It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS originally funded by the CIA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I just finished drinking a cup of tea with toast.I am
wearing panties and a t-shirt,I always wear these
inside of my home and my office.I wear footies on
my feet during winter,it gets cold in my office.

It just got weird in here....

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

He keeps his web cam on...so yes, a little jealous.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
what does it matter?
If you don't want anyone looking over your shoulder then throw away your phone and stay off the internet.
so much for my advice

Now grabbing the popcorn and watch this thread get way out of hand

soooo, CIA (don't think so but you never know) ... new British owner....

heeey, is Chrisonabike the new ATS owner? (sorry, old members make me remember older members, lol, would be cool though)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

lmao. That's when it got weird?

You didn't think there was anything strange before that point?

ETA: Maybe weirder would be more appropriate.
edit on 9/3/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
me thinks the CIA are on to you guys.
Many threads popping up from just one poster... Forum Sliding?

All of them start with "Have you"
edit on 9/3/2021 by Skada because: added "have you" like "Have you ever"

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
😂🤔🤣

ATS (Applied Type System) is a programming language designed to unify programming with formal specification. ATS has support for combining theorem proving with practical programming through the use of advanced type systems.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Hate to break it to ya, but ATS is a microcosm, not a macrocosm and the stuff posted on here is likely seen as rides on the crazy train with a few minor exceptions.
Lurked and read here for years. This comes up every now and then. SO used to nuke the threads as he got so fed up with answering them.

Some stuff persisted tho - couple of mods were ex military, one brit one (not the old owner) was probably a spook but the guys who ran teh board were straight up folk.

Sorry to say it dude, but you really aren't important in the wider scheme.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
Green and red panties,red and green should never be seen!

edit on 3/9/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I just finished drinking a cup of tea with toast.I am
wearing panties and a t-shirt,I always wear these
inside of my home and my office.I wear footies on
my feet during winter,it gets cold in my office.

It just got weird in here....

I know, why can't we just return to normal?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've thought about making a second or third membership.
By now I guess my avatar is pretty well known and a general sentiment has been evaluated from my posts. Correct of not.

But I've wondered what I could get away with if I posed as a strong hard right leaning Trump supporter. What kind of crap could I add to the mix here and maybe become a popular poster. You know, go for the stars and flags. Just as an experiment. Just to see. It wouldn't be hard. All the stars dished out for one liners? All the applause garnered for repeating nothing more than the common conservative catch phrases?

Wouldn't it be funny if I was really DB Cowboy and having all of ATS on as a lark all this time?

edit. See? Right there in front of everyones noses. As DB I posted only seconds before this post. I had them both queued up and hit the reply button one right after the other to confuse people.....

edit on 30America/ChicagoFri, 03 Sep 2021 13:18:36 -0500Fri, 03 Sep 2021 13:18:36 -050021092021-09-03T13:18:36-05:00100000018 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That would explain a lot.

One of DBCowboy's Alter Egos? You know, when he is off his meds?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I guess you're using 2 separate computers then, and posted those 2 comments simultaneously?

Pretty good timing, regardless.
edit on 9/3/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Certianly. But working for the CIA I or rather DB has a half dozen computers ready to go at all times.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

We are so awesome!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

That would explain a lot.

One of DBCowboy's Alter Egos? You know, when he is off his meds?

THanks Sk. A grand retort...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Yeah, I could take that avatar pic I use for ''you'', mirror it, and post it as my avatar. That would be really tricky as I cannot find that picture in my archives any more. Oh well, gonna have to live with what I got...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
If anyone doesn't think that there are teams dedicated to watching sites like this are out of your minds. These are chatter sites and believe it or not there are radical nuts that frequent even this site .

Watch what you say , You'll know if you made the list the next time you try and board a plane when the attendant says "sorry I have to make a call"

I agree with you that this and other sites are almost certainly monitored. As I've said before, you wouldn't even need to crack into the site in order to do so (other than to get at the IMs), but rather you could simply join as an anonymous user and read the threads.

Having come to a belief in the above, I choose not to sensor myself when writing here at all. Two such reasons, really. One, I'm curious, not nefarious. In the end I have an opinion on things going on both within our country and our world, and I enjoy and am fascinated to both share and be shared with concerning such things. That's about the full breadth and length of my threat to TPTB.

Secondly, I think they're reading my mind! Ok, maybe not exactly, but certainly they've gathered and correlated loads of data on us all, so what is a bit more. Oh, he's an opinion on LGBT! Get him!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I've thought about making a second or third membership.
By now I guess my avatar is pretty well known and a general sentiment has been evaluated from my posts.

Actually, I have often gotten you confused with 1 other member.

I won't say who, simply because I am curious if others have also at times been mixed-up with you 2.

The avatar isn't real close, but there are some similarities, and neither of you post many 1-liners.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

*shrugs*

I suppose.

What many fail to realize though is that people like myself are not that important. Really we're not. At least I'm not.

I can only speak for myself.

I use ATS as a way of reducing stress in an otherwise crazy world.

If I was banned today, if I died today, ATS would carry on and so would the world.

It's a fun forum where we do have the freedom to discuss a variety of topics. So thanks CIA!

It's kept this old man mentally stimulated throughout the years.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That's it!!!!
Haven't heard that name in over 20 years.

Oh the memories

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: DeathSlayer

We would meet in an underground facility in Frankfurt....that airbase that has been closed for awhile...what the hell is it name? Anyone with TS and above with need to know ten stories down behind steel vault in secure room. Guarded by U.S Air Force and those guys shot first and asked questions later.

Sounds like it might have been Rhein-Main Air Base.

Yeah, "closed for a while", and then some.

"underground facilities" ... oh yeah. The Führer's boys left behind plenty of underground infrastructure; tunnels and whatnot.

Cheers

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join