It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Jaw DROPPED when I Tested Someone's Immune System After the 2nd Jab

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
If that were the reason, technically, yes.

But, we don't know the reason. First off the numbers are not even that for out of normal range. Not "jaw dropping" or "his immune system tanked" off.

The doctor is supposed to investigate why these numbers might be off. We don't see any of this, just hyperbole and mentions of the second jab.

The doc has a degree in sport medicine and appears to be a chiropractor.

Dr. Thompson is a graduate of Elmhurst College where he completed his degree in sportsmedicine and athletic training with highest honors, and a graduate of the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic where he earned the President's Scholar for academic excellence.

www.exemplifyhealth.com...

So, is he going to figure out the why or is he just gas-lighting?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Probably didn't want either but the way info works, you learn more, either way, as time goes by, not the other way around, unless you have Alzheimer's.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Let's all hope and pray that it was simply due to a stress response like you claim.

Maybe you could try asking for the same tests from your doctor.

edit on 5-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Let's all hope and pray that it was simply due to a stress response like you claim.

I never actually said that is what it was, just that it is a possibility because we have no idea what he came across between jabs.

Also, as I mentioned in my response to Wide-Eyes, it could be a number of things. One thing is for sure, this doc doesn't seem to be interested in figuring out if it is something else. They just put this vid out there hinting that it could be the jab.

I mean, this is the kind of thing that could have made this person stress out but then again it could be something totally unrelated to the jab or stress.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I hope and pray that you are right.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I would agree with your reply here and 2nd it. You approached the data with the attitude of wherever the data is leading us as I like to do. The WHO, CDC, and Fauci are leading the data where ever they want it to go and to hell with the real facts. Darwin, in the end was at odds with the conclusions some of his peers were drawing that led to a religion of Evolution instead of an observation of it.

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The conclusion of why they are ripe for breakthrough cases seems rather presumptive. I go with Darwin on this, not overly complex conclusions I need to make leaps to reach.

Here is the root of the breakthrough cases IMO.

If you introduce a variable to any organism in nature that make its survival difficult, it will change or die. Darwin called it evolution, but on a short time scale we see these changes individually as mutations. The best way to cause mutations is to introduce something that kills a pathogen, but not all of the pathogen. Like taking bacteria and growing it in a petri dish with antibiotic meds. It will mutate and eventually take over the antibiotics as a antibiotic resistant strain. Then you can get sick from the bacteria, even if you take that same antibiotic. These types of changes occur with everything in nature as far as we know, bacteria, viruses, mammals, reptiles, it does not matter. Darwin proved this.

So now you take a half baked vaccine that does not keep out 100% of the virus. So you have "less symptoms" with a lower viral load because the virus is having a hard time surviving in you. Then we start getting a bunch of mutations. Now COVID can spread much more easily at a lower viral load.

Seems to me the exact way the vaccine attacked COVID, is the exact way the new mutations of COVID have changed to combat those environmental changes and still survive, and spread at lower loads. If it did not become more infectious at lower viral loads, it would have died. So it evolved the way Darwin would have predicted. It also evolved the way many doctors and scientists predicted who are censored in 2020.

This is evolution. My hypothesis follows the actual science of the past 100 years. If someone can prove this argument wrong because I missed something, go for it. Occam's Razor and Darwin seem to win this argument easily.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Would you go to your doctor and ask him to prove this doctor wrong by having the tests done?

It would help to put peoples mind at rest if you would.

edit on 5-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
You TM, are on fire for the truth. The blood vessels pass close enough to everything. Some people may have more porous vessels and capillaries than others. Maybe if the person has Hardening of the Arteries (Arteriosclerosis/Atherosclerosis) it makes it different or if you don't? There is so much data out there to study still on this matter.

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: MDDoxs

By traveling down into your armpit where there are lymph nodes.

How does it travel to your armpit when injected in the shoulder?

The same way protein moves into the muscle when you workout and rink a protein shake?

Why for even a second would you think muscle is impermeable to processes inside the body?

The assumption should be the opposite.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
There is no cure for Type 2 diabetes. It's an ongoing condition that patients have to manage.

