It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

We have enough evils currently afflicting us without the help of demons.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I Don't know why this hasn't been brought up but..

The stainless steel used in hypodermic needles is typically austenitic 304 stainless steel, and therefore not magnetic..

Next... From my understandings.. Not saying its true but.... It only becomes magnetic when there's a Constant Electromagnetic Source feeding it.. I.E your body.

youtu.be...
edit on 23-9-2021 by Zeraleis because: Stuff

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Sorry, new member, but.... Utter Bollox.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Anyone who continues to use the " WeLl WhY DoNt iT sTicK To tHe nEeDle" CLearly has a agenda to push.. When all it takes is a simple search to figure out...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Magnetic Hydrogel Formation
As a starting point, let’s define the word hydrogel: “a network of crosslinked polymer chains that are hydrophilic, sometimes found as a colloidal gel in which water is the dispersion medium.

A three-dimensional solid results from the hydrophilic polymer chains being held together by cross-links.”

This military article I have quoted before states that the hydrogel being developed (by Profusa with the help of DARPA) would be composed of 2 parts – “polymer chains” and “an electronic component.” Electronics almost always or always contain metal.

A March 2020 study entitled Recent Advances on Magnetic Sensitive Hydrogels in Tissue Engineering goes into great depth analyzing how magnetic hydrogels (that are made using iron oxide-based particles and different types of hydrogel matrices) are being used in biomedical applications for tissue engineering (regenerative medicine that repairs damaged body tissue).

They are apparently a suitable substance due to their biocompatibility, controlled architectures and “smart response to magnetic field remotely” which is a giveaway that they biosensors which can be remotely controlled via the Smart Grid.

The technology in the public arena is already quite advanced, which means the real tech hidden away in compartmentalized military programs is far, far advanced. The report states:

“Hydrogels have been conducted into the biomedical application to provide a tunable three-dimensional scaffold for cell adhesion, migration, and/or differentiation, and they could also be designed as the platform for the controlled release of cytokines and drugs in tissue engineering and drug delivery …

Recently, magnetically responsive hydrogel, as one kind of smart hydrogels, has been introduced into biomedical applications in improving the biological activities of cells, tissues, or organs. This is mainly attributed to its magnetic responsiveness to external magnetic field …

Magnetic hydrogels are made of composite materials that possess biocompatibility, biodegradation, and magnetic responsiveness.”

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeraleis

Just a couple points...

You're new here, so I'll just mention that it is customary to actually provide a link to external information. Sort of like this: Recent Advances on Magnetic Sensitive Hydrogels in Tissue Engineering

It's pretty simple: just type "[url=(the address of your source)](the title of your source)[/url]"

Like, in your case: "[url=https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7068712/]Recent Advances on Magnetic Sensitive Hydrogels in Tissue Engineering[/url]" and it comes out like Recent Advances on Magnetic Sensitive Hydrogels in Tissue Engineering.

Anything less is called "plagiarism." That's a bad thing.

Now, on to the next point: electronics does usually contain some kind of metal. The most common is copper, but usually there's a little tin mixed in (used in the solder). Copper and tin are not ferromagnetic... they do not exhibit any significant tendency to magnetize in a magnetic field. They are not attracted by magnets.

Nickel is ferromagnetic; iron is ferromagnetic. Iron is not nearly as conductive as copper and tends to rust in contact with moisture, and nickel is both expensive and hard to machine. So electronics uses copper and tin where conductive metals are needed.

The information I linked to above and which you quoted has nothing to do with magnets sticking to arms. It is discussing, again for the umpteenth time, designing nanostructures that are attracted to external magnetic fields. Not nanostructures that cause magnetic fields to be pulled to them. It's difficult to get a few atoms to yank a few grams of mass around... it works the other way around in actual physics. You know, all that noise about equal and opposite reactions?

One more pointer: I have already pointed out on multiple occasions in this thread about that very principle... be nice of people would actually, oh, I don't know, read the thread before commenting on something already discussed to death?

Welcome to ATS.

TheRedneck

edit on 9/23/2021 by TheRedneck because: formatting

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So if I took a thin square piece of iron small enough to just cover the injection site and the surrounding area
So like 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch and stuck it under a layer of skin would a magnet stick to it?

Of course it would right?

I believe there is something in that shot that attaches to the iron in our blood in some people and forms a little area at the injection site that for a little while a magnet will stick to it.

I dont think it happens to everyone or even a majority why would it most side effects dont?

If you actually watch the videos you can tell the people and the reaction are genuine in alot of them

fakes are easy to spot acting is easy to spot.

