It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Incoming?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

Yeah, I saw that..That was crazy.
Have you watched the Vyacheslav prophecies yet?
..even worse
vid

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I don’t support any politician and just want to be left alone in peace with equal rights and opportunities to every other law abiding citizen, able to make my own decisions about the safety and security of myself and my children without government interference.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

No matter how it may affect anyone else, dammit!

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
@KKLOCO

people leaving America by any means

you must have been talking exclusively about politicians then

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My children aren’t at risk from Covid and I’d watch the world and everything in it burn to protect them. Anyone that feels they need protection can take the vaccine, it’s entirely up to you. If the vaccine is effective why do you care what chances I take? If it’s the burden I might cause to the healthcare system I will voluntarily opt out of free healthcare.

You think we should be mandating and discriminating against people depending on their medical status? That my friend is a slippery slope and we both know the implications of such measures.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

That my friend is a slippery slope and we both know the implications of such measures.

1905:

“But the liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States to every person within its jurisdiction does not import an absolute right in each person to be, at all times and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint. There are manifold restraints to which every person is necessarily subject for the common good.”

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If you'd put a hazmat suit on, this could be settled real damn fast.

You're the one who doesn't want to get germies in them, so put up a real physical barrier and make do.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Your implication is that I’m being selfish, rather ironic considering you advocate for taking away personal freedoms of others in order to alleviate your own fear.
edit on 11/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I don’t see how that’s pertinent to our conversation, I asked what you think about mandates and discrimination, hiding behind case law doesn’t answer the question. If you feel comfortable sharing your thoughts obviously.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks I'm guessing a massive fake alien invasion (AKA Werner Von B. prediction), a few satellites projecting scary lights all around the world, a few random nukes here and there, kill a few hundred -thousand innocent, scare the S#!$% out of sheeple and force a global movement to do whatever. seems like that little show could actually be pulled off by a relatively small amount of people on the "inside" I"m really getting tired of waiting on it.
it really seems obvious that something has been afoot for decades, maybe its just my friday night booze talking but ...

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

edit on 9/11/2021 by Lr103 because: forgot to cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Your implication is that I’m being selfish,

More that you don't seem to be aware of the implications of your actions (or lack thereof), perhaps. I'm sure you are a caring person.

I don’t see how that’s pertinent to our conversation,
Seriously?

If you feel comfortable sharing your thoughts obviously.
Posted in another thread:

I'm ambivalent about vaccine mandates actually. I understand that some people are reluctant to be vaccinated (though I find little actual evidence to support their case, mostly a combination of speculation, ignorance, and fear). I also understand the public health implications of a new and highly contagious disease.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

My actions or lack of action? Is there anything else I should be doing in order to be a good citizen? Maybe we should start some kind of social scoring and credit system to gauge just how well we all follow the official narrative.

I’ll continue to blindly reject the vaccine in my blissful ignorance. When we have long term studies and the dust settles I might reconsider. Just not enough data to convince me to inject my children. Shame governments are more concerned with using the stick rather than useful information.

Not like Pfizer have ever given me a reason to mistrust them. I hear DuPont are getting into the bottled water business.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

And soon the "Mark of the Beast" to quickly ID vaxed or not vaxed. Think chipped! Because Vaccine cards can be forged....

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sounds like the democrat party platform

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
These people are not that creative and they are selling the idea to the bottom 1/3 of the IQ scores...

Unvaxxed patsy shoots Old Joe. Lives or dies he can’t continue on thus a martyr for the cause. Covid, guns, far right, hide Biden’s screwups...this checks quite a few boxes and is a rallying point...do it for Joe. Joe wanted this to happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
These people are not that creative and they are selling the idea to the bottom 1/3 of the IQ scores...

Unvaxxed patsy shoots Old Joe. Lives or dies he can’t continue on thus a martyr for the cause. Covid, guns, far right, hide Biden’s screwups...this checks quite a few boxes and is a rallying point...do it for Joe. Joe wanted this to happen.

And (when it happens) you watch the bottom 1/3 of the IQ scores jump on this site and attack the unvaxxed patsy (and his fabricated ideology) as though they actually believe it wasn’t a false flag five minutes after participating in this very thread

Because the bottom third is the bottom third.

Hook, line and sinker EVERY time the media speaks

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I'd take Phage over Biden any day of the week. 100% do a better job.

Actually I'm not sure how good his acting and teleprompter reading skills are.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
A LOT of people don't care what they come up with, aside from not wanting people getting hurt to further this insidious agenda. Nobody SANE wants that.

The mistake is thinking the millions of unvaccinated are sheople too, they just need the right "nudge"....

!!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!

They're not.

There is no "nudge" that will do for anyone who has performed the actual research.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I'd take Phage over Biden any day of the week. 100% do a better job.

Actually I'm not sure how good his acting and teleprompter reading skills are.

Yeah, any human on earth would do a better job than pedo joe

The last President certainly makes biDen look like a fascist piece of sh#t and an incompetent joke

But “no matter how it may affect anyone else” is definitely the democrat party platform
Along with “to hell with Americans”

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
If it’s the burden I might cause to the healthcare system I will voluntarily opt out of free healthcare.

I’d be okay with this because this is my biggest gripe with people not wanting the vaccine.

They’re using societal resources at a far greater rate than others, and in the end those of us who are vaccinated will not be using those resources at the same rate but will shoulder the cost.

If you don’t want the vaccine, cool! I’ve got no problem with you personally, but don’t go running to the hospital if you roll the dice wrong.

I suspect insurance companies and/or private hospitals will curtail this unnecessary risk anyway sometime in the near future.
edit on 11-9-2021 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join