Wrong, amigo. Type 2 is simply caused by poor dietary habits (ie, following the dietary guidelines of tptb in the form of the ridiculously deadly 'food pyramid', nutritional guidelines regurgitated by all licensed 'dieticians', etc etc ad nauseum) that result in insulin resistance.

This is easily proven by the growing number of people who have learned the truth, and eliminated - permanently - their insulin resistance, and all symptoms of 'Type 2 diabetes' are gone, and stay gone, as long as they continue eating healthy.

Regardless. My main point was about stress.

Yes, that, and a massive ass-u-me-ption that that is what caused the damage to his body by the jab.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Isn’t the lymphatic system designed to remove toxins?

It's function is to remove any/all cellular waste byproducts generated during normal cellular metabolism processes.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

a reply to: anonentity
I've also heard about dormant viruses waking up in vaccinated people and read personal stories to that effect.

Yes, this seems to be similar to how performing a simple biopsy on a 'tumor' in the body can result in a massive spread of cancer throughout the body - if the tumor was malignant.

Of course, there are a lot of 'studies' 'proving' this is very rare - you know, kind of like the studies proving how rare adverse reactions to this jab are...

If there is a myriad of potentially life-threatening adverse effects, it's going to be difficult to prove the vaccines are the cause.

I agree. In fact, they can easily deflect the cause onto some other virus, providing an opportunity for forcing even more jabs on everyone.

This path tptb are on is pure and unadulterated madness.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The homeless not getting the shot nor the Covid should be our rallying cry for calling the liars out now. Notice how the homeless places are growing too? We have a corrupt leadership more and more appearing to want us dead or living in slums so it is hard to have a decent meal.

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I had a thought why are the homeless and street dwellers exempt? could I suggest that their natural load of Germs and viruses would be off the charts, compared with the mouth gargling showered and preened averaged city dweller? and if they got the shot it might show up as euthanizing the homeless as their natural biome just engulfs them. If what we are seeing is that a vaccinated person's immune system gets progressively damaged by each shot. Then in a few more months, the unvaccinated could indeed be carrying a normal viral load, which could be bad news for an immune-compromised person. It does rather look like this conspiracy theory is turning into fact as the new data is revealed. Even this might be by a design who knows.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Would you go to your doctor and ask him to prove this doctor wrong by having the tests done?

It would help to put peoples mind at rest if you would.

Great idea. Please do it Dask. Hell, it might change your mind about reality so you will probably pass, IKR?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

My coworkers that got the jab are all coughing and sneezing and complaining of head colds. i swear soem had Covid again but nobody tests any more. But their immune systems being compromised would make sense. This cold and flu season is going to be a ba done if this is any indication. Yet the insanity continues and the unvaxxed are told to get vaxxed because they're at risk. We may be the only ones left to keep the country going. Refuse the vaxx.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

After i received the J&J, I've had major neck and shoulder pain that never seems to subside. Never had this before, granted, can't necessarily put the two together but it's surly a coincidence that this new pain happen just a week after the jab.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
My question would be if that was one patient. Are we seeing a snapshot of an ongoing process unrelated to the vaccine or caused by it? There's no way to know based on one case.

Has anybody proved the study linked below to be real or not? If it is real it would confirm the results seen in this one individual case.

The second link is a explanation of the results. It would seem to prove ADE in Medicaid patients who have been vaccinated.

I have been trying to independently verify the report as real and accurate.

www.humetrix.com...

theexpose.uk...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I never actually said that is what it was, just that it is a possibility because we have no idea what he came across between jabs.

Also, as I mentioned in my response to Wide-Eyes, it could be a number of things. One thing is for sure, this doc doesn't seem to be interested in figuring out if it is something else. They just put this vid out there hinting that it could be the jab.

I mean, this is the kind of thing that could have made this person stress out but then again it could be something totally unrelated to the jab or stress.

Or it could be...wait for it. The jab.

