It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccines are not effective, they give you AIDS and make you infertile

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: natoshis

4 in 5 of all UK covid deaths are of unvaxxed people and this thread is. Hoax.

Please supply a link so I can see where your figures come from (what year...what month?).
This is what I found:

More vaccinated people are dying of the delta variant of covid than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England.
blogs.bmj.com...[/quot e]

January to July 2021.

500000 deaths
38000 unvaxxed
12000 single vax
640 double vax.

link

Clear cut.

The link you gave does not say what you think it says
edit on 7-10-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: natoshis

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

4 in 5 of all UK covid deaths are of unvaxxed people and this thread is. Hoax.

Data needs to be seen on those numbers you claimed.

FDA advisory board recently was advised that they have numbers which indicate that booster shots kill 3-5 lives for every life they save www.youtube.com...

Vaccinated are classified as unvaccinated if hospitalised less than 14 days after receiving the jab, at least in the US (i'm not sure about the UK)

"Persons were considered fully vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines) or after 1 dose of the single-dose Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine; partially vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the first dose and less than 14 days after the second dose in a 2-dose series; and unvaccinated less than 14 days receipt of the first dose of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of the single-dose vaccine or if no vaccination registry data were available."
† *Among residents of Los Angeles County; excludes Pasadena and Long Beach*

Those links are fake, hoaxes or misinformation by people with a history of flogging alternative remedies.

Here's the real data

UK, January to July 2021.

500000 deaths
38000 unvaxxed
12000 single vax
640 double vax.

link

Clear cut.

In the UK the unvaxxed make up 1 in 5 people but 4 in 5 covid related deaths.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Can you copy and paste what you are pointing at in the link you provided please?
I can't see anything about vaxed vs unvaxed in the link.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
EDIT: Nevermind... just saw the dates.
edit on 7-10-2021 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
As arghhzombies states in his/her post the 50k deaths are for the period ‘Jan to July 2021’ only.

Though presumably some of those 50k unvaxxed deaths may have been before any vaccine was available anyway.

On a side note bit off topic sorry, Im in the UK and these numbers always seem really high to me, I like many I know don’t know anyone who has gotten seriously ill with COVID let alone died of it, I would have thought 160k deaths would have permeated through society a bit more and be more noticeable?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle
As arghhzombies states in his/her post the 50k deaths are for the period ‘Jan to July 2021’ only.

Though presumably some of those 50k unvaxxed deaths may have been before any vaccine was available anyway.

On a side note bit off topic sorry, Im in the UK and these numbers always seem really high to me, I like many I know don’t know anyone who has gotten seriously ill with COVID let alone died of it, I would have thought 160k deaths would have permeated through society a bit more and be more noticeable?

Thanks for the clarification.

I think the total deaths are not an accurate indication of actual deaths due to Covid. It's been discussed a few times on ATS about how motor vehicle accident deaths, gunshot deaths, stabbings, etc. are labeled as Covid.

I recall reading somewhere that every death labelled as Covid in a hospital would give the hospital some kind of monetary subsidy. Whether this is true and/or widespread is unknown to me.

So, according to you, within 1-8 years, billions of people will die?

You mention that the goal is to have only 500 million people left after this event.
Any theories as to how the 500 million "elites" are going to clean up the 7,3 billion corpses? Especially considering the "elites" probably don't want their hands dirty.

edit on 7-10-2021 by Kreeate because: eta

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
I've read Dianetics, and at the end you find out it's actually an advertisement by the end to join Scientology. It was a recruitment ad.

Yeah, I know... I got a call from my Mom way back when she was dealing with some depression issues, she was reading this book and called to tell me I just had to get it and read it. Then, got a call later, when she figured out it was by the leader of a cult. I actually was in the process of investigating them, and went to one of their local centers, and participated in one of their demo classes, it was really kooky. And then there was an interview with a guy talking about how getting 'Clear will make you immune to any and all disease etc, all while he obviously hade some kind of major head cold going on.

I will say this though... one of my all time favorite sci-fi novels - second only to 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress' - was written by L. Ron Hubbard - 'Battlefield Earth', an amazingly fun adventure.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

If the vaccine was effective, then you would expect to see way less hospitalisations from vaccinated persons. Full stop, no matter how you try to spin it. It doesn't.

