It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Jaw DROPPED when I Tested Someone's Immune System After the 2nd Jab

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

"We don't know why because a follow up was never performed."

It's been less than 2 weeks.

🤦‍♀️

And I've already addressed your version of how you think it's supposed to work. Not interested in debating it, again.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

But he is not the only doctor to have analyzed the blood of vaxed patients. His sample was concerning but not as bad as some before and after ones on the slides.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Go get your blood tests done.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

"We don't know why because a follow up was never performed."

It's been less than 2 weeks.

What do you think a follow up is?

If someone is hospitalized they can run tests every few hours.

It doesn't take more than a day if someone is really interested in finding out.

And I've already addressed your version of how you think it's supposed to work. Not interested in debating it, again.

There is nothing for you to debate. The doctor plainly stated his claims in each video.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Hrtz2BU

Is it normal for someone's back to be hurting after their doses in a few months or so?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Had blood drawn on saturday but had some business to attend out of town.

Will be picking up the results tomorrow.

ETA: The young lady who saw me wasn't sure what I meant by a WBC differential, I guess it got lost in translation so I just had a full blood cell count (red and white).

edit on 19-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I just looked online and found a site that sells immunity testing kits.

Our immunity blood test will provide you with a measurement of your white blood cell count together with red blood cells, including haemoglobin and hematocrit. Red blood cells are important for carrying oxygen around the body to the tissues that need it. Oxygen is essential for producing energy, a vital requirement during an immune response.

Immune System Blood Test At Home - Results in 2 Days
www.forthwithlife.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This seems to be a similar service (although you have to have blood drawn at a specific place) available in the US: Ultralabtests - White Blood Cell Count (WBC)

Seems like the idea that the "establishment" is standing in the way of people having access to this type of information is a stretch on the part of the alternative medical community.

edit on 20-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeah, someone on this site actually challenged me to produce my hemoglobin value after receiving both doses of Moderna. About 4 months had passed since my second dose that I had my annual blood work done. Hemoglobin was perfectly normal. Well guess what, said member here said they didn't believe me.

Go figure.....someone doubts reality on a conspiracy website?

I wonder what these threads will look like in 10 years when most people who were vaccinated did not die as expected.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

I think the main concert was the Killer T cell counts. Did you get them done?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I hear you, I'm sure some just won't believe.

I just got my results, tested a week after the second jab and everything is within normal range except for HGB, which is 16.5 when normal range is 12.0-16.0, but I am a smoker so it is probably because of that.

Some of the text is in spanish because I live in a spanish speaking country but other than 16/10/2021 being 10/16/2021 in the US the rest shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Nope, not part of annual blood work.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thanks for posting.
I am so glad that your results are good.

Did you just get a read out or did a doctor or someone go through the numbers with you telling you what's what?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just got a copy of the results but they are not complicated, especially when everything is ok, at least what we were supposed to by looking at.

Neutrophils, eosinophils, and basophils (granulocytes) are what the vid in the OP showed being high and lymphocytes being low in percentage and specifically CD and NK cells low in number. My numbers look nothing like that.

Even though I didn't get an individual T Cell count, given that the other lymphocyte cells make up less than 25% of that group, that count should be well above the low cut-off.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I wonder what these threads will look like in 10 years when most people who were vaccinated did not die as expected.

A moving of goalposts, as has already happened, when we didn't die after 6 months..perhaps we did, and nobody told us! Have no fear though, if the AIDS doesn't get you, the graphine, and chip, will mind meld you into..I'm not sure..being obedient I guess?
..and magnetic!

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Fri Oct 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Interesting. Look forward to reading the case study when it is written up and published in a reputable medical joournal. Evidence-based practice, scientific community and all that. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It may be worse than even that.

www.bitchute.com...

Dr. Ariyana Love joined The Stew Peters Show, and made the case that the COVID "vaccines" contain hydras and parasites, and that they're being used to "transfect" humans into a "new species". Dr. Love begged inoculated people to NOT have children.
Have you heard of the emerging theory of what viruses might be: Are you absolutely certain that Covid-19 is contagious or even real? How confident are you in the results from the PCR test? Is there something in the back of your mind telling you maybe this pandemic is not what we are being told? And that the vaccines may not be as safe as they claim!!!

Well experts all agree that the Covid-19 vaccine is not a vaccine. It was designed to make you sick with multiple diseases This shot is injecting the disease into your cells and it cannot be removed. Once you take it, your life span is reduced.

Firstly, viruses are not living organisms or living microbes. They do not have a respiratory system, nor do they have a nucleus or digestive system. Viruses are not alive and viruses are not contagious. The fear behind Coronavirus, for instance, is wholly unwarranted. Forget everything you think you know about viruses and bacteria. You have been lied to.

edit on 2-11-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
BS

2nd

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

In a Matrix, anything goes.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join