It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

post random stuff here instead of starting a new thread if you wish

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The deer jumps high, the deer jumps far, because it got time and that's wunderbar.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I like random threads to post stuff.

Here is something I just read. Some are trying to start a national school walk-out on September 10, 2021 in protest of students wearing masks. I'm not sure how far and wide this will actually go but I'm interested to see how this plays out.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Did you know that crows hold grudges even towards humans? So if you ever see a crow that put an eye on you and you're alone with it, never gently pick up a small stone and thrust former towards it.

It won't appreciate it as a gift and what follows isn't a try at landing gently on your shoulder.

Crows don't forget a face — and they hold grudges, too.

Researchers in Seattle revealed last year that captured crows remember the face of their abductor. Even though years had passed since they saw the threatening face, the crows in the experiment would taunt their captor and dive-bomb him, suggesting the birds held tightly to a negative association.

Now the researchers' follow-up study shows that the birds' brains light up much like the human mind when they see a face they know.

and you guessed it, it can be weaponized.

The birds quickly learned that the masked bird-trapper was bad news and proceeded to scold the mask-wearer anytime they saw him or her. But over the years, the researchers found, the mobbing became more and more widespread. In February, Marzluff said, he ventured out of his office in a mask he'd worn five years earlier while trapping seven birds.

"I got about 50 meters [165 feet] out of my office and I had about 50 birds on me, scolding me," he said. "I hadn't worn that mask on campus for a year."

Add: source www.livescience.com...
edit on 28.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Random British disclosure...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The Universe is Hostile to Computers (Those pesky cosmic rays got Biden elected)🤪

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

edit on 3-9-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The Universe is Hostile to Computers (Those pesky cosmic rays got Biden elected)🤪

Finally got around to watching. Good shout and a good watch

edit on 7-9-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Here's another that I thought to be mind blowing. The Collatz Conjecture is the simplest math problem no one can solve — it is easy enough for almost anyone to understand but notoriously difficult to solve.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So Robert David Steele is dead. I liked the guy.
Was Robert David Steele Killed By 'Covid' Protocol? - by David Icke

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Earthships - America's Off-Grid Desert Community
Earthships are off-grid houses made of trash. These off-grid homes are fully self sustainable and do not require any utilities for comfortable living. Amazingly, the beautiful earthships are actually made out of garbage. In New Mexico’s desert town of Taos there is a large community of like minded people that dwell in earthships. In this episode we explore why they are there and why they choose this way of life.
This kind of freedom is Not for everyone, but fascinating story!

EARTHSHIP HISTORY
Michael Reynolds, founder and creator of the concept, came to Taos, after graduating from Architecture School in 1969.

Inspired by television news stories about the problem of trash and the lack of affordable housing, Michael created the “can brick” out of discarded steel and tin cans. Ten empty cans, four flat and six unflattened, were wired together to make a building block.

Earthship Community (on Goog maps)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Awesome timelapse vid...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sometimes, I have to wonder just how bright my ideas really are when it comes to food. A 750ml bottle full of homemade habanero hot sauce? Good idea, actually, tastes almost exactly like Taco Bell's Diablo sauce, just no salt hint, and the vinegar is less strong in taste, the veggies & peppers come through really nice.

However, as good an idea as that was, perhaps buying a bag of Paqui ghost pepper tortilla chips, making nachos with it, then topping it off with my homemade habanero hot sauce wasn't the brightest idea.

I've been paying quite dearly for it all morning so far... Probably will pay dearly all afternoon & evening, too.

But the Hellfire Nachos tasted so damn good!
edit on 9/22/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Nyiah vs. Food.

I'd watch.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

spicy in, spicy out

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Nyiah vs. Food.

I'd watch.

If you're thinking it's going to be a grand ol' time of it, like when we let DB loose in Ponderosa or Chuck E. Cheese, then you're going to be disappointed. If you're looking to clear the last few nights' leftovers from the fridge, we might be able to make a deal

originally posted by: Terpene

spicy in, spicy out

That's about right, only the lit jet fuel version. First time I've wondered if a Sitz bath of milk would actually do anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Pineapple, I like it.

On pizza?

Blasphemy! Pineapple on pizza is an aberration of the highest order!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
How is this not Satanic!!!

Is temporary fame and fortune worth an eternity in Hell!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: butcherguy

Pineapple, I like it.

On pizza?

Blasphemy! Pineapple on pizza is an aberration of the highest order!

"Pizza Hawaii" as it is known in Europe. Germany also has "Toast Hawaii", en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join