It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS originally funded by the CIA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Patriot Act opened the door......legally...before that not so much.

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Don't you think ATS members should be aware of this? Collecting data from Americans is a sore spot for many.

After 9/11 I think most of us assume we're being watched 24/7
Sometimes I wonder if they are looking through the walls..

To the agent that looked at my Linked in, I'm cuter than you thought right

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Would you inform payroll I am a few hundred thousand dollars short these past few years?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I am getting old.

2nd Cav Bad Kissingen or Vilseck? Worked with CID back then for 12 months....thought I recognized your call sign.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

We know each other

DeathSlayer, that would be a howl if true. Can't really say as I honestly don't know. But as far as the Ford of the Pigs goes, I've only ever driven by it. I was a Cold War soldier in Europe, but never an intel guy.

Cheers

"5th Cav" is a reference to someone I knew who served in the Korean War.

Yeah, I was never intel but IIRC 2nd ACR screened the Czechoslovakian border and the Hof Gap.

"CID". Great acronym. Another acronym: SMLM

BTW. There is a website out there that has a lot of information about the old days. PM me if you're interested.

o7

Cheers

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Right?

Most people don't realize that we are actual real people that may or may not be sitting in their underwear drinking coffee....and its really that simple.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

That sounds an awful lot like what a bot would say, but what do I know? Hah hah hah. Good times, from one totally real person to another.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
WOW you blew me over with a feather.....

Often a team is assembled and you don't even know the other guy's or girl's real name. We would meet in an underground facility in Frankfurt....that airbase that has been closed for awhile...what the hell is it name? Anyone with TS and above with need to know ten stories down behind steel vault in secure room. Guarded by U.S Air Force and those guys shot first and asked questions later.

I know a few of the guys you mention in your post, most of them are dead today... those alive sometimes we bump into each other due to covert butcher shop in Munich where you call in to leave messages...wait 24 hours and then go to first contact site and wait for contact....I was offered a long term positions but refused for man reasons....Russian MI love little boys, ME loves little girls and I could stand that....I preferred short missions. As they say you are only as good as your last case....

originally posted by: Klassified

80's to 2000 worked for all 3 letter agencies (as military and civilian) .....teams were mixed from different agencies....

Since you seem to have some knowledge in this area, tell me why some agents take on a whole new identity, marry into a family, pretend to be a normal guy, and then disappear after 4 or 5 years as though they never existed? Leaving the wife and family dumbfounded as to what the hell happened. This has bugged me since the 70's. I'm not talking Hollywood. I'm talking a real incident.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I'd believe it. I've had suspicions in that very thing for years. I'd love to hear about you visit? Which agency? I got yelled at by the flannel guy and slick cop over some "bear" encounters in the early 2000's. No suit types though. You musta really irked someone.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
They don't have to, they can watch through your....TV, phone, any other smart appliance.

As far as the CIA goes.. I don't worry so much about what I've posted here.
More worried about some of the books I've purchased over the years.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wait were you the flannel guy yelling at me about "bears"???

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Right?

Most people don't realize that we are actual real people that may or may not be sitting in their underwear drinking coffee....and its really that simple.

uh huh...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

We would meet in an underground facility in Frankfurt....that airbase that has been closed for awhile...what the hell is it name? Anyone with TS and above with need to know ten stories down behind steel vault in secure room. Guarded by U.S Air Force and those guys shot first and asked questions later.

Sounds like it might have been Rhein-Main Air Base.

Yeah, "closed for a while", and then some.

"underground facilities" ... oh yeah. The Führer's boys left behind plenty of underground infrastructure; tunnels and whatnot.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Damn right I will PM you...

I was behind Czech wall in early 80's ... (walked across).
That main road that leads to Carlsbad....hookers every 100 yards.....

Loved Carlsbad (there alleged holy water) and Prague. My wife and her family is from Hof!

WOW ..... world is small.

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I am getting old.

2nd Cav Bad Kissingen or Vilseck? Worked with CID back then for 12 months....thought I recognized your call sign.

We know each other

DeathSlayer, that would be a howl if true. Can't really say as I honestly don't know. But as far as the Ford of the Pigs goes, I've only ever driven by it. I was a Cold War soldier in Europe, but never an intel guy.

Cheers

"5th Cav" is a reference to someone I knew who served in the Korean War.

Yeah, I was never intel but IIRC 2nd ACR screened the Czechoslovakian border and the Hof Gap.

"CID". Great acronym. Another acronym: SMLM

BTW. There is a website out there that has a lot of information about the old days. PM me if you're interested.

o7

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

SMERSH

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I do all the time.....freedom...

Right?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Op..are you a fed? This is exactly what a fed would say.
Lol

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So you understood my query. In that case...

There's a mouse in your room sir? I'll send the exterminator right away. Please be ready to leave when he arrives.

edit on 9/3/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I really can’t say I would be surprised if it was, but most likely there are just operatives from alphabet agencies here.

Without saying the members name, not that it really matters, I had someone comment to my thread on coming lockdowns a year ago and noticed they never commented to anything ever again, only my thread. It’s like they joined just to be the first comment. I didn’t notice this until I revisited the thread a year later.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Right?

Actually, I'm not wearing any underwear.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join