It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS originally funded by the CIA

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I never said I worked for a three letter agency, did I?

I said I have worked with them, not for them.

originally posted by: RickinVa
I couldn't possibly understand why anyone form a three letter agency would be posting on ATS.

Pay no attention to my avatar.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

There is only one by that name... just saw she hasn't been around in a year
I liked her... talking about waaay back in the days of the chatterbox

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: DBCowboy
Yeah, I could take that avatar pic I use for ''you'', mirror it, and post it as my avatar. That would be really tricky as I cannot find that picture in my archives any more. Oh well, gonna have to live with what I got...

I found it for you. I never even noticed it before. That's pretty slick, really. If you mirror that image, it clearly says 'Terry'.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Site is owned by someone in the United Kingdom now.

CCG is pulling the strings from behind the scenes.
carpy is his bag man.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

Moderators are glorified members/posters, and would be far too low
( we too Lo
) in the food chain to even have a clue as to what is really going on

When I first joined, there were a number of threads posted about this topic, how the CIA was involved with ATS. They had links to other places on the internet, articles written and ''proof'' that it was actual. I went shopping for some of those old articles upon coming on this thread but could not find any in a cursory search.

Remember when we could pull all the IP addresses that visited ATS from just the avatars... there was a huge amount of .gov addresses.

also leaving this site just http... until now. ; )

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I kinda believe you on that one, since someone very close to me told me about the same thing. This was back in 2003 though.

anyway, sorry for derailing your thread with chatter

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

No,my t-shirt I am wearing is blue.

link   
For me, I am old, disabled, guessing I have at most 2 years left, if that. So what am I suppose to be scared of?

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
what does it matter?
If you don't want anyone looking over your shoulder then throw away your phone and stay off the internet.
so much for my advice

Now grabbing the popcorn and watch this thread get way out of hand

soooo, CIA (don't think so but you never know) ... new British owner....

heeey, is Chrisonabike the new ATS owner? (sorry, old members make me remember older members, lol, would be cool though)

link   
Coffee? Cheap wine and a 2 day growth...

Oh no, I may have revealed myself

edit on 3-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I know for a fact of 2 feds on ATS.
I know the rules, I will never expose either one.

originally posted by: Skada
me thinks the CIA are on to you guys.
Many threads popping up from just one poster... Forum Sliding?

All of them start with "Have you"

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

There's a mouse in your room sir? I'll send the exterminator right away. Please be ready to leave when he arrives.

No response? No problem.

I have not said anything most here already know....except one time which was when I was visited by black suits.

Spooks are everywhere, you know.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
For me, I am old, disabled, guessing I have at most 2 years left, if that. So what am I suppose to be scared of?

Nothing I guess?
you posted the OP for your own reasons.

I think everyone on this site who get into the deep topics felt like they were being watched at least once. I know I did, long time ago, and I did wonder if it had something to do with this forum. Then again, conspiracy and paranoia don't mix very well

The curious thing is, without naming names, that one or two respected members on here said things to me that made me wonder their identity. Mostly on the UFO stuff. But again, conspiracy... paranoia... lol

link   
It's a shame you think that I think I am somebody. I have spent most of my life behind a wall in hiding as instructed.

When you know your time is soon up, you feel better letting off anger and steam from airing out one's conscious.

If you knew what I know, maybe you would blow your head off like many of my colleague's did.

originally posted by: Littlebatman

Hate to break it to ya, but ATS is a microcosm, not a macrocosm and the stuff posted on here is likely seen as rides on the crazy train with a few minor exceptions.
Lurked and read here for years. This comes up every now and then. SO used to nuke the threads as he got so fed up with answering them.

Some stuff persisted tho - couple of mods were ex military, one brit one (not the old owner) was probably a spook but the guys who ran teh board were straight up folk.

Sorry to say it dude, but you really aren't important in the wider scheme.

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Don't

Make

Me

CALL ZAZZ.

Oh...crap,

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
They are always recruiting as other agencies.

a reply to: BrokenCircles

Certianly. But working for the CIA I or rather DB has a half dozen computers ready to go at all times.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I will neither confirm, nor deny, that statement.

Been a while since we've seen a "ATS is a CIA front", "ATS was funded by CIA" thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

They can and will make your family's life a living hell. Even local authorities can dump a load of **** on you, that you won't believe.
type in your address on google earth...who do you think needs access to that information?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....

edit on 3-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Take a guess where the spy movie tactics came from?

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
There are.... I was once called out by my real name....almost crapped my pants....ATS does not know my real name, real email, etc....

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I really can’t say I would be surprised if it was, but most likely there are just operatives from alphabet agencies here.

Without saying the members name, not that it really matters, I had someone comment to my thread on coming lockdowns a year ago and noticed they never commented to anything ever again, only my thread. It’s like they joined just to be the first comment. I didn’t notice this until I revisited the thread a year later.

It's more useful to watch a forum and study their information processes and social impact than to deprive the conspiracy network of their supply and resort to classic spy movie tactics.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Probably best we all get these out of the way now...I'll go first.

I DIDN'T KILL MYSELF.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I knew you were waiting...cute.
I actually giggled. Thank you.

No comment, ma'am.

originally posted by: Klassified

There's a mouse in your room sir? I'll send the exterminator right away. Please be ready to leave when he arrives.

No response? No problem.

I have not said anything most here already know....except one time which was when I was visited by black suits.

Spooks are everywhere, you know.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join