It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More US studies show COVID vaccines protect from serious illness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: AaarghZombies

They don't need to 'respond to vax', only to survive it.

While the previously dominant weaker strain does not.

Not that complicated.

And well understood by non political public health experts.

Go to any library and you'll find books on the subject.

And historical examples.

But democrats thought they knew better, so now we have delta & worse as the dominant strains.

You're playing mix and match between vial mutation and antibiotic resistance in bacterial. Things simply don't happen like your suggesting.

Virus don't "survive" vaccine because vaccine don't kill virus. You're thinking of Antibiotics. Vaccine train your body to fight virus.

No strain of Coronavirus has the abilities that you're suggesting, and they can't simply evolve them. What you're suggesting is akin to saying that if you arrest a BLM supporter but don't throw them in jail they will suddenly grow an extra pair of arms so that they can throw fire bombs more effectively. Unless that BLM supporter already had the hardware to grow extra arms this simply can't happen.

Delta has nothing to do with the Democrats. This variant originated in England and came to the US under Trump.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

When you have a large unvaxxed population you get a lot of transmission and this leads to new mutations and new variants (Viruses mutate when they replicate). This virus is mutating faster than people are gaining natural immunity, so you need to add extra immunity to it through vaxxing.

You clearly haven't been keeping up on this topic. The leaky Covid vaccine is causing the virus to spread faster and longer, which is why we're witnessing such an increase in numbers. While the vaccine (supposedly, but we don't really know yet) is supposed to decrease the risk of death, it is NOT decreasing the spread of the virus and is actually making people who have had the vaccine speed up the viral rate, plus making them contagious longer, allowing them to spread it to more people over a longer period of time. All of this came out regarding "leaky vaccines" back in 2015.

Dr Birx said same at early covid press conference, back when democrats were still claiming that Trump invented covid to avoid their latest shampeachment effort and msm was ignoring the daily press conferences from covid task force.

She claimed that rolling out a vaccine during a pandemic would likely make things much worse, and gave several historical examples where that has happened.

Said would cause more serious mutations to become dominant as the weaker, formerly dominant versions were stopped by vax.

Actual Science.

Actual history.

And what we have been actually witnessing for past 6 months.

But democrats thought they knew better, and here we are.

Listening to ignorant morons blindly repeat the democrat's misinformation propaganda, and supporting their fascist tactics.

All in an effort to cover up the fact that they just made a relatively mild pandemic MUCH worse.

On a global scale.

In effort to elect joe.

Link for Birx, please.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
It's very interesting how studies from countries with a financial or substantial vested interest in vaccines or vaccine makers differ from 1st world countries with no such (or much less) relationships or influence.

The numbers are so far off from each other that there is no possibility of it being just normal errors. This is intentional data manipulation on somebody's part. You have to decide on your own which scenario makes more sense.

Could you please show us some of the se errors, with sources other than Bitchute, please.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Do you understand that POTUS is calling for violence? He is calling for an attack on human rights. He is calling for citizens to be injected with toxic substances including graphene oxide.

That sir, is a call for violence against citizens by the sitting POTUS.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Except for the fact that a recent Israeli study also shows that the vaccinated are 13 times more likely to contract Covid than the non-vaccinated. That's 1300% more likely!

So, no, I don't really have any argument with what you've presented, but I'll let you do the math. I'll give you a hint...

If you take the vaccine you're 1100% less likely to die from covid, but you are also 1300% more likely to contract covid.

On the other hand, if you don't take the vax you are 1300% LESS likely to contract covid. AND, you are 1100% more likely to die from it, IF you are in the 0.2% group who die from covid. Because, remember, covid has a 99.8% survival rate, vaccinated or not.

Been to Vegas lately???

I'll take those odds!

edit on 9/11/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Link for Birx, please.

Do you ever post a link for any of the bull #### you spew.?

You are a horrible person and I hope bad things happen to you

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Deetermined

When you have a large unvaxxed population you get a lot of transmission and this leads to new mutations and new variants (Viruses mutate when they replicate). This virus is mutating faster than people are gaining natural immunity, so you need to add extra immunity to it through vaxxing.

