It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Wrong thread?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Again it is impossible cannot be done period. So your insistence otherwise just shows you have limited knowledge in science. Kids learn this in 9th grade when they learn about magnetic fields. You would not get a magnetic response until well over 50 ml unffortuately that would kill you!

With your Kindergarten Physics chemistry that you're limited with. Nothing can be done.

edit on 31-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I see no rejection of your hypothesis.

Oh, so the statement

So let's speculate the hell out of it. And then, when some details are provided (or not), we can pontificate euriditiously (not sure that's a word) some more.
was meant as an acceptance that my hypothesis could possibly have some merit?

Nice backpedal you got there, Phage.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Probably..... I should get out more.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Explain how with your own extensive knowledge on the subjects of physics and chemistry then how it can be done?

Cant wait to hear this mince.

Mind and use your big boy words and lay it out all clear and precise.

edit on 31-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Again it is impossible cannot be done period. So your insistence otherwise just shows you have limited knowledge in science. Kids learn this in 9th grade when they learn about magnetic fields. You would not get a magnetic response until well over 50 ml unffortuately that would kill you!

With your Kindergarten Physics chemistry that you're limited with. Nothing can be done.

Looking forward to you demonstrating your own mastery of those sciences on these boards.

Either that or you posting yet another Bitchute video...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Wouldn't hold your breath... seems all this poster can manage is to post links they cannot understand.

Bitchute: the modern Think Tank for the masses.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Wouldn't hold your breath... seems all this poster can manage is to post links they cannot understand.

Bitchute: the modern Think Tank for the masses.

TheRedneck

The triumph of hope over experience?

No, this poster just seems to keep spamming these boards with disinformation.

Why this is not in the Hoax Bin I just don't understand.

And then for even daring to suggest it I'll probably get my post deleted. What, for trying to "deny ignorance"?

A sad state of affairs, indeed.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

That poster knows more than your cut and pasting ass.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The thread itself is of an actual issue: the contamination of some vials in Japan.

The title? Eh... sometimes you just can't fix stupid...

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The thread itself is of an actual issue: the contamination of some vials in Japan.

The title? Eh... sometimes you just can't fix stupid...

TheRedneck

A fine distinction. Have you ever considered a career in the legal profession?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That would require me to strangle myself on regular intervals.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That would require me to strangle myself on regular intervals.

TheRedneck

You always struck me as someone who would never sell yourself to the Devil to become an Attorney at Law. But smart enough to know it doesn't hurt to know a successful one or two. Your logic escapes them often. If only they had half of yours we could move this along better.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm not making it up for the sake of it. Many people claim that magnets stick to their vaxxed hand or whatever.
They post vids that may or may not be considered evidence.
You are saying "No, it cant be. Ridiculous."
I say it's an observation. When observation contradicts your theory, your theory is wrong. It's a valid scientific starting point. Unless you can prove that the observation is invalid.
I havent seen a good vid yet but it's because I was not searching for it. There's too many illusionists levitating stuff and too many spoons on skin. I wanna see a vertical lift of a neodymium magnet without it touching the sticky skin first.
So I have said to myself how it could be to keep it in "maybe" category for a while

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well, thank you sir! That is high praise.

Of course, there's the downside of that logic tending to make me into an ornery cuss much of the time.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

The problem is that YouTube vids are notorious for limiting observation. I can take you right now to a few dozen on free energy where their device looks convincing, but they edit the screen so one never sees the supporting apparatus that uses more power than they claim to be producing.

If I had someone here who made the claim, I would first do some experiments to find out of there really is an attraction, and then develop some test equipment to find out what exactly that attraction was. But until someone comes to me and shows me a magnet being pulled against the force of gravity toward their arm? Every physics book ever written says it's simply not possible.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Well, thank you sir! That is high praise.

Of course, there's the downside of that logic tending to make me into an ornery cuss much of the time.

TheRedneck

The truth is rough sometimes. People who fail to recognize the truth endanger us all. I feel that you get that. I probably joined after being a lurker many years back, because I had to come out for the idiots who believe in Man Made Global climate warming at the time. I just can't let liars walk free without a challenge.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ok I want you to please check out that Newman Device from that Mississippi man who drove his car with magnets for a motor and a giant electro magnet power the "spent 12 volt batteries" from Mobile to the Superdome and NASA scientist that were brought in said it works. We don't have one still....

That car plus there is one my Alma mater MTSU and NIssan built using H2 and wins 1st place every single time they enter it. That one was never built. TVA helped them and the design was modified from the original patent of H2 on demand and the motor runs like a race engine. Al Gore was there at MTSU teaching too. He has never breathed a word of that car and the design. It gives him no carbon futures.

I have threads on this somewhere.

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

The problem is that YouTube vids are notorious for limiting observation. I can take you right now to a few dozen on free energy where their device looks convincing, but they edit the screen so one never sees the supporting apparatus that uses more power than they claim to be producing.

If I had someone here who made the claim, I would first do some experiments to find out of there really is an attraction, and then develop some test equipment to find out what exactly that attraction was. But until someone comes to me and shows me a magnet being pulled against the force of gravity toward their arm? Every physics book ever written says it's simply not possible.

TheRedneck

edit on 1-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

A little off-topic, but...

I have been keeping a running datasheet on NOAA observations near me that goes back to 1950, complete with analysis routines. I updated for August last night, and the average annualized temperature is back to 1950 levels.

Keeping that one in reserve for the next round.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join