It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More US studies show COVID vaccines protect from serious illness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

When you have a large unvaxxed population you get a lot of transmission and this leads to new mutations and new variants (Viruses mutate when they replicate). This virus is mutating faster than people are gaining natural immunity, so you need to add extra immunity to it through vaxxing.

You clearly haven't been keeping up on this topic. The leaky Covid vaccine is causing the virus to spread faster and longer, which is why we're witnessing such an increase in numbers. While the vaccine (supposedly, but we don't really know yet) is supposed to decrease the risk of death, it is NOT decreasing the spread of the virus and is actually making people who have had the vaccine speed up the viral rate, plus making them contagious longer, allowing them to spread it to more people over a longer period of time. All of this came out regarding "leaky vaccines" back in 2015.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

When you have a large unvaxxed population you get a lot of transmission and this leads to new mutations and new variants (Viruses mutate when they replicate). This virus is mutating faster than people are gaining natural immunity, so you need to add extra immunity to it through vaxxing.

You clearly haven't been keeping up on this topic. The leaky Covid vaccine is causing the virus to spread faster and longer, which is why we're witnessing such an increase in numbers. While the vaccine (supposedly, but we don't really know yet) is supposed to decrease the risk of death, it is NOT decreasing the spread of the virus and is actually making people who have had the vaccine speed up the viral rate, plus making them contagious longer, allowing them to spread it to more people over a longer period of time. All of this came out regarding "leaky vaccines" back in 2015.

Dr Birx said same at early covid press conference, back when democrats were still claiming that Trump invented covid to avoid their latest shampeachment effort and msm was ignoring the daily press conferences from covid task force.

She claimed that rolling out a vaccine during a pandemic would likely make things much worse, and gave several historical examples where that has happened.

Said would cause more serious mutations to become dominant as the weaker, formerly dominant versions were stopped by vax.

Actual Science.

Actual history.

And what we have been actually witnessing for past 6 months.

But democrats thought they knew better, and here we are.

Listening to ignorant morons blindly repeat the democrat's misinformation propaganda, and supporting their fascist tactics.

All in an effort to cover up the fact that they just made a relatively mild pandemic MUCH worse.

On a global scale.

In effort to elect joe.

edit on 11-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Except that can't happen with Coronavirus because it lacks the physical hardware to do it, and it can't happen with the vax because it uses mRNA to cause your body to trigger proteins that allow it to recognise the virus, rather than containing elements of the virus itself.

Coronavirus mutate when they replicate, and they lack the components needed to "respond" to a vax. They don't perceive threats so they can't respond to them.

The reasons that we're seeing more cases of the virus in areas with high vaccination rates is that these areas have reduced the requirements for mask wearing and social distancing. We're not actually seeing people who are "sick" with covid. We're seeing people who are "contaminated" with covid. Soembody near them sneezes and they breath it in. Small amounts of the virus survive in their nasal passages which are picked up as being a covid infection when the person isn't actually sick.

Imaging that you were on a bus, and a BLM protestor suddenly jumped up and started to peacefully protest against somebody with a bat. You might be splattered with blood from the peaceful protest, but that doesn't make you a member of BLM and it doesn't mean that you were involved in the protest. You just got splattered.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

They don't need to 'respond to vax', only to survive it.

While the previously dominant weaker strain does not.

Not that complicated.

And well understood by non political public health experts.

Go to any library and you'll find books on the subject.

And historical examples.

But democrats thought they knew better, so now we have delta & worse as the dominant strains.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's very interesting how studies from countries with a financial or substantial vested interest in vaccines or vaccine makers differ from 1st world countries with no such (or much less) relationships or influence.

The numbers are so far off from each other that there is no possibility of it being just normal errors. This is intentional data manipulation on somebody's part. You have to decide on your own which scenario makes more sense.

The one thing everyone can do is look at the big picture for each country, state, etc. where various measures have taken place at various levels (lockdowns, masks, vaccines, etc.) and follow the timelines for correlative indicators. Do this for several places and see if you as a layperson can point to trends where such and such was implemented or reached 50, 60, 70 % and things went up or down and remained up or down. Think about how you would feel if you were looking at a graph of something ordinary and unrelated to covid -- say oxygen level from exercise or average daily caloric intake and population weight per 100,000 people or something that takes your emotion away from the situation.

Look at things like the total expected deaths (of all kinds) per day/week for each country, state, world. See where that fits into the current trend. These are simple things that anyone can do regardless of brain power. Just believing whatever news or study tells you isn't the only thing you are left with.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Biden is right. The 75% of vaccinated patriotic Americans who want to move forward with their lives ARE LOSING patience with the ignorant, science denying, angry 25%.