I have a very good friend who had never heard of the magnet thing hes is 56 and diabetic so he went and got the shot

He just happened to call me on his way home from getting the 1st dose of Moderna I told him when he gets home to see if a magnet sticks to it

He said well that sstupid and I said yeah I know but there is alt of videos out there of people saying it happened to them and showing it so you need to get home and try it.

about 20 minutes later he sent me a pic with a magnet stuck to his arm

He said he could actually feel it suck to his skin and could do it for a few hours then it would not stick anymore

he is a str8 shooter that I have known for 30 years he was not lying.

This is the only reason I started to believe this magnet s### then I started watching some of the videos and boy do most of them appear genuine

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

So if I took a thin square piece of iron small enough to just cover the injection site and the surrounding area
So like 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch and stuck it under a layer of skin would a magnet stick to it?

Yes, it would. It would also cause a pretty impressive infection. The iron would corrode under the skin and likely set up blood poisoning. That's one reason they don't use iron to make replacement joints. Blood poisoning is pretty serious.

More to the point, though, there's not enough material in a single injection to make a 1/2" square piece, even if it could somehow congeal into metallic iron. Not nearly enough. A single jab is 0.2 ml if memory serves, so it would take quite a few shots to manage that little feat, even if we were able to make all those individual atoms crystallize spontaneously into a sheet of iron. Which, incidentally, we can't.

I mentioned in another thread that I actually tried it. I work with magnetism in a semi-professional (retired professional) capacity, so I have plenty of neodymium magnets just lying around. I happened to notice I had a stack of about a dozen coated N42 grade NIB magnets 1/4" diameter by 1/16" thick stuck to a table right beside me. They're small and light, so I tried to stick one to my arm. It didn't stick. Then I simply wet it on my tongue and voila! It stuck! Pretty well, too. I could move my arm around freely and it stayed in place.

Oh, and I have never been vaccinated.

The vaccine is composed primarily of lipids... tiny fat globules... that contain a molecule of mRNA. It's quite possible these lipids leak out of the injection hole just enough to duplicate the effect of wetting the skin.

Oh, and just on the offside chance that your "straight shooter" friend is indeed correct and his arm is now metallic, you might want to tell him to avoid MRIs at all cost. An MRI would shred that arm into hamburger in under a second (and probably cause severe damage to the machine).

That's the big "tell" on this nonsense... people have MRIs every day. If it were true, there would be some serious horror stories in the MSM right now.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Oh, and just on the offside chance that your "straight shooter" friend is indeed correct and his arm is now metallic

I said on the post he could not do it after a few hours. He does not think he is metallic. Neither do I.

I think you are wrong and the proof is actually undeniable with literally thousands of videos of random people from all over the world.

And then the metal that reacts to magnets in the vaccines in Japan.

It is enough video evidence to win in court

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

I said on the post he could not do it after a few hours. He does not think he is metallic. Neither do I.

That was a bit of hyperbole on my part, in order to emphasize my point on the MRIs. No, he's not metallic; he never was.

However, you are insisting that his arm was ferromagnetic, at least at one point. There are precious few non-metallic materials, all of which are considered "exotic," that exhibit ferromagnetism. They are all quite expensive and quite difficult to work with. So why would Pfizer decide to put some of the most exotic materials on earth in this vaccine? Why would they take the chance that someone would go in for an MRI and decide en route, "I think I'll stop and get vaccinated." It doesn't matter what else one argues: if a magnet will stick to one's arm via magnetic fields, an MRI will destroy one's arm. There is no material known that only responds to selected magnetic fields.

The Japan issue: it sounds to me like the substance was leached from containers used in the manufacturing process. It corresponds to a coagulation made up of iron (II, III) oxide, often known as "black iron" (Fe3O4). It is commonly used as a coating to provide medium corrosion resistance, used a lot in chemical apparati, and if a container was old enough to start losing its coating, a coagulation of Fe3O4 leaching into the contents would be expected. Black iron is ferromagnetic.

That would also explain the severe reactions experienced by a few people who had the contaminated vaccine. As I mentioned earlier, injecting iron into the human body is a dangerous thing to do. Iron supplements use iron compounds, not pure iron and not oxides of iron, and even those can take a toll on the digestive system.

You might also want to read up on iron overload (hemochromatosis). it's kind of nasty, and we know from earlier reports that one protein created by the reproduction process of this virus, when it enters the bloodstream, can displace the iron in hemoglobin. If enough of this occurs, it leads to acute anemia and hemochromatosis. That was the mechanism the virus used to create the extreme destruction in vital organs, and I believe is a large part of why those placed on ventilators early on had an 85% chance of fatality. Ventilators create positive pressure in the lungs; that's just how they work. That pressure placed on lungs which were damaged to the point of bleeding would force anything in the lungs into the blood stream.

