It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS originally funded by the CIA

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Probably best we all get these out of the way now...I'll go first.

I DIDN'T KILL MYSELF.

I’m scared now.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Oh, I have NO DOUBT that there are more then a few Feds here, if not lurking, actively adjusting course on a few topics.

One of the reasons I lurk the most, is that I have no time to create threads, and then take care of them.

I'm here for the mental masturbation; to see if there is something new under the sun, or at least shed light on a few things.

There are huge idiots here, there are mental giants lurking behind keyboards in surprising places. This is the reason I come.... and at times wonder who is a shill, and who is on target.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
No DNS leaks by me. Don't use IP version 6 like most of the planet. I will leave it at that.

originally posted by: olaru12

For me, I am old, disabled, guessing I have at most 2 years left, if that. So what am I suppose to be scared of?

They can and will make your family's life a living hell. Even local authorities can dump a load of **** on you, that you won't believe.
type in your address on google earth...who do you think needs access to that information?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Taken care of. No worries.

originally posted by: olaru12

For me, I am old, disabled, guessing I have at most 2 years left, if that. So what am I suppose to be scared of?

They can and will make your family's life a living hell. Even local authorities can dump a load of **** on you, that you won't believe.
type in your address on google earth...who do you think needs access to that information?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Been a while since we've seen a "ATS is a CIA front", "ATS was funded by CIA" thread.

And they are as good for a laugh now as they were back then.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
a reply to: Nyiah

zazz?

Zazzafrazz is a long time member here.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Wait... whoa.... did DS just say he has like 2 more years left???? Say it ain't so!!!

I just love when I come across your threads or posts.

And the tic tac sized info drops

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Having met all three of the previous site owners in person I can assure you that there were no alphabet agencies in the room hovering over their investment, information or otherwise.
I do distinctly remember that I was missing an hour or so of time that night....
Anyone know how to check for implants?

edit on 3-9-2021 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I will neither confirm, nor deny, that statement.

Been a while since we've seen a "ATS is a CIA front", "ATS was funded by CIA" thread.

It's curious that no one seems to question it. Almost like the #1 conspiracy forum couldn't possibly be susceptible to all the influences that have affected MSM and the CDC.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Probably best we all get these out of the way now...I'll go first.

I DIDN'T KILL MYSELF.

You need a $WHACKD tattoo or it doesn't count

edit on 3-9-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

That is tricky, as most implants are just silicone these days, no magnetic parts.

I swore though, for years, I have/had an implant of some sort behind one of my knees, and it was magnetic. I'll have to see if it is still there when I get home.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Bigburgh

No,my t-shirt I am wearing is blue.

Yes with the beverage stain😉

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I know. was just wondering if she is still around these days.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Years ago I warned ATS members this site was being monitored, after being visited by black suits but I was not aware this site fed the CIA.

I always assumed this to be the case, whether it was the CIA or the FBI or I guess nowadays the DHS. Fortunately for me, I don't have any classified information to spill, and I'm not associated with any communist or fascist terror groups, so I don't have a lot to worry about. If they want to monitor me while I make bad UFO jokes, it's their funeral.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I did not know this was discussed on ATS.

Spoke with a retired buddy of mine and we talked about ATS and he immediately told me he not only knew this site but knew the true identity of Skeptic Overload and had worked with him.

His words which I cannot confirm however I know this guy for 30 years. Straight shooter

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: seagull

And they are as good for a laugh now as they were back then.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It really wouldn't be a very good job to have. It might be entertaining at times, but would quickly get old & tiresome. Reminds me of an X-Files episode when Mulder had to transcribe phone conversations as a punishment. Monitoring everything on ATS would probably also be used as a punishment.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

That's mean to those who won't understand. Well done.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ever heard of a computer called Sarah?

Waiting on responses from ATS....

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: Blue Shift

It really wouldn't be a very good job to have. It might be entertaining at times, but would quickly get old & tiresome. Reminds me of an X-Files episode when Mulder had to transcribe phone conversations as a punishment. Monitoring everything on ATS would probably also be used as a punishment.

edit on 3-9-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No.

But I assume nowadays they would have programs that monitor, and pick out specific statements that should be looked at closer, so maybe you are referring to something like that?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I would like to hear the story of how you were visited by black suits, please.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join