You clearly haven't been keeping up on this topic. The leaky Covid vaccine is causing the virus to spread faster and longer, which is why we're witnessing such an increase in numbers. While the vaccine (supposedly, but we don't really know yet) is supposed to decrease the risk of death, it is NOT decreasing the spread of the virus and is actually making people who have had the vaccine speed up the viral rate, plus making them contagious longer, allowing them to spread it to more people over a longer period of time. All of this came out regarding "leaky vaccines" back in 2015.

Dr Birx said same at early covid press conference, back when democrats were still claiming that Trump invented covid to avoid their latest shampeachment effort and msm was ignoring the daily press conferences from covid task force.

She claimed that rolling out a vaccine during a pandemic would likely make things much worse, and gave several historical examples where that has happened.

Said would cause more serious mutations to become dominant as the weaker, formerly dominant versions were stopped by vax.

Actual Science.

Actual history.

And what we have been actually witnessing for past 6 months.

But democrats thought they knew better, and here we are.

Listening to ignorant morons blindly repeat the democrat's misinformation propaganda, and supporting their fascist tactics.

All in an effort to cover up the fact that they just made a relatively mild pandemic MUCH worse.

On a global scale.

In effort to elect joe.

Link for Birx, please.

Try fox news. I don't think anyone else decided to cover those press conferences.

More like msm refused, under orders from democrats.

Still accusing trump of inventing covid to distract from their latest shampeachment at the time.

Democrats even threatened to add 'charges' for inventing covid as distraction.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Do you understand that POTUS is calling for violence? He is calling for an attack on human rights. He is calling for citizens to be injected with toxic substances including graphene oxide.

That sir, is a call for violence against citizens by the sitting POTUS.

Democrats have been openly calling for violence for at least the past 18 months.

More quietly for at least 15 years before that.

But their supporters don't get entrapped by fbi with stupid online posts.

Non-Democrats get jail for posting the same thing.

Don't help the fbi.

And don't assume fbi isn't here.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yes, I presume that all sorts of agents provocateur inhabit the internet including ATF. That's old news, so I'm uncertain about the point you're making.

My point was, sorry for the off topic, that POTUS has just effectively declared war against US citizens. I see that as a violent act, at this point a threat of violence.

Many say violence begets violence. That is likely true.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Biden is right. The 75% of vaccinated patriotic Americans who want to move forward with their lives ARE LOSING patience with the ignorant, science denying, angry 25%.

Sorry, but that's the reality right now guys.

AWWW is your patience wearing thin?

Poor wittle baby

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Yes, I presume that all sorts of agents provocateur inhabit the internet including ATF. That's old news, so I'm uncertain about the point you're making.

My point was, sorry for the off topic, that POTUS has just effectively declared war against US citizens. I see that as a violent act, at this point a threat of violence.

Many say violence begets violence. That is likely true.

I don't disagree.

But posting anything of that sort here puts us all in jeopardy.

And helps fbi to feed democrat/msm false narratives.

And put people in jail for expressing an opinion.

An opinion that is openly allowed, and even celebrated, when it comes from democrats.

Not fair, but it is what we are facing.

Posting this also violates T&C.

Not going to win this debate.

Posting calls to violence is not allowed here.

And would be pretty dumb, even if it was allowed.

Not needed.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
When people post "the unvaxxed are killing the vaxxed" on here, does anyone else read "I took this crap and now I might die before my time and I want you to die, also". That's what I read...

President Trump tried to "drain the swamp" while he was in office. I think he realized that he was the only one in the swamp that wanted it drained. Its hard to keep your mind on the task of draining the swamp when you are up to your neck in alligators.
So, it occurred to me that the virus was introduced somehow by President Trump to remove the alligators by killing them off. The virus wouldn't kill enough but the jabs will. Seems to me that this was well thought out and the communists have taken the bait - hook, line and sinker!