It sure doesn't work no. Even going by what the VOCID gods are telling people and what the zealots are parroting:

"If vaccinated you can still get covid and spread it"

So if person A is vaccinated and person B is not then person A can still infect person B and person B can still infect person A. (Never heard of such a vaccine)

"But you wont suffer from symptoms when vaccinated"

So you can still get the virus if vaccinated but you wont know it and others around you wont be able to tell. so this vaccine makes vaccinated people spread it instead of doing anything to stop it.

And as a added bonus you get a damaged immune system with all of its related consequences.

It is astounding how they have people putting any trust into this and have them do their job of selling/forcing it onto others for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Can you copy and paste what you are pointing at in the link you provided please?
I can't see anything about vaxed vs unvaxed in the link.

Here's a news article from the BBC explaining the figures.

link

The unvaxxed make up 1 in 5 of the population but 4 in 5 of all deaths. The average age of a vaxxed person who dies from covid is over 80.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well, a click bait headline then a bunch of Gish Gallop posts.

If you actually click on any of the links*, they often undermine the argument themselves. This is directly from a link in the first post

"The two-dose vaccine still works very well in preventing people from getting seriously sick, demonstrating 88% effectiveness against hospitalization and 91% effectiveness against severe illness, according to the Israeli data."

Which aligns with studies from UK, France and numerous other countries.

The bottom line is, these vaccines are not as good as stopping the spread as hoped (mainly do to the Delta variant), but they are very effective at keeping people out of hospitals and coffins. Which is ultimately the entire point of them.

* That is the ones that aren't total garbage - many are twitter posts or even a screenshot of a forum. These are worthless.
edit on 7/10/21 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Not sure how this sort of thread really helps. There is a certain amount of hyperbole, misinformation and huge extrapolation going on amongst some interesting and thought provoking content.

For clarity and I am firmly against the vaccines as I truly believe they hold another purpose beyond any fight against Corona Virus.

From my research it does appear that the vaccines severely compromised the immune system. However the results from one patient cited by one doctor is not sufficient evidence alone and may be no more than an anomaly. Again, I encouraged others to research this as there appears to be growing evidence that immune deficiency is indeed a likely outcome from the vaccines.

The vaccines do appear to impact most severely on female reproduction, but again we need more studies and a longer time period to be certain. It is not certain whether we will even see studies that contradict the narrative though.

My main area of interest is in the initial reaction of the Chinese to this virus - panic and draconian action. Why? Something they know that we don’t? Very early on there was talk about hydroxy Chloroquine as a treatment and later came Ivermectin. Both used to treat parasites in the main. Odd.

India is getting Covid-19 under control using Ivermectin. Large parts of Africa which use anti parasitics widely are having few issues with Covid. So if this is the case then what is Covid or is in Covid which responds to these drugs. THAT is a big question, along with why TPTB are utterly desperate to vaccinate us all with something that just doesn’t work long term and will likely end up causing more harm than the virus. Questions questions.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well here you go! Put in covid-19 Vaccine and see their own numbers listings.
www.vigiaccess.org...

covid-19 Vaccine
Hover to show search tips
covid-19 Vaccine contains the active ingredient(s): Covid-19 vaccine.
Result is presented for the active ingredient(s).
Total number of records retrieved: 2201851. Hover to show information

Distribution
Adverse drug reactions (ADRs)
Blood and lymphatic system disorders (88967)
Cardiac disorders (108468)
Congenital, familial and genetic disorders (1191)
Ear and labyrinth disorders (73537)
Endocrine disorders (3003)
Eye disorders (80958)
Gastrointestinal disorders (454963)
General disorders and administration site conditions (1344552)
Hepatobiliary disorders (4391)
Immune system disorders (30921)
Infections and infestations (148058)
Injury, poisoning and procedural complications (107113)
Investigations (299007)
Metabolism and nutrition disorders (50210)
Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders (647069)
Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) (3256)
Nervous system disorders (952822)
Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions (4921)
Product issues (3656)
Psychiatric disorders (104221)
Renal and urinary disorders (17730)
Reproductive system and breast disorders (85797)
Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders (233274)
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders (303701)
Social circumstances (15418)
Surgical and medical procedures (19664)
Vascular disorders (119464)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

UK, January to July 2021.

500000 deaths
38000 unvaxxed
12000 single vax
640 double vax.

See my post above this one!

Over 2 million adverse reactions and those are the reported ones!

Covid-19 vaccine.
Result is presented for the active ingredient(s).
Total number of records retrieved: 2183912.

[link to www.vigiaccess.org]

edit on 7-10-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: natoshis

originally posted by: MykeNukem

There is plenty of CREDIBLE information that you can post about the vaccines (I'm against them BTW), without resorting to sensationalism or outright lying ffs.

