It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Cool thanks for pointing that out , i think it was just the fact that graphene oxide can be magnetised that was why I shared it.

Pretty interesting paper none the less.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
MAGNETISM INTENTIONALLY ADDED TO ‘VACCINE’ TO FORCE MRNA THROUGH ENTIRE BODY

.....“When they try to tell the world, they’re censored, blocked, banned, canceled.”......

She explains that manipulative magnetic nanoparticles were deliberately added to the shots, because “It is a more aggressive delivery mechanism to get it [the mRNA that creates the spike proteins] into every cell in your body. It’s a process called ‘magneto-fection’…they are using magnetic fields through different chemicals to actually concentrate the mRNA into peoples’ cells. ........

......“So, what it is is a lipid nano-particle and it’s a super delivery system and there are places in your body that synthetic DNA and RNA should not be going and yet, this approach forces the material – the mRNA encoding – to force your cells to make, over and over again, these dangerous spike proteins all over your body. It’s actually a forced gene delivery system."

She says we’re going to hear more and more about SPIONs, which stands for Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles, “Where they’re putting this magnetic field technology in and around the lipid-nanoparticle envelope…to get this mRNA into your cells.

“Why do they need to do that? Because the mRNA is so delicate, so easily-degraded – it’s another reason why it has to be stored, you know, the Pfizer shot material needs to be stored at least 70 degrees Fahrenheit below zero.”

There are hundreds of components called “polymags” that are available in 200-mcg vials that can be used to put magnetic fields around your molecules. Dr Ruby cites a German company called Chemicell which sells these with the following disclaimer, “‘The magno-fection reagents and all of its components are developed, designed, intended, sold for research use only.’ And here’s the frightening part, Stew, ‘They are not to be used for human diagnostic or any drug intended for humans.'”....

So I was right all along. She goes into more detail on that video. I guess some just can't understand how nano materials can be organized molecule by molecule.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

So I was right all along.

No, you were still wrong.

I guess some just can't understand how nano materials can be organized molecule by molecule.

Says the person who can't even discuss the links he gives because he can't read them.

Give it up and go back to your comic books.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Is is interesting! If a way can be found to control these magnetic spins on the atomic level (and they're pretty darn close now), a single atom can hold a bit of data. Of course there will be overhead (mainly structure and access), but it presently takes quite a few thousand atoms to do the same thing.

Atoms are pretty small, which is something many who believe this magnetic nonsense don't seem to quite get. Yes, a vaccine can be made magnetic and that magnetic field can be used to direct the molecules to various places in the body, but that does not mean magnets will stick to it. It's like dragging a can behind a train and claiming that the can is pushing the train.

Don't look for a home computer to use this any time soon, though... liquid nitrogen may be an easy way to get things cold enough in a lab or an industrial setting, but I just can't see a laptop with a liquid nitrogen cooling system in the near future.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
So I was right all along.

Nope, just someone in your choir.

I guess some just can't understand how nano materials can be organized molecule by molecule.

That doesn't change what they are or how many there are.

You can't make a dress out of a square inch of cloth and there isn't enough material in a .5-1cc shot to hold a magnet no matter how you organize it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Here is your problem.

The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.

So I'm a little ambivalent to believe the crap being shovelled.

Are there other credible sources that back up there claims?

Plus they want your Email address to keep reading there article.

But, I bet you have zero issues with any of the information shovelled down your throat if it comes from CNN, or NBC, or the BBC, or whichever mainstream sources is most prevalent in your country?

They are totally trustworthy, right?

They have no agenda, right?

By the same token, I know that there are accurate stories on those sites, that they do try to find the truth sometimes and hold those in power accountable..because there is always nuance.

If you always attack the source and never give the information a chance you are not a free thinker, you are an ideologue.

Point being, don't immediately become cynical of the information JUST because of the source.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godabove09

originally posted by: andy06shake

Here is your problem.

The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.

So I'm a little ambivalent to believe the crap being shovelled.

Are there other credible sources that back up there claims?

Plus they want your Email address to keep reading there article.

But, I bet you have zero issues with any of the information shovelled down your throat if it comes from CNN, or NBC, or the BBC, or whichever mainstream sources is most prevalent in your country?

They are totally trustworthy, right?

They have no agenda, right?

By the same token, I know that there are accurate stories on those sites, that they do try to find the truth sometimes and hold those in power accountable..because there is always nuance.

