It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More US studies show COVID vaccines protect from serious illness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
More conflicts from conflicted studies to keep the confusion churning like butter 😃

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: wdkirk

originally posted by: wdkirk
Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, O’Connell and several others should be removed from office. Forcefully if required.

Insurrection is the only way.

Are you FBI?

You sound exactly like FBI.

Repeatedly.

Hoping someone will respond to your call to violence so you can invent another trumped up charge against non-democrats.

If you aren't FBI, I strongly suggest that you stop doing this.

If you are fbi, FK Off.

No. Patriot.

So then you understand what you are posting.

And know better.

Please don't call for violence here.

Not even when trying to be funny.

The threat to each of is very real when you do this.

And nobody here wants to go to jail for responding to a 'funny' post that calls for violence.

We have 'friends' in jail right now for doing exactly as I described.

ETA:

For several months I've been sending nearly identical private message to other users that posted a call to violence whenever I see it here.

Not picking on you.

Just seeing too much of it to keep up with private messages, so now doing it publicly.

And I intend to continue calling it out publicly.

FYI - Only 1 user continued doing this after I sent one of these messages, and that user kamikazed into permanent posting ban a short time later anyway.

Most just don't think about the consequences until pointed out.

You do you

I’ll do me.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Maybe you have answered this before and I missed it. But if you are vaccinated, why does it matter what I do?

Because we have a single tier system. When there is a large outbreak among the unvaxxed everybody gets locked down regardless of vax status.

Where I live we all got locked down because a few unvaxxed had bunch of private parties and spread covid around among themselves. Authorities here locked everybody down, not just them.

iDo you think we only reach herd immunity via 100% vaccination? What about natural antibodies?

When you have a large unvaxxed population you get a lot of transmission and this leads to new mutations and new variants (Viruses mutate when they replicate). This virus is mutating faster than people are gaining natural immunity, so you need to add extra immunity to it through vaxxing.

What people are missing is that the government has way overreached in ordering lockdown. The disease is not rampant, nor terribly serious for the average person. Lockdowns are overkill. All viruses mutate. We cannot out run them. Waste of energy. It's the government and media's fault that everyone is locked down.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I am doing me.

And that now includes responding to calls to violence with ridicule & scorn.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Its just so rare the media and politicians keep claiming.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: wdkirk

I am doing me.

And that now includes responding to calls to violence with ridicule & scorn.

Great.

Glad you express your ideas.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Okay ????

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Hospitals lie sometimes (Link). So, I see no value in what's being reported.

Also, the unvaxxed are tested routinely for their jobs and the vaxxed are not. We can compare case rates when both groups are tested equally.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Biden is right. The 75% of vaccinated patriotic Americans who want to move forward with their lives ARE LOSING patience with the ignorant, science denying, angry 25%.

Sorry, but that's the reality right now guys.

Maybe some of us are medically exempt from getting this shot, or have been directed by our doctors not to take it. What about these people? Should these people all be rounded up and shipped out? Culled? Segregated? What's the call then? What should be done? What's a solution then? I ask, because if you aren't willing to help with the problem you are part of it, and should really watch what you say. Because what you're saying is I'm ignorant and science denying which is completely ignorant of you to say in the first place..... Oh how ironic..
edit on 11/9/21 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Biden is right. The 75% of vaccinated patriotic Americans who want to move forward with their lives ARE LOSING patience with the ignorant, science denying, angry 25%.

Sorry, but that's the reality right now guys.

100% accurate. That’s the reality now for the unvaccinated - factually. Life is going to get way harder/worse for those folks and probably quickly.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
The studies involved more than 600,000 COVID-19 cases, hospitalisations and deaths in 13 states, and large cities from April through mid-July.

“Looking at cases over the past two months when the Delta variant was the predominant variant circulating in this country, those who were unvaccinated were about four-and-a-half times more likely to get COVID-19, over 10 times more likely to be hospitalised, and 11 times more likely to die from the disease,” Walensky said.

www.aljazeera.com...

Hey that's good news, at least we know that the vaccines help right?
..Unless someone can debunk this?

