It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Lambda doesn't sound scary so it's Delta PLUS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hey Mods, I put this in Social issues because I think this is where we are going. Is this even about disease anymore?!!!

When you hear Lambda do you automatically think Lambada? I know I do, not scary at all.
I guess they know that so it's now the big Scary Delta PLUS .............cue the horror movie scream..........
Not PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pan to woman fainting...

www.yahoo.com...

Fauci says he fears a COVID variant worse than Delta could be coming
On Tuesday South Korea announced that it had detected two cases of the Delta Plus variant, one in a man who had recently returned from the U.S., Reuters reports. Some experts believe the Delta Plus variant could be more contagious than the Delta variant.

Now this is really sensationlist crap if I've ever read some!!!

“If another one comes along that has an equally high capability of transmitting but also is much more severe, then we could really be in trouble,” he said.

Yea, I've been worried about Ebola too, but we have to live in the here and now and not think about the what if's. Also, does this mean the one we are dealing with now is NOT severe?

or this

“People who are not getting vaccinated mistakenly think it’s only about them. But it isn’t. It’s about everybody else, also.”

There are only two groups of people, vaccinated, and unvaccinated. Ever wonder why they care so much about the unvaccinated?
Are they going to do this with
Smokers,
Drinkers,
people that eat too much fast food!

Put down that french fry, it's not just about you!!!

Sorry folks, feeling extras sassy today!!
edit on 5-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Waiting for "Covid Delta Lambda Omega Super Sick 5000-19"

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Love the sas, JAGS!

I wonder which new scamdemic Scariant will finally get us all running for their useless Jab.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The reason they are so concerned about the unvaccinated is their vaccine doesn't work unless you are vaccinated too.

Same reason everyone has to wear a seatbelt. Your seatbelt doesn't save you, it saves everyone FROM you when you become a human projectile from the car accident you had from covid induced brain fog.

I'm kidding of course but their logic lines up with these two statements and it makes zero sense.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Waiting for "Covid Delta Lambda Omega Super Sick 5000-19"

My grandfather use to drive one of those in the 50’s.

edit on 5-8-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There is still no test available to the public that tests various variants.
There is ZERO PROOF that people are catching the Delta or any other variant.
You cannot go to your local pharmacy or doctor and take a covid test and find out if you have any other variant of then the regular ol China Virus.

This is all bullcrap.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Weak , Delta Prime would have sounded so much better. Still not getting jab.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Love the sas, JAGS!

I wonder which new scamdemic Scariant will finally get us all running for their useless Jab.

Stealth Covid.

It mostly comes at night......mostly.

link   

This is getting ridiculous, it’s quickly turning into and becoming a real life episode of South Park. Delta plus, delta ultra, omega corona virus, extreme omega ultimate COVID…..

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I mean, really, this is like the new girl on campus making her rounds to all the fraternities. It has to end at some point, right?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Its ironic how they got rid of the testing kits and waiting for the bill gates/Soros replacement kits while somehow these variants are showing up without a full test? cant they just test the virus through normal antibodies testing?

If a virus/parasite is spreading through someone in their a blood antibody test is enough.
edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

dont forget the Tau variant and the Omega.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

When I see Lambda my mind automatically thinks of LAMDA.

London and Manchester document access.

It was a method of obtaining copies of journal articles from remote libraries for students. It started with London and Manchester but incorporated further university sites and is probably now obsolete.

Nothing frightening about it at all really.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

You know what it reminds me of, the Rick and Morty episode where they watch inter dimensional cable. They watch this ridiculous script about 2 brothers in a movie…

It’s basically turning into that and they wonder why people don’t take them seriously anymore.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

When I see Lambda my mind automatically thinks of LAMDA.

London and Manchester document access.

It was a method of obtaining copies of journal articles from remote libraries for students. It started with London and Manchester but incorporated further university sites and is probably now obsolete.

Nothing frightening about it at all really.

My mind went straight to the 80s cult classic Revenge of the Nerds

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
youtu.be...

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Hey Mods, I put this in Social issues because I think this is where we are going. Is this even about disease anymore?!!!

When you hear Lambda do you automatically think Lambada? I know I do, not scary at all.
I guess they know that so it's now the big Scary Delta PLUS .............cue the horror movie scream..........
Not PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pan to woman fainting...

www.yahoo.com...

Fauci says he fears a COVID variant worse than Delta could be coming
On Tuesday South Korea announced that it had detected two cases of the Delta Plus variant, one in a man who had recently returned from the U.S., Reuters reports. Some experts believe the Delta Plus variant could be more contagious than the Delta variant.

Now this is really sensationlist crap if I've ever read some!!!

“If another one comes along that has an equally high capability of transmitting but also is much more severe, then we could really be in trouble,” he said.

Yea, I've been worried about Ebola too, but we have to live in the here and now and not think about the what if's. Also, does this mean the one we are dealing with now is NOT severe?

or this

“People who are not getting vaccinated mistakenly think it’s only about them. But it isn’t. It’s about everybody else, also.”

There are only two groups of people, vaccinated, and unvaccinated. Ever wonder why they care so much about the unvaccinated?
Are they going to do this with
Smokers,
Drinkers,
people that eat too much fast food!

Put down that french fry, it's not just about you!!!

Sorry folks, feeling extras sassy today!!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

God I miss the 80's!!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

God I miss the 80's!!

Seriously! I really do too!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

This is getting ridiculous, it’s quickly turning into and becoming a real life episode of South Park. Delta plus, delta ultra, omega corona virus, extreme omega ultimate COVID…..

If it comes with teeth whitening capabilities I might think about getting me some.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

God I miss the 80's!!

We need The Men Without Hats to do a remix of The Safety (distanced) Dance.

Still without hats but with masks.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join