It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
I woke up feeling only 97 percent healthy because I had a very annoying and mild headache. Out of concern, I took 2 paracetamol and this totally cleared it up...

I hope all is well. I too had side effects ranging from "nothing at all" to "a slight bruised feeling in my arm."

Seriously though, I was fine and still am. I had my 2nd shot back in April and was even well enough afterward to take a 3- hour plane ride the next day without any ill feeling whatsoever.

Granted, some people can have side effects or a reaction from vaccines, or for that matter from any medical procedure/medication. While those side effects are minor for most people, some people can have a major and severe negative reaction.

But like I said, that's true for any vaccine, shot, medical procedure, or medication. People who might be prescribed medication to lower their cholesterol could have a negative reaction to it. Some people getting a tetanus shot or people getting the seasonal flu vaccine can have severe negative reactions.

Severe reactions happen, but in most cases the risk of NOT medicating/vaccinating/having a medical procedure done is greater than the small risk of a reaction.

edit on 30/8/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Captain Kirk would be jealous

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

People just aren't getting it it violates the laws of physics. It is impossible cannot be done the amount would have to e enough to kill them instantly.

Especially if, as I suspect, the suspect is magnetite. I kept searching after my last post and finally found some references to its health effects. Not good.

One of the questions that arises from the discovery of externally derived magnetite in brain tissue is whether or not the abundant additional magnetite adversely affects human health. It is well known from epidemiological and toxicological studies that exposure to PM is linked to increases in mortality and hospital admissions due to respiratory and cardiovascular diseases. There is increasing evidence that coarser particles may also produce deleterious health effects. In addition to being dependent on size, however, the interactions are influenced by other particle characteristics, including structure, chemical composition, shape, surface area and reactivity, sorptive properties, and solubility. The adverse health effects include chronic bronchitis, exacerbation of asthma, fibrosis, and lung cancer.
Source (pdf)

This is with inhaled magnetite... I doubt the effects are minimized by injecting it. I also find it interesting that cardiovascular issues are mentioned; the problems we have seen thus far with blood clots are certainly cardiovascular.

That makes me wonder, and I have no proof of this, only speculation based on this contamination, that perhaps the issues are not in the vaccine itself but in the preparation. Magnetite, as I mentioned before, is used as a corrosion-resistant coating on containers, including containers possibly used in the manufacturing process. If these coatings are wearing off, this visible contamination would likely have occurred after minor leeching into the vaccine. These coatings do not simply one day fall apart; it is a gradual process from stable to major failure.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Whats ""nano tech"" got to do with the price of chicken or fridge magnets sticking to arms?

So you think it's witch craft or magic that makes the magnets stick to the arms etc?

Magnets work because the poles in the atoms are lined up more than usual. If you use nano technology you could line up every atom or at least much more increasing the effect. This is just one example I can think of.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yeah. We actually have no useful information about what the contamination may have been.

So let's speculate the hell out of it. And then, when some details are provided (or not), we can pontificate euriditiously (not sure that's a word) some more.

edit on 8/30/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Apparently, you do since you have some weird idea how magnetic fields work. Magnetic fields are produced by moving electric charges. Everything is made up of atoms, and each atom has a nucleus made of neutrons and protons with electrons that orbit around the nucleus. Since the orbiting electrons are tiny moving charges, a small magnetic field is created around each atom.

Magnetic fields arise from the motion of electric charges. This motion can take many forms. It can be an electric current in a conductor or charged particles moving through space, or it can be the motion of an electron in an atomic orbital. We can rule out the first two in our injection since we don't have a power source to produce electrons and our particles arent moving at the speed of light.

That means we would need to a ferromagnetic substance that contains permanent atomic magnetic dipoles that are spontaneously oriented parallel to one another even in the absence of an external field. The electron, lightest stable subatomic particle known. It carries a negative charge of 1.602176634 × 10−19 coulomb, which is considered the basic unit of electric charge. So we start with an incredibly low charge. Now in a vaccine, you have 98 percent water and sodium. meaning the actual vaccine would be less than .05 ml And here is your problem. There is not enough of a charge to create a magnetic field strong enough to affect a magnet

Again it is impossible cannot be done period. So your insistence otherwise just shows you have limited knowledge in science. Kids learn this in 9th grade when they learn about magnetic fields. You would not get a magnetic response until well over 50 ml unffortuately that would kill you!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Magnets work because the poles in the atoms are lined up more than usual.

True. You got one right.

If you use nano technology you could line up every atom or at least much more increasing the effect.

Exactly what about nano-tech allows for that?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

We actually have no useful information about what the contamination may have been.

We have reports, linked earlier in the thread, that the substance is black and "affected by magnets."

If the material is ferromagnetic, that narrows it down quite a bit. Ignoring some special materials that are pretty rare and have no real use in pharmacy manufacturing, we are left with essentially iron and nickel. The fact that it is also black in color narrows that down even further. I thought I remembered there was a black oxide of iron that was ferromagnetic, so I did some digging and came up with magnetite. Another quick search for uses of magnetite brought up the fact that it is used as a coating to prevent corrosion.

Pharmaceuticals are chemicals; as such, various acids and bases are often used to manufacture them. Acids and bases are corrosive, and therefore must be contained in containers that are corrosion resistant. Therefore, there is a substantial probability that the vaccine came into contact with a magnetite coating at some point during the manufacturing process.