Sorry, but that's the reality right now guys.

a reply to: canucks555

And you think anyone gives a rat's a__ , why ?
I sure the HADES don't care how angry anyone gets at me for my beliefs.
Unless they wanna get rowdy about it .
edit on 9/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Informed citizens with critical thinking skills have become frustrated with ignorant moronic indoctrinated fools since the dawn of civilisation. Trust me, you’re not the only side losing patience, acceptance of insanity doesn’t make you any kind of authority. Patriotic Americans fight for freedom and Liberty, you’re conflating that concept with tyrannical dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Doesn't make it true.

That’s in direct disagreement with the Leftist’s mantra…..

“The more times we lie about something, people will believe it’s true”

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Doesn't make it true.

That’s in direct disagreement with the Leftist’s mantra…..

“The more times we lie about something, people will believe it’s true”

ALL democrats appear to be completely blind to it.

I call it brainwashed, for lack of a more precise term.

Was amusing before they went fascist last year.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Why a heavy hand from the government to force vaccinations on a .2% mortality rate?

There are lies upon lies on both sides of this issue and the more politicians and the media get involved the less I want to hear or believe.

Just last week, the narrative on the MU variant just said it was a variant of interest. 2 days later the media sensationalized it and said how it is in all 50 states except Nebraska.

College football stadiums and nfl stadiums are and will be filled to the brim. After last weekend, “experts” right on queue were already calling them super spreaders.

There is a narrative. There is an agenda. It is not out of the goodness of anyone’s heart and it certainly isn’t to protect you.

If you feel like the media and government are your friend and you need to believe them, it is your right to do so. However, those of us that don’t believe them also have a right to do as we see fit.
edit on 11-9-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I wonder if Al Jazeera was one of those who published the false story about the "ivermectin overdoses" in Oklahoma and Mississippi?

This story sounds bogus to me, pure Fauci propaganda

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The border is wide open letting unvaccinated in in the 100's of thousands. They are not tested or required to get vaccinated.

Does that sound like a Government that truly cares about your well being? 100% no. They do not care about their people. They hate them otherwise they would have closed it immediately.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Biden is right. The 75% of vaccinated patriotic Americans who want to move forward with their lives ARE LOSING patience with the ignorant, science denying, angry 25%.

Sorry, but that's the reality right now guys.

Ignoring the undiluted vacuity of this propagandized comment: whether your patience runs out, or you’re a stalwart of long-suffering, it legitimately makes no difference to me (as well as millions of others). You guys have been pissing your pants like children for the last 6 years. It’s whatever.

The problem lies with the mandates. I will not comply. So, what will you do about that?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, O’Connell and several others should be removed from office. Forcefully if required.

Insurrection is the only way.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, O’Connell and several others should be removed from office. Forcefully if required.

Are you FBI?

You sound exactly like FBI.

Repeatedly.

Hoping someone will respond to your call to violence so you can invent another trumped up charge against non-democrats.

If you aren't FBI, I strongly suggest that you stop doing this.

If you are fbi, FK Off.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yeah. Because people like this do their utmost to instill confidence in the numbers.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Are you FBI?

Repeatedly.

Hoping someone will respond to your call to violence so you can invent another trumped up charge against non-democrats.

If you are fbi, FK Off.

No. Patriot.

No amount of discussion will change the path the US is on. Violence has solved more problems than any other type of negotiation.

I trace my heritage back to the founding of this nation, the Boston tea party and the revolutionary war. My family has consistently laid it on the line time and time again throughout the growth of this nation. We didn’t do it to see it all fall because of a power hungry group of politicians and media moguls.
edit on 11-9-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I'm afraid you're probably right. The system of checks and balance is obviously inoperative.

Fauci has blatantly lied, and the clowns in Congress and the DOJ are silent. DOJ investigates Ron DeSantis instead of Fauci. The American experiment has failed.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Are you FBI?

Repeatedly.

If you are fbi, FK Off.

No. Patriot.

So then you understand what you are posting.

And know better.

Please don't call for violence here.

Not even when trying to be funny.

The threat to each of is very real when you do this.

And nobody here wants to go to jail for responding to a 'funny' post that calls for violence.

We have 'friends' in jail right now for doing exactly as I described.

ETA:

For several months I've been sending nearly identical private message to other users that posted a call to violence whenever I see it here.

Not picking on you.

Just seeing too much of it to keep up with private messages, so now doing it publicly.

And I intend to continue calling it out publicly.

FYI - Only 1 user continued doing this after I sent one of these messages, and that user kamikazed into permanent posting ban a short time later anyway.

Most just don't think about the consequences until pointed out.

edit on 11-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You mean like this one? (sarcasm)

www.zerohedge.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join