It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Jaw DROPPED when I Tested Someone's Immune System After the 2nd Jab

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Myocarditis is only ONE of the MANY potential side (ill) effects.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Here's an interesting video showing lab antibody tests after the first and second jabs. This was just a single patient though, so it would be nice if doctors were routinely doing these lab tests. If similar effects are happening to many vaxxed people, then this is a nightmare scenario.

To summarize, he began by showing the patient's pre-jab labs which were normal:

- After the first jab, CD8 cells came back high (lymphocytes). These are the killer T cells.

- After the second jab...
• Granulocytes were high meaning the patient's immune system was responding to tissue damage.
• Lymphocytes (including CD8 and Natural Killer) cells were low -- leaving the patient vulnerable to 'breakthrough' infections.
• CD3-/CD56+CD16+(Natural Killer) cells were low -- they are first responders to viral infections and cancer cells.

All other immune lab scores came back on the lower end of normal, too, after the second jab.

IOW, the patient's adaptive immune system "tanked." This doctor said the patient's lab results point to an auto-immune disorder they did not have prior to the jabs.

YT fascism is in full effect. The video is already gone. I advise everyone here to use www.rumble.com and www.Odysee.com instead from now on. And search engines like Qwant instead of google. That is the only thing we can do against them. Refusing to use their platforms.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here is the video on Rumble...

Rumble video about the blood...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

Thank you so very much for that.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
1. so why were comments disabled on the original youtube video?

in my experience people who dont want dissenting or factual voices who debunk them turn comments off. Big red flag straight away.

2. dude touts himself as a doctor. Wouldnt it be nice if he was an MD in virology or some other topic related to disease? sorry he's not a doctor. he's a chiropractor. theyre regarded as quacks and charlatans to the point the NHS in the UK will not refer you to one. You can get referred to an osteopath but not a chiropractor on the NHS. Chiros claim they can cure the common cold with SM ( spinal manipulation) theres zero evidence for this but they keep saying it. Theyre also renowned for emptying you bank account

3. the content of the video itself is dubious. Many questions spring to mind. Are these results normal after a vaccine ? we dont know as he doesnt provide another example. Theres no follow up tests days or weeks later. He has a sample size of one! he does not submit his "discoveries" to a scientific journal for peer review, why not?

my conclusion is he's an unreliable source who hasnt done the proper research and his video means zero . you are free to believe in anything you want.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yeti101

He understands what he found is not enough to draw conclusions beyond that one patient and was basically pleading for other doctors to run immune labs, too. He wants to know if it's an isolated incident or not. I do, too. He also explained why the results are abnormal -- not what he would expect after vaccination.

This wasn't a study, and he did not represent it as anything other than what it is. It was a doctor that was curious enough to ask a patient if they minded letting him run some labs and that patient was willing.

I am sorry you felt like he was misleading you into believing it was a peer reviewed study. 🤷🏼‍♀️

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Because you share them with us.

What else can you add?

Questioning the validity of some of your conclusions isn't telling you what I believe.

Let's take this subject, for example, just because I don't believe the jabs make people magnetic, are the mark of the beast or is a move to kill 95% of the population doesn't mean I don't believe that there is a global agenda to reduce/control world population.

Even this statement doesn't really tell you what I believe but had I left out the last part, you believing I am all in on the gov sanctioned narrative because I don't buy yours is the presumption I was talking about.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

He understands what he found is not enough to draw conclusions beyond that one patient and was basically pleading for other doctors to run immune labs, too.

The problem is that these results are not even enough to draw a conclusion on that one patient, yet he did.

The next step, before saying the jab caused his immune system to tank, which is hyperbole, is to find a reason why the results are what they are.

Here is the thing, some infections cause just what he showed, an increase in some white cells and a reduction in others. A vaccine is a simulated infection. These numbers could be a result of the jab and also be perfectly normal. It could also be something else but this doctor didn't bother to check that out before making this sensationalized video.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I am sure if the patient feels his doctor is not giving him proper care, he'll change doctors. He was already his patient and this doctor already ruled out other causes. He's familiar with his current health and history.

I'm assuming you didn't watch it.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
I did watch it and I also looked up the doctor, he's a chiropractor. I'm sure both are on the same page, that doesn't mean they didn't jump to the wrong conclusion.

At one point he says that they had just gotten the results that night so how could he rule anything else out if they never took the time to check if there was anything else?

Then we have the fact that a vaccine itself is an infection and, according to what someone posted earlier, covid, which these vaccines mimic, shows lowering in lymphocytes? That would mean the "jaw dropping" numbers in the OP might be perfectly normal.

edit on 6-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Your lymphocytes should not be low if you have an infection.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So the jab drops your killer T cells, the problem as I see it is the general health of the modern population is worse than bronze age people.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Your lymphocytes should not be low if you have an infection.

Depends on the type of infection and/or other things.

This article talks about some of the causes. The thing is that in this case nothing was followed up on. Just a jump to the conclusion that it was abnormal and caused by the 2nd jab.

I'm not even saying it wasn't the 2nd jab, just that it might be normal.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
In this case it dropped them while raising another. That doesn't mean the immune system is "tanked", just that it is focusing on one part over another.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeti101

in my experience people who dont want dissenting or factual voices who debunk them turn comments off. Big red flag straight away.

2. dude touts himself as a doctor. Wouldnt it be nice if he was an MD in virology or some other topic related to disease? sorry he's not a doctor. he's a chiropractor. theyre regarded as quacks and charlatans to the point the NHS in the UK will not refer you to one. You can get referred to an osteopath but not a chiropractor on the NHS. Chiros claim they can cure the common cold with SM ( spinal manipulation) theres zero evidence for this but they keep saying it. Theyre also renowned for emptying you bank account

3. the content of the video itself is dubious. Many questions spring to mind. Are these results normal after a vaccine ? we dont know as he doesnt provide another example. Theres no follow up tests days or weeks later. He has a sample size of one! he does not submit his "discoveries" to a scientific journal for peer review, why not?

my conclusion is he's an unreliable source who hasnt done the proper research and his video means zero . you are free to believe in anything you want.

YT often disables such features. Even super chats on channels that they dont like.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yes, it's dealing with the inflammation caused by the shot. So why would the T killer cells be impacted?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
That is what the OP says but:

Granulocytes are a type of white blood cell that has small granules. These granules contain proteins. The specific types of granulocytes are neutrophils, eosinophils, and basophils.

Granulocytes, specifically neutrophils, help the body fight bacterial infections.

medlineplus.gov...

Since no follow-up tests were done, nobody knows what those higher level of granulocytes were dealing with.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Tests are producing false positives.

You know, to keep the numbers up.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeti101

Wondering if you would like a challenge ?
Friendly, not seeking an argument.

Are you aware of why Chiros, and many other natural health practitioners are called Quacks™ ?
The NHS is not a Governmental™ agency, and follows all of western Rockefeller, Jabs-n'Pills™ medicine ?
Does your avatar not say " Trust no one " ?

We have been lied-to, and our natural health helpers were disgraced, shut-down, jailed, fined, and harassed into oblivion.
That is part of the reason we're in this stupid pandemic of testing, and Govt™ overenthusiasm.

All of that Quackwatch™, and Fact-Checker™ BS : is put in place by TPTB, to control the information we get, and to keep us hooked on forever chemical meds, instead of a more natural, humanistic approach.

But that's just the temporary opinion of an old dummy.

What do you think ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join