoing virus weakening and increasing natural immunity.

I've included links to my sources for 1.6 percent in my signature, you haven't even named the study let alone linked to it.

Most countries seem to be hovering between 1.6 percent and 3.2 percent.

I think that the higher figure is more due to some country's having serious issues with poverty and a lack of affordable health care rather than anything to do with Covid.

The US and UK both report around 1.6 Percent.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I've included links to my sources for 1.6 percent in my signature, you haven't even named the study let alone linked to it.

Most countries seem to be hovering between 1.6 percent and 3.2 percent.

I think that the higher figure is more due to some country's having serious issues with poverty and a lack of affordable health care rather than anything to do with Covid.

The US and UK both report around 1.6 Percent.

It starts at about the 3:30 mark in the video which explains it. Actually, I made an error. It was about 0.23% last year, which is surely much less than that this year due to ongoing weakening virus and increasing natural immunity.

edit on 23-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

That's 0.23 % worldwide estimate. Developed countries with older population (like the UK) have a much higher rate.

If .23% was correct for the UK virtually tje entire UK population would have had to already have had covid, that seems unlikely.

ETA link showing about 1% for developed countries.

www.imperial.ac.uk...

edit on 23-10-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

They had antibody testing done in the UK back in summer which shows 94% of Brits were positive for antibodies at that time. That number is way higher now, probably 96 or 97 percent.I suppose most people who get covid never develop symptoms so they never tested.

edit on 23-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

They had antibody testing done in the UK back in summer which shows 94% of Brits were positive for antibodies at that time. That number is way higher now, probably 96 or 97 percent.I suppose most people who get covid never develop symptoms so they never tested.

And about 85% of UK over 12 have been vaccinated which would result in antibodies. I haven't seen any serious suggestion that msny people have had actual covid.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join