It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

post random stuff here instead of starting a new thread if you wish

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here! - This stuff'll make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me.

If you were enthusiastic about good ole technical stuff this would start looking like
Shed. SHED FOR MEN

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Isn't this what lead to what America did in 1776? Just saying.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Yeah so August is my favorite month for watching the sky as I usually lay outside with the kids watching the shooting stars...

Now I could look up when and whether it were the Leonids or Orionids that light up the night sky in August but does anybody have the exact date?

To lazy to look it up.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

Perseids supposed to peak 12/13 August.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

women are dangerously stupid

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I am not sure what the point of your short post was (or if it constitutes as an actual rant), but my take on that stuff is that it's easy to put the military of any country against 'its citizens' (too tired to clarify this), when the army consists mainly of foreigners and immigrants and such..

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Rando .. random ..randomness .. but always cats

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

This is the last random-lorian thread... a little more respect, or do you want to make baby yoda cry!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Gonna need to take a closer look.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Never forget that many Bothans died to bring us this information.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena
hahaha!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyBlueCat

Rando .. random ..randomness .. but always cats

Randonauts

The fatum-project was born as an attempt to research unknown spaces outside predetermined probability-tunnels of the holistic world and has become a fully functional reality-tunnel creating machine that digs rabbit holes to wonderland.

The Randonautica app uses the Australian National University Quantum Random Numbers Server.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That is a fascinating study.

The first mechanism we called a Void-meme. This is a positive scenario for understanding the unknown

However, there is also a negative scenario, when thinking about the unknown, the participant’s imagination does not draw attractive prospects, but frightening threats...... This phenomenon is explained by the presence of a pattern that we call Despair-meme.

I should have read it before I went in the woods...
now I'm in this creepy timeline with all of you fine folks

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Well that is interesting. I skimmed the article cause my mind is every where but no where...

I thought you knew .....I am already in wonderland..

This caught my eye tho..

.... if we consider that all people exists within their own tunnel of reality, shaped by their qualities, habits and perceptions. Even just a very different person from us can live in a completely different world, because it goes on completely different routes and receives other information. So, getting into random points, you can find yourself in someone else’s tunnel of reality and get new opportunities from there or meet someone who gives us a piece of information that changes everything.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Las Vegas is Building the World’s Largest Sphere at $1.8 Billion with 17,500 seats and feature the largest & highest-resolution LED screen in the World. Mind boggling!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

That's some badass cristal ball. I'm all exited to see the future in HD. I was getting tired of the bad resolution in these tiny cristal balls

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Or this?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join