It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Jaw DROPPED when I Tested Someone's Immune System After the 2nd Jab

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So I'm curious if this has something to do with my father's new health issue.

A month prior to my father's first jab he had his regular scheduled 3 month scan on his lungs. He has been having scans on his lungs every 3 months for the last year, monitoring a couple of spots in his lungs. He had a biopsy done 6 months prior to the first jab which came back as no cancer but it was listed as an infectious disease from another country. Basically it is agent-orange but the VA really fights that label. Got to love the VA system.. But anyway on to the point.

The next scan was 2 months after the first jab & 1 month after his 2nd jab. (The scan was delayed due to him getting Covid but he was asymptomatic) One of the spots they had been monitoring had significant growth so he immediately went in for another biopsy... I bet you can guess what that one came back as... yep CANCER... So now they are set to start radiation this coming Monday... Did the shot lower his natural ability to fight this off?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
You could ask your doctor to do the tests on your immune system.......but as the video in question said......no doctor would agree to do it.

Go to your doctor ask for the tests and prove it one way or the other.....will the doctor agree to do the test or not?
You could even show your doctor the video to explain why you are requesting the tests.

This would be real scientific research.
edit on 8-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Doctors that want a nice comfortable life, would not want to know.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kingnothing33
Myocarditis is only ONE of the MANY potential side (ill) effects.

The data is stacking up that Fauci has been involved with picking vaccines that kill people since the 1980's!
Open letter to Dr Fauci on HIV trials 1988

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I actually just got the second jab today but it was sputnik, which is a non-replicating viral vector.

Where I live I don't actually need to ask a doctor, I can just go to a lab and ask for it.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
So will you ask for the immune system tests?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This is not looking to good a lab worker is doing blood tests from the ICU they are all double jabbed and what's showing up has nothing to do with Covid. So he also urges people to get some blood work from the doctor if worried.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yep, now he did say the second they showed was a couple days after the first jab. They didn't say how long after the second they did the final tests.

I wonder if I should wait a bit.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I was reading that swollen lymph nodes in women getting the jab are staying swollen up to three months after, They should have come down long before that with a normal vaccine.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If you have access to a lab why not do it now and then later, say in a week.
You could even do it again in a month.

What's stopping you?

It would be an interesting study.

edit on 10-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't have free access to a lab. I just don't need a doctors order but it is all out of pocket for me so price would be a factor.

Also, at the end of the day it would still be only one person's results.

edit on 10-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Response to Politifact's *fact-check* of the video: It's delightful! I highly recommend reading it!

Also, a video follow from Dr. Thompson:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
Funny how the article tries to paint the claims of the original video: "The patient's immune system tanked because of the 2nd jab" as correct, but the video has the doctor walking the claim back saying "it was just an observation and nothing more".

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: MotherMayEye
Funny how the article tries to paint the claims of the original video: "The patient's immune system tanked because of the 2nd jab" as correct, but the video has the doctor walking the claim back saying "it was just an observation and nothing more".

Yes...that is an observation on the effects the second jab had on his immune system. When vax makers conduct their studies, the case numbers and outcomes in those vaxxed are assumed to be caused by their jabs.

This doctor ordered labs before and after the 1st and 2nd jabs to assess their effects on this patient's immunity. He is observing those effects.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Yes...that is an observation on the effects the second jab had on his immune system.

Guess you don't want to see it. In the first vid he came to a conclusion 2nd jab = tanked immune system.

In this new video he is saying it was just an observation, something that was, without really stating what the cause could be.

Like I said earlier, this type of white blood cell differential is not uncommon when someone has an infection. The immune system shifts into producing the cells it needs to fight off something that was detected while other cells, not needed at the time, are reduced.

The doc never took the time to investigate if there was anything else or if it was just the vax causing this, which someone said earlier in the thread, is common among people who have tested positive for covid. Vax mimics covid so a similar reaction isn't out of the question.

Honestly if there was anything to it he could have come back with lab result showing the patient is still in the same situation but I bet they are not. Instead we have an article slinging poo at poo slingers.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Yes. He observed the changes to the patient's immune labs caused by the second jab. And, yes, he did take the time to rule out other causes.

Perhaps he will do a follow up.

ETA: Or maybe not...given that YouTube deleted his video.
edit on 10/16/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Yes. He observed the changes to the patient's immune labs caused by the second jab. And, yes, he did take the time to rule out other causes.

He said in that video that they got the results that night, meaning they went straight into making the vid, so he didn't take the time to have tests done to see if it was something else.

He can surely upload a video of the present situation on alternatives to YT but he didn't do that. He posted a vid walking the claim back to just an observation instead of the conclusion he gave in the first vid.

edit on 16-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
spaghetti is the best defense.
how many times do i have to tell you,

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

He said in that video that they got the results that night, meaning they went straight into making the vid, so he didn't take the time to have tests done to see if it was something else.

He can surely upload a video of the present situation on alternatives to YT but he didn't do that. He posted a vid walking the claim back to just an observation instead of the conclusion he gave in the first vid.

He could have easily investigated that before he ordered the labs. It only makes sense that he would do that before he decided it was worth having his blood drawn to get an accurate reflection of the changes caused by the second jab.

It's been less than two weeks since the video. I am confident he'll order more labs to monitor his patient's condition since they were abnormal. He was monitoring his immune labs prior to his decision to get the vaccine. You are leaping to conclusions.

I don't agree that he walked back anything.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

He could have easily investigated that before he ordered the labs. It only makes sense that he would do that before he decided it was worth having his blood drawn to get an accurate reflection of the changes caused by the second jab.

That isn't how it works, you have blood studies done, like these, and if everything is fine it stops there.

When the blood studies show something is off you try to find why they are off.

It's been less than two weeks since the video. I am confident he'll order more labs to monitor his patient's condition since they were abnormal. He was monitoring his immune labs prior to his decision to get the vaccine. You are leaping to conclusions.

He could have the labs already but instead of bringing that he made a video walking the claim back, whether you think he did or didn't is irrelevant. He posted a vid saying "it was just an observation" which is different than "The patient's immune system is tanked" which is what he said in the first.

ETA: Besides the numbers shown don't even show that person's immune system is tanked, they show one group of cells are more active while others are low.

We don't know why because a follow up was never performed.

edit on 17-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join