It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccines are not effective, they give you AIDS and make you infertile

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: vonclod

Clearly, this is all a cunning plan to inject us all with the Flying Spaghetti Monster's noodley appendages.

It's obvious to anyone with at least a pair of working neurons.

Wake up, sheep!

Etc.

I just can't believe anyone is gullible enough to believe a mini kraken comes in the vax..lolololololol, it's the dumbest thing I've seen here in months! And we have all seen much.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
From my research it does appear that the vaccines severely compromised the immune system. However the results from one patient cited by one doctor is not sufficient evidence alone and may be no more than an anomaly. Again, I encouraged others to research this as there appears to be growing evidence that immune deficiency is indeed a likely outcome from the vaccines.

My apologies, I did provide more evidence than just the one link but it's scattered through pages 1-3 of this thread.

Evidence to autoimmunity and immune deficiency from covid-19 and vaccinations

1. www.youtube.com... - Dr. Ryan Cole (pathologist and immunologist) at White Coat Summit on Vaccines - Attested to observing blood problems and reduced T cell counts in vaccinated patients lab results

2. americanbuddhist.net... ep-all-other-viruses-in-check/ - ‘What we’re seeing post vaccine is a drop in your killer T cells, your CD8 cells. And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check.’

3. www.bitchute.com... - Dr. Nathan Thompson - MY JAW DROPPED WHEN I TESTED SOMEONE'S IMMUNE SYSTEM AFTER THE 2ND JAB (Original video already deleted)

4. imgbb.com... - Microbiologist cites many peer reviewed Journal articles linking vaccination to reduced type 1 immune responses and poorer outcomes to diseases (Make sure to check out the cited academic articles in this post)

5. www.biorxiv.org... - Persistence of SARS CoV-2 S1 Protein in CD16+ Monocytes in Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) Up to 15 Months Post-Infection

6. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - PTPN22 (tyrosine phosphatase hormone analogue)contributes to exhaustion of T lymphocytes during chronic viral infection - This is relevant as if you have immortalised infected cell monocytes, eventually when your immune system cannot get rid of the infected cells your body produces tyrosine phosphatase and the immune system shuts down. This is why non-neutralising antibodies are so deadly, and why vaccinating with just the spike protein is so dangerous as it would create antibodies that are non-neutralising when they come into contact with a wild-type covid-19 viral strain when naturally infected.

7. onlinelibrary.wiley.com... - Regulation of autoimmune and anti-tumour T-cell responses by PTPN22

8. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - T cells are influenced by a long non-coding RNA in the autoimmune associated PTPN2 (tyrosine phosphatase) locus

9. www.scripps.edu... - Scientists Identify Protein Behind Immune System 'Shut Down'

Infertility

1. www.yahoo.com... - COVID-19 vaccine's impact on menstrual cycles needs to be investigated after 30,000 women report changes, says top scientist

2. www.lewrockwell.com... - The Many Ways in Which COVID Vaccines May Harm Your Health

3. lichtnahrung2015.wordpress.com... / - Shocking new study reveals covid vaccine terminated 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions” - the study shows an 82% rate of spontaneous abortions in expectant mothers given covid vaccines during their first or second trimesters, an attempt to obfuscate that data is apparant - the study in question is below
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons
edit on 7-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Fridgeidiots?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Rich Z

I thought things could not get more bat# crazy on here after the fridge magnet nonsense and now you come along with the vaccines supposedly containing "tentacled organisms"?

What's next, I wonder?!!??!🧐👀

Obviously your reading comprehension skills are subpar too. Do you know what the difference is between a quote and an original statement? Look it up when you get a chance. Deny (defy?) ignorance, as they say.

No offense intended, just calling a "spade" a "spade".

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Fridgeidiots?

I don't really want to mock anyone..but, this is a tough one. The jellyfish/baby squid looking thing..lol

As for the magnet, it's pretty easy to something to stick to you, so not hard to make that "appear so"
edit on 7-10-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

a reply to: Rich Z

I thought things could not get more bat# crazy on here after the fridge magnet nonsense and now you come along with the vaccines supposedly containing "tentacled organisms"?

What's next, I wonder?!!??!🧐👀

Obviously your reading comprehension skills are subpar too. Do you know what the difference is between a quote and an original statement? Look it up when you get a chance. Deny (defy?) ignorance, as they say.

No offense intended, just calling a "spade" a "spade".

It does get a bit repetitively tedious when internet warriors bang on about other posters reading and comprehension skills. Do you talk like that to people in real life?

Do you also lack any semblance of a sense of humour?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Fridgeidiots?

I don't really want to mock anyone..but, this is a tough one. The jellyfish/baby squid looking thing..lol

As for the magnet, it's pretty easy to something to stick to you, so not hard to make that "appear so"

Because this magnet is totally just sitting on someone's skin /s

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: natoshis

Fridgeidiots?

www.bitchute.com...

Believe what you like brother. It's just a bitchute vid, I had a friend try to stick stuff on me, he was disappointed when it didn't work.

I would like to see someone dust themselves with talcum powder, and be magnetic in that spot..god, I would love to see that! like, have a magnet stick to that spot.
edit on 7-10-2021 by vonclod because: I edited after watching the vid

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It does get a bit repetitively tedious when internet warriors bang on about other posters reading and comprehension skills. Do you talk like that to people in real life?

Yes. If they can't handle it, that is their problem.

