It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccines are not effective, they give you AIDS and make you infertile

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Fascinating read. Thank you for your contribution.
What are your thoughts on the graphene oxide being introduced?

I imagine it has an effect on a person's energetic signature and is likely to develop into some form that may become reactive to RF signals.

I know that's out there but it seems like they really did put a lot of science in this plan.
edit on 5-10-2021 by starshift because: Edit

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: natoshis

So when does zombification start happening? That’s really the bottom line.

October 2021, but the mainstream media won't admit to what's happening. Vaxxed persons will have cognitive dissonance to the end, the media will paint it as an Alzheimers epidemic.

For people with comorbidities, 3-5 years. For extremely healthy people, 5-8 years. For every booster shot you have, subtract 1-2 years from those figures I just gave. Each booster shot reduces T-cell counts by around 15-30% Source:

‘What we’re seeing post vaccine is a drop in your killer T cells, your CD8 cells. And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check.’

Also check out Dr. Cole's presentation from the White Coat summit on Vaccines

"I am often asked the question: "If I have taken the "vaccine," how long will I live?

I deferred this question to a friend of mine, Dr. Mylo Canderian, Ph.D. [born Milos Iskanderianos, Corfu, Greece, 1938], who developed the patent for Graphene Oxide for use as a Hematological Bioweapon in 2015.

In full transparency, Dr. Canderian is what I would call a "Genocidal Globalist," who follows Precept Ten of the Georgia Guidestones, which is very seldom discussed, stating "Be not a Cancer upon the Earth; Leave Room for Nature."

[...]

Source for above: www.henrymakow.com...
edit on 5-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Oct 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped HUGE quote and added tags

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

K, slow your roll.

I loved the thread, BUT, you need to use EXTERNAL quotes when you are quoting another site or person from another site.

For a second there, you were living the highlife and eating Hummingbirds (like wtf? Why not eat Kittens or Puppies? lmao) and Elk tongue (I know Moose tongue is good, so that's cool).

This is important if you want credibility.

Again, really liked the thread, that last post, nope.

PS- Not that anyone GAF what I think, but...

Just sayin...
edit on 10/6/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Do you have a link regarding the hematological bio weapon patent of 2015? How does it work different then the stuff in the vaccine or does it function the same?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
Fascinating read. Thank you for your contribution.
What are your thoughts on the graphene oxide being introduced?

I imagine it has an effect on a person's energetic signature and is likely to develop into some form that may become reactive to RF signals.

I know that's out there but it seems like they really did put a lot of science in this plan.

Here's what I found on graphene oxide. The following links pretty much conclusively prove that tracking systems exist in the vaccines and that they cause persons who receive them to become magnetic. Further evidence on vital signs/body data being tracked and stored can be seen by looking at the ISO/IEEE 11073 standard.

truth11.com... leeping-or-awake-being-uploaded-in-real-time/

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

Neurodegenerative evidence

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.youtube.com...

Scientific evidence that magnetic protein mind control technology exists
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.frontiersin.org...
edit on 6-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
2 pages of long information and a link...

His answer was: "You don't know much about Freemasonry, do you, Steve?" And there you have it."
Source for above:
www.henrymakow.com...

Thanks,
I've read Dianetics, and at the end you find out it's actually an advertisement by the end to join Scientology. It was a recruitment ad.

A Sh!t load of reading to find that out.

That it was an advertisement in a thick book with lot's of words.

Welcome to ATS👍🏽

edit on 6-10-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
2 pages of long information and a link... www.henrymakow.com...

Thanks,
I've read Dianetics, and at the end you find out it's actually an advertisement by the end to join Scientology. It was a recruitment ad.

Welcome to ATS👍🏽

Oh my.

Yea...

Baffle with BS.

ETA: WTF? Where is the pics? You always have pics....

Pics or it isn't true....Or....pics AND it still isn't true....IDGAF bro, lol.

edit on 10/6/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Thanks,

Welcome to ATS👍🏽

Oh my.

Yea...

Baffle with BS.

Pics are it isn't true....

Here's a pic👍🏿👍🏽👍🏻👍🏼

Ohhhhh my yes👍🏻

Not bad for an advertisement.
I'm actually gonna check it out.
I fell like I was just SWATTED 🤣🤣😆😂
edit on 6-10-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Do you have a link regarding the hematological bio weapon patent of 2015? How does it work different then the stuff in the vaccine or does it function the same?

I haven't heard of that, but here's further proof that the virus does indeed have HIV protein and that it was engineered in a lab.