Sorry you feel that way, I try to keep my material strictly academic journals, but in this day and age of censorship its impossible to actually share information on some topics without it getting memory-holed right away.

You can try and deny that all you want but the silent majority already knows how bad censorship has gotten, that's why Doctors have gone to alternative platforms like bitchute and 4chan to share information without being censored or having their licenses revoked.

That's a strawman.

I have no problem with alternative sites, I judge info on it's own merits, sometimes the source doesn't matter.

I DO have a problem with "Tentacled Organism Identified in Vaccines", that leads to a NatGeo documentary about JellyFish, and has NOTHING to do with Covid.

That's where the problem is.

I want to say more, but DTOM will slap the s### outta me if I do.

Just sayin....be honest.

Well, looks like pretty damning evidence that YOU are not acting in the best interests of the readership here. You obviously did not read the linked article or you would have HAD to have seen that it portrays exactly what was claimed in the original link recommendation.

Poor form on YOUR part, at the very least, IMHO.

Just to reiterate-> forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

Anons have identified the “tentacled” organism described by Dr Carrie Madej from the Moderna vaxx as this endocellular parasite called Polypodium hydriforme, a metazoan with “unusual characteristics” that is in the same Cnidaria phylum as coral and jellyfish and it is not known to infect humans, which is why Dr Madej had never run into it before, as an internist with 20 years of practice.

Polypodium hydriforme is one of the few animals that live inside the cells of other animals. It spends most of its life inside the oocytes (egg cells, i.e., immature eggs) of sturgeons and paddlefish but you can’t get it from the caviar.

Polypodium hydriforme is a parasite that lives in an egg cell, has an “unusual lifecycle, a peculiar morphology and high rates of DNA evolution”. It forms a “binucleated cell” similar to cancer.

Why is this in the vaxx? To speed up DNA replication? Or to transport spike proteins into a cell host? Or is it for some other transhumanist purposes?

Cnidaria species have very dynamic properties. The Immortal Jellyfish is the only animal known to be able to reverse its life cycle. It does this through the cell development process of transdifferentiation. An adult or juvenile under stress can, instead of dying revert back to a polyp and begin the life cycle all over again, which makes it an important target of aging and pharmaceutical research.

Recall that Dr Robert Young found a different parasite, T. cruzi in the Johnson & Johnson vials. T. cruzi causes Chagas disease, which is incurable if left untreated within 4 weeks of infection and after which the infection becomes chronic. It can shorten the lifespan by decades if left untreated.

After initial infection, benznidazole and nifurtimox are the antiparasitic drugs of choice for treating Chagas disease.

If you are facing forced vaccination, it would be a good idea to prepare to be tested and treated for such a parasitic infection, to at least not have to worry about that, on top of the superconducting graphene and SPIONs, the latter of which can be treated with ivermectin and nutritional supplements.

If you were force-vaccinated more than a month ago, you may want to be screened for T. cruzi and other parasites.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Forbidden knowledge TV .net, that's some classy source right there and no mistake.

There's no links or citations I can see in that "article" to verify any of the claims made?

I'm guessing it's a load of bollocks made up for ad revenue from the susceptible and guilble.

a reply to: Rich Z

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I thought things could not get more bat# crazy on here after the fridge magnet nonsense and now you come along with the vaccines supposedly containing "tentacled organisms"?

What's next, I wonder?!!??!🧐👀

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Currently, there have been 6,392,019,196 COVID-19 vaccine doses administered worldwide.

If peoples immune systems were being suppressed, even slightly, we would see billions of people coming down with all the diseases which natural immunity is protecting us from.

It wouldn't be an arguable point only showing up in an academic paper, and/or on anti-vax posts. People would be dropping like flies. They'd essentially be like cancer patients on chemo, without an immune system.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

From my research it does appear that the vaccines severely compromised the immune system.

Can you describe the research, where is your lab, and what kind of microscope do you use? and what other ancillary equipment is at your disposal?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I thought things could not get more bat# crazy on here after the fridge magnet nonsense and now you come along with the vaccines supposedly containing "tentacled organisms"?

What's next, I wonder?!!??!🧐👀

Squidiots?..lol

edit on 7-10-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Clearly, this is all a cunning plan to inject us all with the Flying Spaghetti Monster's noodley appendages.

It's obvious to anyone with at least a pair of working neurons.

Wake up, sheep!

Etc.

edit on 7-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join