No. Are you trying to be funny?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Fridgeidiots?

www.bitchute.com...

And, like your TR-3B was like, totally shooting a death ray like laser?

Come off it. Pull the other one - it's got bells on.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

Yes. If they can't handle it, that is their problem.

No. Are you trying to be funny?

Funny. In my experience, in the UK at least, if you talk to folk like that, in real life, it would fairly rapidly escalate into being a big problem for you.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Fridgeidiots?

www.bitchute.com...

Ad hominem attacks and mocking is all you have left is it? You deserve to get death rayed by a TR-3B for your piss poor attitude.

I see you had no good response to a large neodymium magnet actually pulling something from underneath someones flesh near the injection site without touching the skin. That's predictable and to be expected though.

Care to enlighten us on what you thought this giant laser was then? www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

A lot of bots programmed to just push one agenda and discredit a narrative, do get a bit repetitive, and I haven't met a computer that has a sense of humour. If you lay out an obvious unrefutable fact., it will ignore it and move the narrative to safer ground. They stand out on a conspiracy site, and in reality act in a way of affirming the conspiracy, laughingly paradoxical.As their job is to cause doubt over a given hypothesis. But having to use a bot to do it , Is really like having the most flak over the target so you know the bomb aimers are on the right track. Even if you never had a clue what was or was not a conspiracy in the first place.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Fridgeidiots?

www.bitchute.com...

Believe what you like brother. It's just a bitchute vid, I had a friend try to stick stuff on me, he was disappointed when it didn't work.

I would like to see someone dust themselves with talcum powder, and be magnetic in that spot..god, I would love to see that! like, have a magnet stick to that spot.

I've even heard about this guy that was curious about what the vaccine smells like, so he took a whiff.

Now he can do this...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Fridgeidiots?

www.bitchute.com...

Ad hominem attacks and mocking is all you have left is it? You deserve to get death rayed by a TR-3B for your piss poor attitude.

I see you had no good response to a large neodymium magnet actually pulling something from underneath someones flesh near the injection site without touching the skin. That's predictable and to be expected though.

Care to enlighten us on what you thought this giant laser was then? www.youtube.com...

There is no way, enough material gets injected in a dose of vax, to produce that reaction..no way!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Nice!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

That looks like a cloud of flammable gas that caught alight. Not sure where you see a giant laser?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Fridgeidiots?

www.bitchute.com...

It's not just a bitchute video, you can't fake something like that. Something from under his skin was being pulled to the large magnet without it touching his skin at all. - www.bitchute.com...

Also this person removed magnetic # from his arm, caught on film that he surgically removed some # at the injection site - not "just" another video of opinion - www.bitchute.com...

You can see in this video that the magnets do not stick to everyone vaccinated, so some vaccine manufacturers or some vaccine lots are not magnetic. www.bitchute.com...

And here you can see a news host trying to debunk it and failing www.bitchute.com...

It would make sense that some people are not magnetic if the vaccine was a kill shot, and TPTB wanted to dilute the mortality statistics and create cognitive dissonance with some who took it and had no side effects by injecting some people with saline and others with poison, so the people who got the saline would question everyone else as being crazy because they had no side effects.

Plenty of evidence that saline shots were administered en masse to people. Whether it was from nurses who didn't want to administer the real thing for ethical reasons or some other nefarious collusion who knows, but you may have been injected with saline.

1. www.perthnow.com.au... - Coronavirus crisis: Thousands 'given saline jab' in Germany

2. www.dw.com... - A one time incident that occured 1-5 times, yet 8000+ people received saline? - Saline instead of COVID vaccine: German nurse speaks out about scandal

3. www.1news.co.nz... - Hipkins admits being aware at least one more vaccine error case

4. www.msn.com... AAP16C0 - Dozens potentially given harmless saline injection instead of COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine in Melbourne mix-up

I've seen countless more articles, all memory holed now though.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

I've seen the likes of you come and go on here.

No need to mock you.

You do it yourself.

"Giant laser"? You did it right there. There isn't one.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Fridgeidiots?

www.bitchute.com...

It's not just a bitchute video, you can't fake something like that. Something from under his skin was being pulled to the large magnet without it touching his skin at all. - www.bitchute.com...

Also this person removed magnetic # from his arm, caught on film that he surgically removed some # at the injection site - not "just" another video of opinion - www.bitchute.com...

You can see in this video that the magnets do not stick to everyone vaccinated, so some vaccine manufacturers or some vaccine lots are not magnetic. www.bitchute.com...

And here you can see a news host trying to debunk it and failing www.bitchute.com...

It would make sense that some people are not magnetic if the vaccine was a kill shot, and TPTB wanted to dilute the mortality statistics and create cognitive dissonance with some who took it and had no side effects by injecting some people with saline and others with poison, so the people who got the saline would question everyone else as being crazy because they had no side effects.

*snip*

Which part of the countless explanations are you not getting?

Whilst there may be magnetic particles in any of the vaccines, they will be so small and few in quantity as to have little to no effect from magnets.

For example, the vaccine dose for Pfizer is 0,3ml. Even if that was solid iron, which it obviously can't be, it would only weigh 2,36g.

If a whopping 10% of the vaccine was iron, it would weigh 0,23g. Take 0,23g of iron and glue it to a wall.
Now try to stick a magnet to it and see what happens.

See where this is going?
edit on 7-10-2021 by Kreeate because: *sigh*

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join