One thing is for sure, neither of us was that doctor or patient so at this point its all speculation across the board, it doesn't mean people shouldn't be looking into this because what this doctor is saying actually makes sense as to why there are so many break through infections. This isn't the first time I've heard people say the jab causes auto immune disease, in fact, I've heard several doctors including immunologists saying the same thing. So at this point I'll believe the numbers the doctor is saying because I have heard this exact thing from multiple sources. The only ones I've seen say the jab is fine, just get it, there is no harm, are usually the ones that dont want us looking into it. Just listen and obey, no questioning. I don't care if this doctor is right or wrong but people should be able to question the jab and be presented with sufficient answers and data and clearly we are not being told everything. That much is evident.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You TM, are on fire for the truth. The blood vessels pass close enough to everything. Some people may have more porous vessels and capillaries than others. Maybe if the person has Hardening of the Arteries (Arteriosclerosis/Atherosclerosis) it makes it different or if you don't? There is so much data out there to study still on this matter.

originally posted by: MDDoxs

a reply to: MDDoxs

By traveling down into your armpit where there are lymph nodes.

How does it travel to your armpit when injected in the shoulder?

The same way protein moves into the muscle when you workout and rink a protein shake?

Why for even a second would you think muscle is impermeable to processes inside the body?

The assumption should be the opposite.

Thanks. Yup, a bunch of the stuff I read on this is over complicated. If we just apply rules that all science nerds know to the current situation, we can predict what to expect.

But here is my biggest fear that has been seriously discussed in the past among scientists. If the half baked vaccines are causing mutations, and next companies are going to do boosters (which will be mandated if possible), then they are going to cause more mutations (if my first assumption is correct based on Darwin).

The problem there may end up being that you have half the population regularly getting boosters and fake vaccines. Viruses become more infectious in them in response in order to survive, and then go crazy when they land in someone who has nothing at all. Because "doctors" are relying on mRNA and not any form of natural immunity, unless they are broken off the mRNA tit, we are going to stay on this path. Think of Australia like a giant lab for one of these strains since they claim everyone will soon be vaccinated and they are on a giant island that they basically locked down. You can also think of richer countries with high vax rates and 1st world medicine next to poor 3rd world countries in conflict. These are ripe areas for things to spread beyond critical mass before we recognize the threat even exists.

Without personal freedom to not get shots you dont want, and no accountability for pharmaceutical companies, we may end up on a real scary slippery slope. A slippery slope where the only people that can survive in the world are the one taking all kinds of shots each year. Corporations would love this, and so would a gov that wants to track and restrict you. That is where we will end up if they use new generations of untested vaccines enough times that do not kill off what they are targeting. What they target will get stronger and stronger if the vaccines are as effective as the ones we have for COVID. But these companies have no reason to not release vaccines that are the same effectiveness as current COVID vaccines, because what is happening to them? How much money are they making.

Worst case scenario, we cause a mutation worse than any pandemic to ever hit this planet. That is what has been predicted by many reputable scientist many times in the past if we mess around in this type of science without the proper controls in place. As far as that Wuhan lab that released COVID is concerned, the entire world is now the lab.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet
Generally with these broad over reaches of Science, and liars pushing them, we see that we make it worse when we plunge in full speed without the concern for the law of unintended consequences. Normally, the CDC looks at these studies a long time. The simple fact the dead were not dropping like flies on the street anywhere near the pace they "forecasted" should have been the end of that "all must have a vax" line of reasoning. Now we are into mandates for something no where near tested properly.

This has turned into a Fascists machine that needs turned off. The profit makes them salivate to tell more and bigger lies. The need for us to be depopulated according to the people that are helping fund them makes me pause. They are sick and should be the ones we choose to sacrifice to the global warming Gods 1st. Were he alive today, Ramsey's II might have to say "So let it be written. So let it be done"! This worship of liars who believe in reducing the population has to end badly for someone.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Wasn’t it Bish senior who said something along the lines of, “If they knew what we have done they would hang us from the nearest lamppost”.

I think that goes double now and nothing is stopping the fight back except lethargy.

As for the Op it is one patient and I would like to see more results. However it helps with some of what we are starting to see and I doubt it would surprise many of us if it were true.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join