"Abstract: .. Our findings show that SARS-CoV-2 spike immunized mice antibodies cross-react with the HIV-1 Env protein. Cross-neutralization among the two viruses is uncommon, suggesting the presence of a non-neutralizing antibody response to conserved epitopes amongst the two viruses. ...
Source: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Email to Dr. Fauci:
“Hello Anthony,

“This is how the virus was created.

“Intervirion Fusion. HIV-luc(ACE2)(500 ng of p24) was mixed with 1,000 ng of p24 of HIV-gfp particles incorporating ASLV-A envelope, SARS-CoV S protein, or both envelopes in PBS at 4°C for 30 min to allow binding. Virions were adjusted to the desired pH with 0.1 M citric acid. PBS, TPCK-trypsin (final concentration 10 ng/ml), CTSL, cathespin B (CTSB) (final concentrations 2 ng/ml) or CTSL buffer alone was then added. Recombinant CTSL (R&D Systems) was preactivated by incubation for 15 min at 10 ng/ml in 50 mM Mes, pH 6.0, on ice. Recombinant CTSB (R&D Systems) was preactivated in 25 mM Mes, 5mM DTT, pH 5.0, for 30 min at 25°C. After a 10-min incubation at 25°C, proteolysis was halted by the addition of 300 nl of DMEM10 containing leupeptin (25 ng/ml) and STI (75ng/ml). Virions were then incubated at 37°C for 30 min to allow membrane fusion. 100 nl of the virion mixture was added in quadruplicate to HeLa-Tva cells pretrated for 1 h with leupeptin (20 ng/ml). The cells were spin-infected and incubated at 37°C for 5 h.”
Source: www.conservativeworldnews.com...
The actual email: 1.bp.blogspot.com...

Proof of lab origin and gain of function used to enhance the disease:

Paper 1: Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route

Reviews of the first paper above:
rapidreviewscovid19.mitpress.mit.edu...

rapidreviewscovid19.mitpress.mit.edu...

Paper 2 of Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route - Response to above review papers conclusively proving ghostwriting occured and vested interest groups unduly influencing academics into ignoring and disregarding evidence which does not suit the funders chosen narrative.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So, the jabs give you AIDS?
Alright then, had it since I was 29.
edit on 6-10-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

2 pages of long information and a link...

His answer was: "You don't know much about Freemasonry, do you, Steve?" And there you have it."
Source for above:
www.henrymakow.com...

Thanks,

Welcome to ATS👍🏽

Considering that the information which was linked was alleged, anecdotal accounts from a Freemason, I don't blame you for holding that evidence in lower esteem. However, that's the only non academic material that I linked in this thread, and the reason I linked it was because I was asked about my thoughts on why the HIV protein may be in the vaccine.
edit on 6-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Not discounting you yet. Welcome to ATS.

I see you have so SO SOOOOOOOO much on hand I see.

Your very much a live person or the smartest gosh damn BOT I've ever come accross here in my years here on ATS

Beware of these 2🙄👍🏿
DBC OWCOY

And AugustusMasonicus😮

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Thanks,

Welcome to ATS👍🏽

Oh my.

Yea...

Baffle with BS.

Pics are it isn't true....

Here's a pic👍🏿👍🏽👍🏻👍🏼

Ohhhhh my yes👍🏻

Not bad for an advertisement.
I'm actually gonba check it out.
I fell like I was just SWATTED 🤣🤣😆😂

That was an ATS rollercoaster.

Oh, F### yea.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
That picture of DB was 200lbs ago!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Bigburgh
That picture of DB was 200lbs ago!

I was going to say something, but the WIFE, slapped me, she said maybe it's just the lighting....

As if, the lighting and not pure tent and awning supply co. for you clothes..

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I was going to say something, but the WIFE, slapped me, she said maybe it's just the lighting....

Wives..always the diplomats!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: MykeNukem

Wives..always the diplomats!

Lmao.

"World is completely F##K'd?"

Probably the lighting....

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
So, the jabs give you AIDS?
Alright then, had it since I was 29.

Sorry about your luck friend I hope you stay well.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I just read some really scary s##t and not sure to post it or ignore it.

Looking for a friend on u2u because some of the stuff in this op via links and/or suggestions in ways things are worded are really either effed because they predate COVID-19 by years and research, patents, and ideology or they were very well thought out way of trolling people depending on context. Wtf

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Are you familiar with the initials TSS that belong to an author from IDK around 1903 by any chance?
edit on 6-10-2021 by Brotherman because: because I don't write $hit write the 1st time

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join