I've got a case of popcorn and I may have to start drinking beer, again. Sitting back, watching and waiting...

And, I'm still not getting the jab unless they give it to me post mortem...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Too bad so little effort is put into researching the effectiveness of the natural antibodies generated during recovery from Covid-19, by medical authorities.

And testing for covid before you are jabbed. And testing for antibodies before you are jabbed.

And using treatments in a timely fashion.
And using all due speed to find new and better treatments.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Halfswede
It's very interesting how studies from countries with a financial or substantial vested interest in vaccines or vaccine makers differ from 1st world countries with no such (or much less) relationships or influence.

The numbers are so far off from each other that there is no possibility of it being just normal errors. This is intentional data manipulation on somebody's part. You have to decide on your own which scenario makes more sense.

Could you please show us some of the se errors, with sources other than Bitchute, please.

Why should anyone bother with you? You aren't even going to Google and do your own research. The stated efficacy numbers coming out of Israel vs the US for the same vaccine are off by several tens of percentage points. This is something that cannot be accounted for with normal errors. Period.

I'm not wasting more time with someone who can't be bothered to do even the minimum on their own. Nothing in my post suggested a side in this other than there are discrepancies between the published data that shouldn't exist given normal margins of error. This indicates someone is manipulating data.

I then proposed ways that any rube can apply to make some observations of their own.

It appears you are against this and just want people to swallow whatever narrative you are shilling.

I want people to empower themselves. That's the difference.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Except for the fact that a recent Israeli study also shows that the vaccinated are 13 times more likely to contract Covid than the non-vaccinated. That's 1300% more likely!

So, no, I don't really have any argument with what you've presented, but I'll let you do the math. I'll give you a hint...

If you take the vaccine you're 1100% less likely to die from covid, but you are also 1300% more likely to contract covid.

On the other hand, if you don't take the vax you are 1300% LESS likely to contract covid. AND, you are 1100% more likely to die from it, IF you are in the 0.2% group who die from covid. Because, remember, covid has a 99.8% survival rate, vaccinated or not.

Been to Vegas lately???

I'll take those odds!

I think you’re misreading that study. The group that got the vaccine but had never been infected were 13 times more likely to get infected for the first time than the group that already had been infected and recovered were to get infected for the second time.

www.medrxiv.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: carewemust

Too bad so little effort is put into researching the effectiveness of the natural antibodies generated during recovery from Covid-19, by medical authorities.

And testing for covid before you are jabbed. And testing for antibodies before you are jabbed.

And using treatments in a timely fashion.
And using all due speed to find new and better treatments.

Even going back to giving us semi-accurate data (like before May) would be a good start.

But democrats seem almost violently opposed to that.

I wonder why...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Unless someone can debunk this

Are those us Studies un biased?

Research suggests vaccines offer strong protection against hospitalisation and death, even for the Delta variant.

Is that why Israel getting fourth booster shot?

And nothing on the serious side effects?

Here is that lie again their favorite sells pitch

In that study of more than 32,000 visits to urgent care centres, emergency rooms and hospitals, Moderna’s vaccine was 95 percent effective at preventing hospitalisation compared with 80 percent for Pfizer and 60 percent for J&J.

Its always either 95% effective and Pfizer 60%? sure..

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

The article makes no mention heart inflammation link to mRNA COVID jabs.

link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

How are we actually bothering you again?
I realize that you have been joking this entire time, with each post you make, and you really aren’t that ignorant. This is just your hobby, right?

edit on 11-9-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Biden is right. The 75% of vaccinated patriotic Americans who want to move forward with their lives ARE LOSING patience with the ignorant, science denying, angry 25%.

Sorry, but that's the reality right now guys.

Then it's time for that 75% to relax, they are safer now, and to stop worrying about the people who don't want to be forced to take a still experimental drug. They are only losing patience because the media is telling them to and the government isn't done meddling.

Reality? How about people see where the problem originates (government) and not turn their frustration toward a minority that just wants to be left alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join