It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Jaw DROPPED when I Tested Someone's Immune System After the 2nd Jab

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Human bodies are very good at adapting.

Prick your finger threading a needle often your body will grow either skin in that area.

Get an infection, your body fights it off and usually comes back stronger.

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Today the second something goes wrong, people want a quick and easy fix.
By taking these pills and other medications makes your body rely on those things.

Have to find the right balance

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: loam
What will our governments tell us...will they try to convince us it is not covid vaccine related? Will the people buy it..

Blame it on the variant's and un-vaccinated of course.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If you want to kill off 95 percent of the worlds population then release a virus, release a 'so called' vaccine that actually offers little protection and weakens the immune system then when you reach population saturation with as many people having been given this 'so called' vaccine release a second wave deadlier than the first of the initial virus blaming it on those whom were refused to be injected with this OR another virus or several so that population will decline steadily over several decades following an initial die off.

Keep the REAL vaccine's for yourself and your military forces (the elite special units not the common citizen soldiers but those that will do what you tell them to, think like mercenary elite soldiers perhaps even owned and controlled by a private corporation, these PMC's will happily kill citizen soldiers and are often far better equipped and trained as well as surviving preppers and militias being no match for them and since most of those are in the US while PMC's are almost global well?, they will then likely also use weapons currently banned to stop opposition so since they have already done so by commending biological warfare against civilians use of nerve agents and chemical warfare will be used to mop up the last of the resistance).

Pick up the pieces and install there dictatorship as they lead there fourth Reich into a much less free and far more controlled future.

Not saying this is what is going on BUT? it is worth bearing in mind, when preparing and acting in self defensive preparedness.

And like I said in the past if it is true and it may very well be the ones behind it have both underestimated the resilience of the human race and just how vengeful and intelligent the rest of us can be when our back's are up against a wall, they will lose and pay the ultimate price for there crimes.

The worst part about this is the nation that was meant to stop this ever happening as one of it's founding principles has almost completely walked into there trap, what ever happened to NEVER AGAIN.

edit on 5-10-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Agenda 22 at work Took it and 6 months later my arthy has really ramped up.Hooe it's just the weather But now a old injury from 30 years ago has begun to ache.Oh well,the words about to go to hell so I won't miss anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
these pesky doctors shouldnt be allowed to discuss vaccine damage. What do they know?
They should only follow approved medical treatment without thinking. They have been doing it for a looong time without problem so why should they be expressing their opinions in a public? The great system is generous. Be a good pawn and you'll suck the nipple of Big Pharma never experiencing poverty.
He's clearly talking about vaccines escaping the algorithm by using gestures.
Scandalous!

No really it's a disgrace. Undignified. Where was he 10 months ago? He's a bit too late

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Would you go to your doctor and ask him to prove this doctor wrong by having the tests done?

It would help to put peoples mind at rest if you would.

I could ask but the problem is that that wouldn't prove anything one way or the other either.

My point is that people shouldn't be scared or put at ease by some random data posted on the web.
edit on 5-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Why do you presume to know what my thoughts about reality are?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I have seen a movie about this.. don’t remember the name though.. where the entire population got poisoned and needed a regular shot of some drug to stay alive..

Seemed far fetched back then, I was still very young and not into conspiracies yet. Ever since I am, doesn’t seem that far fetched at all, and now, even less so..

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum
Yeah, that was what was said, with the observation that it could also be something else and this doctor's actions are suspicious. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks for info.

The low lymphocyte count seems like the biggest cause for alarm.

I found it is common for patients who were diagnosed with covid 19 to have a low lymphocyte count.

In a sample of 311 patients with covid19, almost 68% had low lymphocyte counts.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...#:~:text=Current%20research%20suggests%20that%20lymphopenia,%2D19%20%5B%2C%2C%5D

Another topic that interested me in response to this post is recovery time.

Below report describes a typical recovery time of lymphocytes in response to something called "hematopoietic cell transplantation"

In the first period following haematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT), immune cells follow a predictable course of reconstitution. In contrast to the relatively early recovery of innate immune cells, recipients of HCT experience prolonged deficiencies in T cells and B cells, which can take more than 2 years to fully recover.

www.nature.com...

I think the risk of illness and death of the mRNA and adenovirus covid19 vaccines is probably going to be pretty close to the same as getting covid19, or maybe slightly more.

IMO these vaccines are bad because now instead of just being exposed to natural viruses , you are also exposed to vaccines. So its compounded risk.

Also, having virus and covid 19 spike protein, directly injected into your bloodstream, which it pretty much seems is all these vaccines do, probably has a better chance of infecting you than breathing in the virus inadvertently. So these vaccines might have a bit greater risk of illness and death than natural viruses do, IMO.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

We really do have a problem as they are telling nurses not to report the death after three days of the jab. Just read the comments. www.youtube.com... Now tell me this isn't affecting the labor force.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I agree with some of those comments and many of side effects arent even reported to the system. I wonder how will MSM spin the weak labor force or will they find an excuse to blame Covid variant again?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Here we have a girl that goes the Doc, and gets treatment, perfect blood. Has the Jab doesn't feel well , and the slides show clumping , which means the red blood cells just can't get down the capillaries, so no oxygen to the tissues. So no wonder myocarditis.www.bitchute.com... The real question is how long does this effect last,

edit on 5-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Here's an interesting video showing lab antibody tests after the first and second jabs. This was just a single patient though, so it would be nice if doctors were routinely doing these lab tests. If similar effects are happening to many vaxxed people, then this is a nightmare scenario.

To summarize, he began by showing the patient's pre-jab labs which were normal:

- After the first jab, CD8 cells came back high (lymphocytes). These are the killer T cells.

- After the second jab...
• Granulocytes were high meaning the patient's immune system was responding to tissue damage.
• Lymphocytes (including CD8 and Natural Killer) cells were low -- leaving the patient vulnerable to 'breakthrough' infections.
• CD3-/CD56+CD16+(Natural Killer) cells were low -- they are first responders to viral infections and cancer cells.

All other immune lab scores came back on the lower end of normal, too, after the second jab.

IOW, the patient's adaptive immune system "tanked." This doctor said the patient's lab results point to an auto-immune disorder they did not have prior to the jabs.

I’m not familiar with this Dr. Do we know how credible this guy is because if this is true and not short term then there are a billions of ppl in trouble.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
If that were the reason, technically, yes.

The doc has a degree in sport medicine and appears to be a chiropractor.

It's always a chiropractor ...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: squittles

We seem to looking at Fox news breaking protocols is something happening. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Some very great discussions have been posted saying that the parasitic elite 1% and satanists NWO whoever actually tell you what they intend to do and they aren't even hiding in plain sight any more. They're straight out saying what they'll do. Human sacrifice, child trafficking, depopulation, just look in the news and in movies and on TV.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Why do you presume to know what my thoughts about reality are?

Because you share them with us.

What else can you add?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
2nd question,

Why why would we want that going on in our body?

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: HawkEyi

Here we have a girl that goes the Doc, and gets treatment, perfect blood. Has the Jab doesn't feel well , and the slides show clumping , which means the red blood cells just can't get down the capillaries, so no oxygen to the tissues. So no wonder myocarditis.www.bitchute.com... The real question is how long does this effect last,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join