I am also aware of how leeching and coating failure work. After a point, normally inert coatings can tend to break down, whether through heating (also used in chemical preparations) or exposure to corrosive materials. This breakdown is not always noticeable at first, as it is simply a leeching of chemicals into the contents. As the breakdown continues, larger portions of the coating will tend to break loose, becoming visibly damaged.

It is quite possible for a container to have been used past its useful life, replaced only after noticeable chips in the coating became apparent.

In addition, a search for health effects of this particular coating led me to the fact that it is known to cause both respiratory and cardiovascular problems when inhaled. It is a short interpolation from that to likely cardiovascular issues when injected.

So, considering we are discussing a black, ferromagnetic substance found in a vaccine after manufacture, there is a black, ferromagnetic substance that likely exists in the Spanish plant and is used in the manufacturing process. This substance also would probably cause cardiovascular issues such as blood clots, which have been observed in a minority of cases prior to this incident. The fact that such reactions to the vaccine are rare but not rare enough tells me there is a likelihood that some contamination could also be responsible for that. Such contamination would be tiny particulate matter, and if extant in small amounts would likely not exist in every dose... as a matter of fact, would be expected to exist in a very small percentage of actual doses.

So let's speculate the hell out of it. And then, when some details are provided (or not), we can pontificate euriditiously (not sure that's a word) some more.

That's what we do here, Phage. We try to make sense out of things that don't sound quite right, and we do that by speculating. Not all of us see this site as merely an outlet for snide humor and self-grandization.

If an analysis on the contaminant shows no magnetite, fine, I was wrong. But if it shows there was magnetite, then I will have warned a lot of people early. At no point have I stated that the material is indeed magnetite; I have postulated that magnetite would explain quite a few things about the vaccine and this incident.

Theredneck

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Not all of us see this site as merely an outlet for snide humor and self-grandization.

Yeah.

And some see it as an opportunity to look into interesting ideas (not all of them are) and look for actual data to support or refute them.

Quite often though, that data doesn't seem to actually exist. At that point it can be amusing to observe various contortions being applied to available data, but seldom if ever productive.

Appropriate perhaps, in the Skunk Works or other speculative forums. But outside of that, in lieu of sufficient data, useless. The very reason there is no conclusion about UFOs for example. Insufficient data. But there is no lack of "filling in the blanks."
edit on 8/30/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Quite often though, that data doesn't seem to actually exist. At that point it can be amusing to observe various contortions being applied to available data, but seldom if ever productive.

And in this case, we have partial data. We know, from reports thus far:
  • A contaminant was found in a vial of Moderna vaccine manufactured in Spain.
  • The contaminant appears to be a coagulation of particulate matter.
  • The contaminant is black in color.
  • The contaminant is affected by magnetic fields (ferromagnetic).

Now, can you show me another black ferromagnetic material that could get into a vaccine accidentally?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

1) Yes. We know this.
2) I've heard it described as a tiny black substance. That's all.
3) In one case
4) As stated by an unknown official. One statement.

But we also have this:

A tiny black substance was found in a Moderna vaccine vial in Gunma, an official from the prefecture said, while in Okinawa, black substances were spotted in syringes and a vial, and pink material was found in a different syringe.

Japan’s health ministry said some of the incidents may have been due to needles being incorrectly inserted into vials, breaking off bits of the rubber stopper.

Japan earlier halted the use of 1.63 million Moderna doses, shipped to 863 vaccination centers nationwide after Takeda received reports of contaminants in some vials.

www.cnbc.com...

Feel free to continue to speculate about magnetite. Don't let me dissuade you.

edit on 8/31/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

So you believe it is rubber from the stopper?

And the report of it being attracted by a magnet is a lie?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I don't "believe" I have enough information.

I think that some official said "It's a substance that reacts to magnets. It could be metal." Something that might be said in the spur of the moment. We don't seem to have heard much follow up. Of course, some might see that as proof that it is absolutely factual.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I don't "believe" I have enough information.

But you can rule out magnetite, correct?

I think that some official said "It's a substance that reacts to magnets," the official told Nikkei, adding "It could be metal."

Why would someone lie about that?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

But you can rule out magnetite, correct?
Why would I do that? There is not enough information to do so.

Why would someone lie about that?
Don't worry, if it isn't magnetite I won't accuse you of lying.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Why would I do that?

I thought you had.

I posted a hypothesis; you rejected the hypothesis. That means you must have some information that indicates the hypothesis was incorrect. I would appreciate if you would divulge that information.

Or are you now admitting my hypothesis is a possibility?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

you rejected the hypothesis

Please quote where I did this.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Here

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

The inventor of the main thing, the lipid envelope to insert material into the cell,is being quietly written out of the record because he is a naughty boy. In this article in the Atlantic, the character assassination has begun, he can only find an audience in the fringe media?, along with the aura readers, So clearly we are a situation that the Soviet Union was in when anything which did not fit in with the narrative is deemed politely incorrect. They are doing this to the man that created the delivery tool for the spike protein. If you actually believe anything anymore that comes from the MSM we have a real problem. I hope you did your risk assessment on the correct information. www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I see no rejection of your hypothesis. I did not say "balderdash." I did not say that you are wrong.

I did make a statement that there is insufficient information and I stand by that statement.

Once again you misrepresent what was said.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join