You didn’t find this on Bitchute so obviously it’s bogus! 🤣

What you’re posting is the actual reality of the situation and no amount of Bitchute interviews and bleach drinking changes that.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Most vaccinated people I know don't care about someone else's vaccination status. The only people who seem to care is liberals. You know those real Patriots who spit on soldiers returning from Vietnam? What a bunch of authoritarian baby killers and book burners!

edit on 11-9-2021 by Jagman72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Liberals like to make everyone around them miserable! Persecution of others is a fundamental personally flaw of every liberal. That is why I refuse to associate with you evil people.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yet we will still resist authoritarian rulers and their over-reach into our personal lives. Unlike bootlicking morons who folded at the first threat of any restriction to their consumerism.

When the battle lines are drawn lets see who fights with more conviction, the placated docile sheep or the spirited resistance. You're spoiling for a fight you don't have the stomach for.
edit on 11/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is a troll thread. The OP hasn't posted since their first two posts. I have been seeing a a pattern of threads popping up like this one on similar websites. Enough for me to create an account just to post this so take that for what it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I would be more willing to believe this study if there weren't so many previous big lies:

1. Don't worry about Covid- you are a racists if you do - go head to parades and large markets
2. Don't wear a mask it won't help (remember that from March/April 2020?)
3. Just two weeks of a lock down - then we will have it under control
4. The vaccine will end the pandemic - we all just have to be patient and wait for it - then it we will go back to normal
5. We need many respirators - they keep people alive (and in reality it was just the opposite)

Look at how much has changed since the 8 months the vacs has been out. First, they were saying it would prevent COVID. Now just a few months later, they "learned" they were wrong. It doesn't prevent it, it just reduces the severity.

You can't deny false information was given to the public. It was either just based on ignorance or done on purpose.

Nothing has changed to make me trust what is being said now.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewGuy2021
This is a troll thread. The OP hasn't posted since their first two posts. I have been seeing a a pattern of threads popping up like this one on similar websites. Enough for me to create an account just to post this so take that for what it is.

I have a life other than posting threads twenty four seven.
I see many of you are trying to debunk this?

It's true. The vax protects you from the virus more than Jesus and herbs. (more than being un vaxed)

But hey, if that goes against your "pro virus" agenda so be it.

ALSO if you honestly believe that every thread defending the vaccine is a "troll thread" then that's your problem. Not mine.

Getting tired of the echo chamber saying every thread that goes against their agenda is a troll thread. That's a load of BS. You know it, I know it.

edit on 12-9-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

It's true. The vax protects you from the virus more than Jesus and herbs. (more than being un vaxed)

ALSO if you honestly believe that every thread defending the vaccine is a "troll thread" then that's your problem. Not mine.

Getting tired of the echo chamber saying every thread that goes against their agenda is a troll thread. That's a load of BS. You know it, I know it.

Then speak the truth.

Bring real facts.

Propaganda (lies) gets sniffed out quickly here.

And facts are consumed faster than a box of little debbies.

Bring propaganda all you want, its at least a little entertaining.

But expect a healthy amount of ridicule and scorn as a result.

This might be funny:

"pro virus agenda"

But doesn't help your cause.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jagman72

Liberals like to make everyone around them miserable! Persecution of others is a fundamental personally flaw of every liberal. That is why I refuse to associate with you evil people.

I don't care if my thread makes you feel angry inside.
Be happy that I provided a link that doesn't reek of fake news/ one agenda/ garbage,
You don't like Liberals? We don't like "Dave the Garbage man" telling us how smart they are when it comes to health issues.
That's right. 90% of the links people are posting here that go against the vaccine are complete and utter fake news garbage. You know it, I know it.
Al least Liberals don't eat that crap up like Alt Right religious loons do.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Then speak the truth.

Bring real facts.

Propaganda (lies) gets sniffed out quickly here.

And facts are consumed faster than a box of little debbies.

Bring propaganda all you want, its at least a little entertaining.

But expect a healthy amount of ridicule and scorn as a result.

This might be funny:

"pro virus agenda"

But doesn't help your cause.

Where in the link I posted are they lying?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join