It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Incoming?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
With Biden’s recent EO - and the problems it would cause the administration if it got struck down by SCOTUS (which I think it will after the misfire tweet in particular), something has to be done to ensure this EO garners full public support - forcing lawmakers to not contest it at scale or seem unpopular or on the wrong side of the issue.

The crescendo of the long-game plan for COVID, as a result, may be right around the corner.

www.foxnews.com...

"This is not about freedom or personal choice," Biden said during a Thursday address to the nation. "It's about protecting yourself and those around you, the people you work with, the people you care about, the people you love. My job as president is to protect all Americans."

This is step one. The obvious implication here is that if you’re not vaxed you don’t care about the people around you. My point isn’t about the wrongness or rightness of that implication. It just is the implication.

But now the unvaxed have “cost us all” - which means the unvaccinated are the enemy of us all who want a “normal” life - again, that’s the implication.

"We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us," Biden told the tens of millions of unvaccinated people in the country. 

Division complete - officially.

Now this makes me wonder… the admin has created this official division that includes tens of million people.

What do you do with that?

Exploit it, obviously - with the goal of moving the country further left.

But how?

I bet we get some sort of false flag event perpetrated by a “ring wing anti-vax” extremist tied to the EO announcement that’s completely bogus but opens the door for majority public support to in many ways cripple (economically/societally/etc.) those who are unvaccinated. I have no idea what that event would be, and to an extent it doesn’t matter what it is, but it probably needs to be more 9/11 in nature in terms of shock factor.

It’s a pretty big gamble though… the baked in assumptions for a false flag to work are significant but when I slice those different ways I really don’t think the problems come to pass. The objective is an ideological shift… so I suspect this won’t get too elevated beyond the false flag.

From a narrative perspective, you have to use “right wing”, “Trump Supporter” and “unvaccinated” synonymously. This is what allows the plan to work.

Capitol Riot was probably a test run and the setup for the walling off of the capital and turning Trump supporters into dipsticks wearing Viking horns (so goes the narrative). That actually worked pretty well but probably not as well as hoped.

The next false flag has to be fabulously over the top compared to the Capitol Riots. It has to be like that as I suspect mobilizing the military against US citizens in the name of public health if they fit a certain profile (unvaccinated right wing) is part of the plan - with full public support the feds will weed out “the problem”.

Remember, the unvaccinated cost all of us and are the problem - weeding out the problem will be hyped up by the media to demonstrate who the real enemy is.

Vax status IS the deciding factor - if this all occurred along political lines it would be too transparent. The COVID end-game is to shift the country left using event to help do it. Heck, done right they could layer in gun control, social credit, vax passes, etc.

This is the true Great Reset - moving the country materially further left to align more with Western Europe.

There will be no “civil war” and the military will follow orders - remember that whole “purging of right-wing extremism” from the services? They’ll fall in line almost certainly and those who don’t will be treated just like the unvaccinated or disciplined severely. Compliance is mandatory.

These efforts, as I see it, will shame Trump supporters into obsolescence - which by default moves the country left. If you support the GOP/Trump you are a horn wearing, angry, self-absorbed and societally unfit angry white dude. That’s the narrative and anyone fitting that persona will be ostracized and hunted down until they comply and if they don’t it’s either detention/camps/etc.

Assuming they aren’t vaccinated… because if they’re vaccinated they’ll be ok. That’s the diving line.

Sounds like another occurrence from the 20th century…

This will usher in a much more “moderate” right that will become more socially liberal - permanently - for anyone who resembles the unvaccinated will forever be painted as the problem in society.

This was always the end game, folks.

And all of the vaccine theories, COVID theories and more are probably just carrots to feed and keep the division alive. That’s all things like Bitchute and “anonymous nurses” are accomplishing - ensuring that those who are against the Vax stay that way.

In another thread, a comment was made that “the only way to avoid all of this is to get vaccinated - because they are banking on millions of people NOT getting vaccinated”. This rings 100% true to me and I suspect that those who say “whatever bring it on” will have their wishes fulfilled - not necessarily in terms of military violence against them but material social stigma, job opportunities, education opportunities and more. That said, if someone gets violent or “resists” I’m sure there are government officials who via the military or otherwise would be happy to oblige you to your satisfaction.

Problem is, if you “fight back”, you only make their plan work better. It’s a trap… and the unvaccinated are walking straight into it and presiding over the demise of more than COVID - you’ll turn every rural trump supporters into something that society will shun absolutely - because the only people who will care are their fellow rural Trump supporters.

I’m vaccinated and hope I’m wrong about what’s about to hit tens of millions of Americans but to me the above is how it plays out. My sincere hope is unvaccinated people don’t go postal and make this situation even worse because the powder keg is full. If a bunch of people do “take a stand” it only makes the plan work better - but I doubt that’s what’s truly hoped for or necessary because that creates new problems and can spiral quickly. Plus, tens of millions aren’t required for this to work - one could use 20 to make an ideological shift - which we learned from 9/11.

The above is my current take on the impact of being unvaccinated and, to me, it’s not worth being stubborn and not getting the vax - the true price tag of that is far more significant than what’s imagined.

