It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Lambda doesn't sound scary so it's Delta PLUS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Cannot wait for "ELE variant"

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Q: so what letter is the Colombia variant?

asking because we had an outbreak of this one in a nursing home, where fully vaccinated died from the:
(media quote) 'Colombia strain that didn't receive a letter yet '

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
"Hi Hi Hi Mr Deltoid. Funny surprise, seeing you here......to what do we owe this extreme pleasure?"

Alex Delarge - Clockwork Orange.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If i am going to get any strain of Covid, it will be the Tri-Lamb variant.

I told my co-workers if they hear electric violin coming from my office, they know i have the "rona"

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So basically, Americans don't have the faintest idea what SAR-CoV-2 variants are nor why these variants are given alphabetical designations.

Cos it's all a ........... conspiracy against dumb 'Merica, innit!

(for the record, the reason the so-called Delta Plus variant isn't called Lambda is because there is already a different variant called Lambda. D'oh! Whether so-call Delta Plus is actually a new variant remains to be seen. If it is, I think the next letter to be used is Mu)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
When I think Lambda, I think Lambda Lambda Lambda and....Omega Pi from Revenge of the Nerds. Not so scary.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
So basically, Americans don't have the faintest idea what SAR-CoV-2 variants are nor why these variants are given alphabetical designations.

(for the record, the reason the so-called Delta Plus variant isn't called Lambda is because there is already a different variant called Lambda. D'oh! Whether so-call Delta Plus is actually a new variant remains to be seen. If it is, I think the next letter to be used is Mu)

We know what they are and how they are named, follow along, this is tongue in cheek.
For you literal folks, that means we are just being SILLY!!!

edit on 6-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Literalists + Covid = the Galoot Co-Log-Nuh variant.

That stuff sure will make ya mean 'n' uglay.

'n' if you's already mean 'n' uglay it'll turn ya into a strange, unknown creature.....never before seen.......On Broadway!

edit on 682021 by Tulpa because: Correction

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

I feel sorry for those who can't see that it is just that!
By now anyone with even half a brain who are not a part of the evil plot see it clearly!
The evidence has been overwhelming!

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Weren't you one of the people freaking out about Covid when it first hit the airwaves—supporting forced lockdowns, mask wearing, and vaccinations?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Weren't you one of the people freaking out about Covid when it first hit the airwaves—supporting forced lockdowns, mask wearing, and vaccinations?

I was all for forced lockdowns and still am.
BUT.....................................................
I was NEVER for lockdowns that last years
I was NEVER for forced vaccinations - ever

If you really think about it, the only way to eridacte it would have been a wide scale lockdown with closed borders (yes Trump wanted this and even though I don't like him I supported this 100%).

I am also for masking. I was for masking before Covid. Asian countries have been doing this as a courtesy for a long time, when they are sick they mask.

I am also for widespread testing, but have even changed my stance on that because I don't believe they are reliable enough to prevent sickness, or people that aren't really contagious to know which is which. I do think antibody testing should be much more widescale than vaccines!

edit on 6-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Lambda reminds me of The Revenge of the Nerds.

Delta plus doesn't scare me, but I also don't have any reason to fear the virus or its strains.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mythos13

I'd rather break out in the sudden need to ride a tricycle up and down the hallways chugging a beer at every lap while playing Japanese music.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You're for authoritarian measures and yet given the current track record the US government has you really didn't think it would come to this?

How's that temporary Patriot Act going?

This was all very predictable. That's why a lot of people ATS and other places have been so outspoken about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

You're for authoritarian measures and yet given the current track record the US government has you really didn't think it would come to this?

How's that temporary Patriot Act going?

This was all very predictable. That's why a lot of people ATS and other places have been so outspoken about it.

There is such a fine line between civil society and chaos. Unfortunately the US seems to cover the entire scale.

My fear is when something much much scarier than Covid comes, we are going to be screwed....

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Y’all when I heard Delta Plus I thought it was the exclusive club for Delta Airlines. That little room for Delta airlines passengers to go in and get a free martini and a massage. Maybe if they rebrand it like that it won’t sound so bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join