If you always attack the source and never give the information a chance you are not a free thinker, you are an ideologue.

Point being, don't immediately become cynical of the information JUST because of the source.

But, if it stinks and comes out of a bovine's bottom, it gives you a bit of a clue. Or should do.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That's why they asked for more sources to back up the claims though?

If you are skeptical becuase of the source the first thing to do is find some more credible sources to confirm it's validity.

I'll save you some time and let you know there weren't any.

It was all a load of bollocks.

a reply to: Godabove09

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
That's why they asked for more sources to back up the claims though?

If you are skeptical becuase of the source the first thing to do is find some more credible sources to confirm it's validity.

I'll save you some time and let you know there weren't any.

It was all a load of bollocks.

But when the traditional ones we used to consider a good source have went in the tank for lots of money, who is credible?

When you know they have ignored the truth, then who is telling it to you must be the opposite of those sources.

The waters are muddied and filled with ridiculous agenda's from the media for a lot of years now. They are paid propogandists now instead of reporters of the news.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here is the right discussion on virus safety when the real threat comes. In this one there is a school board meeting with a Nuclear Engineer wearing his protective suit that can stop a virus.
t.me...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Here is the right discussion on virus safety when the real threat comes.

Right discussion, wrong thread.

This one is about magnetic vaccines, not virus safety.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Swapping one bad source for another bad source is dumb though.

We live in an age of communication and information at the touch of a button.

Is it really that hard to use multiple sources to establish the most likely truth?

a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Multiple sources with information that reinforce one another is the ticket Godabove09.

I will guarantee no magnets sticking to me mate, so there is that as well.

Maybe im lying all the same, and really Magneto coming to vaccinate and shoot you full of my metallic liquids soon as you are off guard?

You never know.

Sources of information are rather important as is who and the manner in which presented.

How that for a salient point. x
edit on 9-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sources of information are rather important as is who and the manner in which presented.

That is only true if the goal is to advance an agenda. If the goal is to find the truth, it is completely false.

We have an old saying around here: "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Aye im well aware of that saying.

The only true goal of worth is to be able to read between the lines.

And the only lines saying vaccines are killing en mass or magnets are sticking to people seem to be Qanonalines.

You see you cannot get much wool from dead or dying sheep or blood out a stone.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The only true goal of worth is to be able to read between the lines.

We call that "critical thinking" in these parts.

As an example, take the "magnetic arms" argument. Now, I know that for each action there is an equal and opposite reaction... if I pull on something heavier than me, I will move toward it more than it will move toward me and vice versa. That's just physics. So if the magnet is being attracted to the arm, then there must be more attractive mass in the arm than there is in the magnet. If that were true, then someone would surely notice a kilogram-sized lump of ferromagnetic metal stuck in their arm. Even if they didn't, that mass would be ripped out of their arm as soon as they tried to have an MRI (Flux Density B is around 1.5 Teslas in air with a relative permeability of 1, meaning the magnetomotive force is about 10,000 times that of a piece of magnetically saturated mild steel). We have no reports of such happening, but people are getting MRIs every day and that would be something hard to cover up... not to mention clean up.

Therefore, the stories must be incorrect.

Critical thinking.

Another piece of critical thinking: if the Chinese virus were as deadly as is being reported, then out of everyone I know, the probability exists that I would know a few people who had either died or had severe issues with is. I know none... the worst is my wife's nephew thus far, and he has pretty bad asthma (a co-morbidity). And he is recovering. The others I know who have tested positive report the equivalent of just a pretty nasty flu.

Now extend that to people who the people I know, know. Almost no change.

Therefore, the frantic reports about how terribly debilitating the disease is must be incorrect, and the likelihood is rather that only people with pre-existing conditions that make them highly susceptible to lung issues are the ones in danger. Therefore, since I have extremely strong lungs and my wife also has no lung issues, I see no reason to take a vaccine for something that will at worst be an inconvenience for me.

Critical thinking.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

“It’s a substance that reacts to magnets … it could be metal.”

"Reacts to magnets" is not the same thing as "magnetized".

The claim was the vaccine causes the body to become magnetized, which is false.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The vax manufacturers should be required by law to list every single ingredient of their bug juice.
That should fall under 'Medical Ethics 101'.
Screw their "it's proprietary information" excuses.

You are so right. Sadly in this country, Congress enables the immunity and secrecy the pharmaceutical industry pays for.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join