It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS originally funded by the CIA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Aren't you really talking about the Un-Like Self Defining Deity guy who was unceremoniously banned with extreme prejudice and he who shall never ever be named so many years ago like back in 2000. The army dude who was well known to have so-called connections to the intelligence community. You're in the wrong place, sir.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
God dammit, you guys! You're supposed to drop a witty delfection comment and be done with it. Now you're mucking up the whole damn op, and I"M holding the can-o-whoop-ass this time.

Don't

Make

Me

CALL ZAZZ.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
No, I was one of those guys that if you get caught....you are on your own.

Standard policy....

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Op..are you a fed? This is exactly what a fed would say.
Lol

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

zazz?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There are.... I was once called out by my real name....almost crapped my pants....ATS does not know my real name, real email, etc....

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I really can’t say I would be surprised if it was, but most likely there are just operatives from alphabet agencies here.

Without saying the members name, not that it really matters, I had someone comment to my thread on coming lockdowns a year ago and noticed they never commented to anything ever again, only my thread. It’s like they joined just to be the first comment. I didn’t notice this until I revisited the thread a year later.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Data mining...big stuff when I was active.

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Moderators are glorified members/posters, and would be far too low
( we too Lo
) in the food chain to even have a clue as to what is really going on. I waited for several years, before finally joining. I knew what the risks were, and made my choice. I had always suspected that the site was, at the very least closely monitored, by very bad people who have sold their selves in order to fill their stomachs and pad their wallets, under the guise, of watching for bad US and world citizens.

If they pay close attention to details, they can find dangerous corrupt individuals, far closer to them, then the folks on here. They can just go gaze in their bathroom mirror.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, me too. It's fun. Talking back and forth between myself as two different people. To bad I suffered such a psychotic break in that alternate ego....

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Rolling Stones worked for British Intel in 70's and 80's.

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: TzarChasm

is the idea that ATS has been a government resource this entire time, a finger on the pulse of dissident culture

How about this conspiracy,
those watching us are also conspiracy theorist, maybe they are helping us.
How weird would that be?

I smell sympathy

Rolling Stones have a song about that.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

If you say it 3 times in a mirror, in the dark, then She Who Shall Not Be Named is summoned.

I'd advise not mentioning her shoes, either. DB committed a great offense once, and we all paid dearly for it.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
God dammit, you guys! You're supposed to drop a witty delfection comment and be done with it. Now you're mucking up the whole damn op, and I"M holding the can-o-whoop-ass this time.

Don't

Make

Me

CALL ZAZZ.

Oh god, you said her name

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Moderators are glorified members/posters, and would be far too low
( we too Lo
) in the food chain to even have a clue as to what is really going on

When I first joined, there were a number of threads posted about this topic, how the CIA was involved with ATS. They had links to other places on the internet, articles written and ''proof'' that it was actual. I went shopping for some of those old articles upon coming on this thread but could not find any in a cursory search.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If I heard someone saying Zazzzazzzzzzzz in front of a mirror I would wonder first are they a loony, second is it really a fly and I am blaming them in the wrong and third were is my copy of the times so I can wallop that damned fly with it.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't

Make

Me

CALL ZAZZ.

On the bright side, She definitely knows about DS by now, and is moving accordingly.

Problem solved. We just have unpleasant company for a bit afterward.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Most field agents in DOD, DNI, DIA, CIA to name a few were mostly extremist. Some very sick people including execution squads in the Navy and U.S. Air Force. Many committed suicide.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Probably before, but definitely after Loughner was here I would say it has been monitored in some way.

As far as "extremists", I would say 95% of the members here are pretty tame and not extremists. Sure we have a lot of heated discussions, but there are folks here that have been around for a LONG time. I've been here for about a year before I signed up in 2007 myself. I think with the mods and the old members here there has been a pretty decent amount of squashing anything "extreme".

We definitely get some true mental cases here that discuss their meds and hallucinations and whatnot, but I haven't seen anyone talking seriously about BEING extreme. Sure, plenty accuse others of it, but it is just keyboard commando talk.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I've been away for a while so I have no idea what happened to a lot of old members... maybe the cia got to them

but seriously, is she still around?
is it you maybe?

you mean this zazz?

edit on 3-9-2021 by KindraLabelle2 because: removed the giant image

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't

Make

Me

CALL ZAZZ.

On the bright side, She definitely knows about DS by now, and is moving accordingly.

Problem solved. We just have unpleasant company for a bit afterward.

There’s always collateral damage when the witch queen visits!

I’m calling my therapist now!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have not violated any NDA. I have not spoke of any classified missions.

I have not said anything most here already know....except one time which was when I was visited by black suits.

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So we're allowed to talk about this now? SO used to crack down hard on these kinds of threads..

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

It's just an inside joke about another member here of that name.

Way to burst the fun bubble & make me get serious

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I crush on nobody but if I did...it would be Zazz.
If I was a stalker, she could make me run and blush and rethink my whole life while I cry in a corner.
How could you not like someone like that??

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
There are.... I was once called out by my real name....almost crapped my pants....ATS does not know my real name, real email, etc....

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I really can’t say I would be surprised if it was, but most likely there are just operatives from alphabet agencies here.

Without saying the members name, not that it really matters, I had someone comment to my thread on coming lockdowns a year ago and noticed they never commented to anything ever again, only my thread. It’s like they joined just to be the first comment. I didn’t notice this until I revisited the thread a year later.

It's more useful to watch a forum and study their information processes and social impact than to deprive the conspiracy network of their supply and resort to classic spy movie tactics.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join