It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS originally funded by the CIA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The one conspiracy, perhaps the most pertinent and yet ironically untouchable conspiracy, the conspiracy that is most feasible and yet most outrageous (even more than the Dominion voting machines, yes) is the idea that ATS has been a government resource this entire time, a finger on the pulse of dissident culture.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Moderators are glorified members/posters, and would be far too low
( we too Lo
) in the food chain to even have a clue as to what is really going on. I waited for several years, before finally joining. I knew what the risks were, and made my choice. I had always suspected that the site was, at the very least closely monitored, by very bad people who have sold their selves in order to fill their stomachs and pad their wallets, under the guise, of watching for bad US and world citizens.

If they pay close attention to details, they can find dangerous corrupt individuals, far closer to them, then the folks on here. They can just go gaze in their bathroom mirror.
edit on 3-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

is the idea that ATS has been a government resource this entire time, a finger on the pulse of dissident culture

How about this conspiracy,
those watching us are also conspiracy theorist, maybe they are helping us.
How weird would that be?
edit on 3-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

is the idea that ATS has been a government resource this entire time, a finger on the pulse of dissident culture

How weird would that be?

I smell sympathy

Rolling Stones have a song about that.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The part that really bakes your noodle is reading a post or seeing a pic without a lot of detail and wondering if you dated this member or not due to the deja vu.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Not saying it is or isn't, but ATS's footprint is rather small, the vast majority of members never post.

As member # 34905 on page 699 I'm the only poster out of 50 to post in the triple digits except one other (118), the most recent visitor besides myself last visited in 2007.

Out of 314,742 total members, Id bet less than 10,000 posted something in 2021. If that many.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

How weird would that be?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There are buildings filled with people probing the wwwosphere paid for by tax dollars. Go to any international airport and look and see how many building there are with no windows but roof tops filled with communication devices and they can track anyone they choose. Just ask the jan6 mob.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Would you inform payroll I am a few hundred thousand dollars short these past few years?

Thanks in advance.

Boy you work cheap even if they did pay you...lol But I did hear they had the best retirement system in the world, unfortunately no one has ever lived long enough to get it.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Welp, there goes my retirement funding!

Thanks a bunch DS!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Site is owned by someone in the United Kingdom now.

The site was created in The UK and by a Brit.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Probably before, but definitely after Loughner was here I would say it has been monitored in some way.

As far as "extremists", I would say 95% of the members here are pretty tame and not extremists. Sure we have a lot of heated discussions, but there are folks here that have been around for a LONG time. I've been here for about a year before I signed up in 2007 myself. I think with the mods and the old members here there has been a pretty decent amount of squashing anything "extreme".

We definitely get some true mental cases here that discuss their meds and hallucinations and whatnot, but I haven't seen anyone talking seriously about BEING extreme. Sure, plenty accuse others of it, but it is just keyboard commando talk.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So we're allowed to talk about this now? SO used to crack down hard on these kinds of threads..

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So who just bought ATS from the CI of A?

Didn't you get an email from the new owner yet?
I got an email (the email I use to log into ats) from them.
🤔

Edit:

Jeff too.
edit on 3-9-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Didn't you get an email from the new owner yet?
I got an email (the email I use to log into ats) from them.

Yep, Deleted it immediately, threw holy water on my computer, said a prayer, burnt sage, and then
hopped online and posted a Covid story on ATS.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

uh im pretty sure the original forum software was a freeware software, why would the cia bother with such a small website back then, you make no sense. this website was so primitive and clearly done as a hobby that im gonna have to doubt any cia connection.

Obviously, that was to throw off the scent. They knew you would notice.

It worked dint it? They fooled ya.

edit on 9/3/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So who just bought ATS from the CI of A?

Silly,we all know that the Reptilians bought out ATS.
Did I read someone was getting popcorn?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that were true.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join