It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
So I was right all along.

Nope, just someone in your choir.

I guess some just can't understand how nano materials can be organized molecule by molecule.

That doesn't change what they are or how many there are.

You can't make a dress out of a square inch of cloth and there isn't enough material in a .5-1cc shot to hold a magnet no matter how you organize it.

Graphene Oxide Is the Main Ingredient in Covid Jabs Says Former Pfizer Employee
According to a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for pharmaceutical industries, graphene oxide nanoparticles are the key ingredient in Biotech’s Covid-19 shots, the product which is being marketed as a “vaccine”. But bad news from Japan may have an impact on this marketing strategy.

In an interview with Stew Peters on July 28, Karen Kingston said graphene oxide was not listed as an ingredient, because the manufacturers claimed that it was a trade secret. It was therefore not included in Biotech’s patent filing as an ingredient in the Covid-19 shots, since it is purported to be the intellectual property of the pharmaceutical giant.

Kingston explained that while the ingredient was redacted from Pfizer’s US patent due to its alleged status as a “trade secret”, it was actually included in Pfizer’s Chinese patent application.

According to Kingston, the Pfizer vaccine and the Moderna vaccine are essentially the same injection. It is therefore interesting to note that in the July 2020 Moderna patent [US #10703789B2], lipid nanoparticles, the phospholipid, the cholesterol, the cationic (positive ionic-charged lipid) and the PEGylated polyethylene glycol lipid are also listed as was done for the Pfizer product.

noqreport.com...

rattibha.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

According to Karen Kingston on Infowars?

Not shooting down your source, just saying.....

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Lotta good stuff you read about on this site was first on Infowars. Sometimes months or years earlier.

It's a mainstream. You can like it or hate it like NYT but it's valid and effective and we love it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

That was really quick response there Old c
Do you believe they have such tech?
That is available for use?

I am aware there are zero sources that will change your view.
I say good luck to you in the future, I do often wonder though why spend your time on a website where people look past the mainstream information and look at what wool may be being pulled over our eyes. You are a eyes on the ruler kind so it is a puzzle $

edit on 11-9-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

That was really quick response there Old c
Do you believe they have such tech?
That is available for use?

I am aware there are zero sources that will change your view.
I say good luck to you in the future, I do often wonder though why spend your time on a website where people look past the mainstream information and look at what wool may be being pulled over our eyes. You are a eyes on the ruler kind so it is a puzzle $

I'm on here to deny ignorance. Others seem to be on here to actively promote it.

Alex Jones and Infowars, no, that's not going to change my views. Only gullible sheep, ironically, fall for that bs.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

Lotta good stuff you read about on this site was first on Infowars. Sometimes months or years earlier.

It's a mainstream. You can like it or hate it like NYT but it's valid and effective and we love it.

Speak for yourself. Whose "we"?

I'm sure you do love it. It's quite obvious.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

you were replying to another guy. That makes two of us.
There's more as you may know. Implying the existence of a fake broad consensus that they are somehow unpopular And less appreciated over here has to be pointed at as fake and manipulative. Usually done by the same leftist trolls. Thus my reply

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Not really following any of that?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Infowars hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaa Alex thinks demons are trying to take over the planet. And these demons have infiltrated the government . Not only is the government using eugenics to reign supreme, it’s manipulating weather to murder people on demand. Got to look out for tornado assassins. Oh and lets not forget how his pizza gate stuff went.

Josh Owens, who spent years working for Infowars, wrote an essay for The New York Times Magazine describing how Jones' media empire made up facts to fit its narrative and how employees were subjected to Jones’ angry, violent outbursts.

www.salon.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It's hard to believe you've made 4 idiots to give your garbage post 4 stars. Herd mentality I guess.
Let's open up www.infowars.com... to see if it's close. Nope. Made up. And what do you expect from a fired guy who runs to no one else than New York Times to sell his story. A little back-stabbing traitor full of #. A little undercover leftist Austin Texas is full of.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It's hard to believe you've made 4 idiots to give your garbage post 4 stars. Herd mentality I guess.
Let's open up www.infowars.com... to see if it's close. Nope. Made up. And what do you expect from a fired guy who runs to no one else than New York Times to sell his story. A little back-stabbing traitor full of #. A little undercover leftist Austin Texas is full of.

I'm one of those 4 "idiots".

As for your little rant about your Infowars "traitor", there goes the last vestige of any credibility you might ever have had.

Yes, still laughing about the magnet thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It's not like it's some Infowars theory and Infowars thread. I've seen Owen in The War Room reporting on it but he was repeating that he has no opinion. Mainstream media report on UFO from time to time. Does it make them UFO nuts too? Will you discard all of the NYT work and good history because of that?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Well, you just convinced another "idiot" to give him a star...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Oh noes!

It wont make it less stupid

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It's not like it's some Infowars theory and Infowars thread. I've seen Owen in The War Room reporting on it but he was repeating that he has no opinion. Mainstream media report on UFO from time to time. Does it make them UFO nuts too? Will you discard all of the NYT work and good history because of that?

Forgive me, but I still find it a little difficult to make any sense of some of your posts? Including this one?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So I need to explain you my posts until you reach understanding?
Where exactly are you lost?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So I need to explain you my posts until you reach understanding?
Where exactly are you lost?

I am not fluent in gibberish, so my apologies for that.

Can you kindly clarify what point your post is trying to make, please?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Molecular Biophysicist Guillermo Iturriaga, CEO of Laser Beam Technology Chile, has conducted a series of analyses of AstraZeneca vaccination vials from an external and electronics point of view.

Based on what he has discovered and studied, he wrote an official interim report that describes how he detected electronic components in the composition of the substance that so many people carry in their bodies.

The most shocking part of his research is that these nanocomponents he detected create electric fields when the vials when shaken.

www.orwell.city...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Alex thinks demons are trying to take over the planet.

Anyone who is blind to this still is a sad lost cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join