It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Lambda doesn't sound scary so it's Delta PLUS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Speculation become FACT. Real Facts, OTOH, become irrelevant...or even subversive.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
And people think the dark ages were the worst of humanity, welcome to the big pharma age of darkness for humanity,

told you so, pharma wants those boosters out.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

People don’t want boosters, they need super boosters. Ultimate boosted extreme omega boosters. Watch they’ll have new names for new versions that they will think are hip and cool to attract interest.

I wish I could sit in on some of these meetings. Just a coronavirus delta plus omega sitting on the wall listening.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Hmm wonder when we start abbreviating them...

how about the LambdaGammaBetaTheta++ variety....
edit on 5/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

You know what is the tragedy of all this, how easily the people is been manipulated, by corporate pharma.

Sad, I never though that I will see in my life time, a forced jab that is no even a tested vaccine on the population and no liabilities for those forcing this crap.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

The B Side was “Living In China”

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just wait til the Tri-Lamda variant hits. It will be Boogers everywhere.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

While I’m not there yet with the vaccine like many on here, I do see what they are doing. It’s getting obvious at this point and it’s wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Tulpa

The B Side was “Living In China”

Now it all makes sense.....Safety........China........China Crisis. .....

Hidden in plain sight!!!!

-runs over to jumbled collection of post its and scribbled notes on wall and starts connecting strings with pins.....

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Hey Mods, I put this in Social issues because I think this is where we are going. Is this even about disease anymore?!!!

When you hear Lambda do you automatically think Lambada? I know I do, not scary at all.
I guess they know that so it's now the big Scary Delta PLUS .............cue the horror movie scream..........
Not PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pan to woman fainting...

www.yahoo.com...

Fauci says he fears a COVID variant worse than Delta could be coming
On Tuesday South Korea announced that it had detected two cases of the Delta Plus variant, one in a man who had recently returned from the U.S., Reuters reports. Some experts believe the Delta Plus variant could be more contagious than the Delta variant.

Now this is really sensationlist crap if I've ever read some!!!

“If another one comes along that has an equally high capability of transmitting but also is much more severe, then we could really be in trouble,” he said.

Yea, I've been worried about Ebola too, but we have to live in the here and now and not think about the what if's. Also, does this mean the one we are dealing with now is NOT severe?

or this

“People who are not getting vaccinated mistakenly think it’s only about them. But it isn’t. It’s about everybody else, also.”

There are only two groups of people, vaccinated, and unvaccinated. Ever wonder why they care so much about the unvaccinated?
Are they going to do this with
Smokers,
Drinkers,
people that eat too much fast food!

Put down that french fry, it's not just about you!!!

Sorry folks, feeling extras sassy today!!

Flip flop f*ck Faucci strikes again!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
For some reason this song comes to mind when I see Lambda. No idea why, it just does.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It is obvious and that is what frustrates me the must, where are the outrage, where is the big mouth screaming foul play.

Nothing, nada, crickets singing in the deep of the night.

Rand Paul slams 'obscene' op-ed on unvaccinated, calls Fauci's advice 'very dangerous'"Dr. Fauci needs to be away from government, away from advice, because almost all of his advice had been wrongheaded. But some of it's actually very dangerous," Paul, who is also a doctor, told "Fox & Friends" host Brian Kilmeade Thursday morning.

The remarks came amid a discussion on an op-ed from the Atlantic titled, "Unvaccinated People Need to Bear the Burden," which advocated for allowing only vaccinated individuals to fly on domestic flights.

Paul has also sent a letter to the Department of Justice asking for a criminal investigation of Fauci, "because he has lied to Congress," months after he slammed the doctor as a "left-wing advocate for elitism" and a "TV pundit."

Fauci’s office did not immediately respond to Fox News’s request for comment on Paul’s Thursday remarks.

RAND PAUL SAYS HE WILL ASK DOJ FOR 'CRIMINAL REFERRAL' OVER FAUCI TESTIMONY

www.msn.com...

You think anything will happen? no a darn thing, that is why that fascist fauci has gotten soo arrogant.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Huh, I think of this, so not very scary.

I guess we could also talk about The Silence of the Lambdas too.

"Do you hear the lambdas, Clarice? Are they screaming?"
edit on 5-8-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timucuan
Just wait til the Tri-Lamda variant hits. It will be Boogers everywhere.

Why should MSM wait for that one when they also have the upcoming Tau Variant.
"Tau Variant causing hospitalizations"

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Considering my boss had a friend who came back from Florida with delta even though she was vaxxed, and her symptoms matched the ones I had a few weeks ago, and I'm vaxxed ... I may be walking around with vaccine and antibodies now.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I can't believe they haven't rolled out the Andromeda Strain.
Really?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That happened to us too! The kids brought it home the last week of school. We had like 3 respiratory bugs tear through the house this summer, one of them was one of these variants or whatever.

We imaged a patient recently for a COVID virtual autopsy study and their lungs were completely opaque, no black at all, just this jelly like substance. They were older but healthy so it was surprising. I was trying to find out if they’re vaccinated but we’re blinded to a bunch of information unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Today HR sent an email out to everyone in the company that we all have to start wearing masks and socially distancing again. I was tempted to reply and say "Gee whiz, it's almost like the vaccines aren't working".

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I can't believe they haven't rolled out the Andromeda Strain.
Really?

I'm looking forward to Deadly Spawn.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My daughter came down with what she felt was a cold, I posted about it, it was the so call Delta symptoms, she and two of her co workers, the co workers are vax, my daughter is not, they were dealing with the rush of soo call covid increased at the time due to the 4 of july, she felt ill for two days but then went back to work.

6 week later her boyfriend came down with the same symptoms as her, she got him tested for covid and came back positive, her boyfriend teen daughter also was sick and tested positive, my daughter decided to do a antibody test, her test came back negative.

So she is wondering what in the heck is going on, same symptoms two positives and she had not antibodies and did not got sick when her boyfriend did.

I guess the testing is very selective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join