The jabs actually do materially help improve COVID outcomes undoubtedly at this point. But if the real benefit to public health isn’t an incentive to rethink your position the above might be.

That’s my hypothetical read of the tea leaves as things stand.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Constitutions about to be suspended in free nations 😧☠️😧

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It will be a FF aimed at taking our guns.

That is an obvious step in the destruction of America.

They have to come for guns first and they will come for them hard

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
When freedom of self-protection and travel are taken away, then the landscape of America will be like all 3rd countries and two things will happen.

1. people leaving America by any means
2. only those in power and political connections will have the rights to have what the general population won't have

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A LOT of people don't care what they come up with, aside from not wanting people getting hurt to further this insidious agenda. Nobody SANE wants that.

The mistake is thinking the millions of unvaccinated are sheople too, they just need the right "nudge"....

!!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!

They're not.

edit on 9/11/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
When freedom of self-protection and travel are taken away, then the landscape of America will be like all 3rd countries and two things will happen.

1. people leaving America by any means
2. only those in power and political connections will have the rights to have what the general population won't have

I figure the false flag is a given, just like the vaccine mandate was.

I'm actually already in a position to immigrate. Don't know if, ultimately,that'll do a lot of good, but it might buy me some time.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

people leaving America by any means

Only the weak.

The front lines of revolution will be in the states.

Either you’re willing to sacrifice for the cause or you aren’t. The choice is all of ours to make.

For some, the choice has already been made.

edit on 11-9-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

(post by Phage removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I actually see some racism coming into this as well. Considering approximately 60% of African Americans are not vaccinated, I'm wondering exactly what their response will be and of course, his reactions to their (supposed) actions. It can't possibly go well for the Biden regime and they will deservedly be eating crow.

On the other hand, I see this joining the people of all race/creed/religion/political sides etc. in our nation for the sole purpose of opposing this severe oppression of Constitutional and God given rights and in that respect, it will be a good thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

The above is my current take on the impact of being unvaccinated and, to me, it’s not worth being stubborn and not getting the vax - the true price tag of that is far more significant than what’s imagined.

Stubborn? For being part of the control group in a medical experiment on humanity?

I agree with much of your post but you lost me with the viewpoint that the vaccine is in any way necessary unless you're a senior citizen, fat, or have a host of pre-existing medical conditions.

The summary of your post is that freedom of choice essentially isn't worth the hassle....

And they would applaud you for that 👏

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Turn off the TV. If this does progress to that point, disobey.

I have not met one person that says the vaccine mandate is ethical. None. We already have a labor shortage in America, you want to make it worse?

Good plan, it's unfortunate that we have to put the plans in action before we had the foresight to realize they suck.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
One wild card to this scenario is the increased potential for more people dying from the jabs or having adverse side effects and becoming much less eager to be medically experimented on.

Only a small portion of those complications make it into the official data presented to the public and they manipulate the parameters to fit their narratives.

The world tptb want to push on us is a technological hell scape that i have no interest in participating in. I know greater options await me after I leave this world.

edit on 11-9-2021 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The fight will be real according to the OP... I heard it takes 50 vaxed left wing libtards to take down 1 unvaxed right winger..... This should get interesting..

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

How many airline pilots does it take to change a light bulb?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
It will be a FF aimed at taking our guns.

That is an obvious step in the destruction of America.

They have to come for guns first and they will come for them hard

I think this is right in many ways.

My view is you have to think bigger than COVID - it’s a giant opportunity for many things.

The way you keep your 2nd Amendment rights is to get the vax.

Literally having millions on millions of people who currently don’t trust the gov/vax/etc. going out and getting the vax saves your 2nd Amendment (and other) rights.

It’s the only thing that they don’t expect to happen - and the trap is otherwise being walked squarely into.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
A bunch of remote viewers have all been getting visions of a mushroom cloud recently. It's quite "out there", but perhaps there's something to it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

...moving the country materially further left to align more with Western Europe.

That's funny. People are rioting all over Western Europe.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
Now this makes me wonder… the admin has created this official division that includes tens of million people.

What do you do with that?

Exploit it, obviously - with the goal of moving the country further left.

But how?

They demonized the unvaccinated and their employers and anyone who would sell to the unmasked. I think they are not going for a war nor are they trying to round everyone up to put them in camps - instead, I think they are just imprisoning people in their own homes while they seize total production of goods and then they will use that to force people into submission.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I actually see some racism coming into this as well. Considering approximately 60% of African Americans are not vaccinated, I'm wondering exactly what their response will be and of course, his reactions to their (supposed) actions. It can't possibly go well for the Biden regime and they will deservedly be eating crow.

On the other hand, I see this joining the people of all race/creed/religion/political sides etc. in our nation for the sole purpose of opposing this severe oppression of Constitutional and God given rights and in that respect, it will be a good thing.

Great point.

This is why the FF has to be done by a “Trumper” as the narrative goes.

Rural white guy who’s anti-vax. That has to be the perpetrator. Can’t be a person of color - plus - that wouldn’t fit the rest of the narrative/goals if you used a person of color for the FF.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
All it takes is one leader to teach everyone how to storm the wire.
edit on 11-9-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join