Now, knowing how dangerous iron can be, what could it be that is in your friend's arm making it ferromagnetic but also not killing him? Sometimes it helps to sit down and think through the potential scenarios without assuming conspiracy every time. I know it lessens the possibility of one's thread being placed in a forum called "LOL." This thread is one of the few that escaped that fate.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yes, it would. It would also cause a pretty impressive infection. The iron would corrode under the skin and likely set up blood poisoning.

My Daughter had a bad case of low iron while pregnant many years ago, it was life threatening and the Dr injected iron into her hip, you could see it and in the cold it would get really cold and was hurting her was there absorbing for years.
No infection.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Those injections are not metallic iron. They use ferric derisomaltose, which has the chemical formula C18H34FeO16(+3).

Notice in that formula that out of a total of 69 atoms in the molecule, only one atom of iron is used. That allows the iron to be released, as iron nanoparticles, into the body at a slow enough rate for the body to absorb it safely. Also, the medications using ferric derisomaltose carry a warning about iron overload (hemochromatosis). They are not intended to be used outside a medical facility where emergency equipment is readily available.

Administering metallic iron, even as atomic nanoparticles, is literally attempted suicide. Even ferric derisomaltose is not the first treatment usually tried by doctors. I would bet your daughter had been taking iron supplements already to no avail.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So you are saying you know what type of metals were used in vaccines and it is not ferric derisomaltose?
I see it is magnetic too. But what about electromagnetic qualities not just some magnetic metals?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Oh, and just on the offside chance that your "straight shooter" friend is indeed correct and his arm is now metallic

I think you are wrong and the proof is actually undeniable with literally thousands of videos of random people from all over the world.

And then the metal that reacts to magnets in the vaccines in Japan.

It is enough video evidence to win in court

Oh no, it isn't. It really isn't.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So you are saying you know what type of metals were used in vaccines and it is not ferric derisomaltose?

Why would a vaccine use a substance that could cause iron overload? Think, man! That makes no sense at all. There would be people falling over all over the place. Ferric derisomaltose is only used in situations where iron levels are dangerously low and iron supplements are insufficient... it would cause iron overload in everyone else.

As far as I know, there are no metals used in the vaccine. It is mRNA molecules encased in lipids, probably with some stabilizers added to prevent deterioration. There are no metals required in any of that, much less ferromagnetic metals.

The substance found in Japan likely was a metal, but it also probably leached from an older container used during manufacturing.

But what about electromagnetic qualities not just some magnetic metals?

Where is the power source? Electromagnets use electricity to power them... they do not just put out magnetic fields without power. Unless you can find a battery in that tiny 0.2 ml syringe, it's simply not possible.

Not a nano-battery, either (whatever that is; so far as I know such a thing doesn't exist outside of sci-fi). It has to be able to deliver appreciable current through a conductive coil to produce a field string enough to even be detectable.

While you're at it, look in that syringe for the coil as well.

TheRednneck

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

People are falling over right and left but as I said I have the magnetism over the heart and on the edge of the right forehead only and I had no vaccine so I have no idea.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

People are falling over right and left but as I said I have the magnetism over the heart and on the edge of the right forehead only and I had no vaccine so I have no idea.

Yep. You have no idea.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yep. You have no idea.

Nor you Sir

Mark 8:18
Having eyes do you not see, and having ears do you not hear?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yep. You have no idea.

Nor you Sir

Mark 8:18
Having eyes do you not see, and having ears do you not hear?

There's none so blind as thems that won't see.

Me.
edit on 24-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

People are falling over right and left

No, they're not. Both my kids took the vaccine; they're fine. My neighbor took it; he's fine. I actually don't know anyone who has taken the vaccine and suffered the kind of adverse effects iron overload would cause.

I know there have been side effects, and that is the primary reason I won't take the jab. But I also know those side effects are rare... maybe not as rare as dying from the virus, but still pretty rare. All of this hysteria, from the disruption of the economy to the removal of basic human rights to outlandish claims about magnetic arms to theories about depopulating the planet to claims the vaccine is deadly... ALL of these are based on less than a 1% chance of any of it happening.

How the HELL did anyone actually manage to survive the last 1000 years? There have always been viruses! People have died from the flu every year... it was a lot more than 1% before vaccines and flu medications came along. There have always been concerns about side effects of anything one injects! Nothing has changed, except that everyone seems suddenly scared of their own shadow!

You just tried to claim that people are falling over from iron overload left and right, when no one has done so yet and less than 1% have had any serious side effects! Man, get a damn grip on reality!

There will be more people die from this virus who never have it than who do get it. Mark my words.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join