It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Etiquette

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It appears the topic has been derailed....

So, here's a refresher....
VACCINE ETIQUETTE

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Polite or impolite, it's no ones business except mine.

I've told more than one snoop precisely that.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If an unvaxxed person is a danger to you or if you are at risk of transmitting covid to someone who is vulnerable then your perfectly entitled to ask their status.

They're just as entitled to tell you "none of your business".

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I look at it this way......the only vaccine I would even remotely consider taking these days, at a minimum, would have to be approved for general use by the FDA.

There are no Covid vaccinations that have been approved for general use.

So no vaxxy for me.

I do not care to be a part of a clinical trial for an experimental drug.
edit on 12-7-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

If an unvaxxed person is a danger to you or if you are at risk of transmitting covid to someone who is vulnerable then your perfectly entitled to ask their status.

The consensus seems to be that those who are vaccinated will happily tell you and those who aren't will tell you that it's none of your business. Like I posted earlier. ..at some point I expect to see some really nasty videos wherein someone attacks another for answering "none of your business. "

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The FDA doesn't have a perfect track record though does it?

Would the approval make you 100% confident?

originally posted by: RickinVa
I look at it this way......the only vaccine I would even remotely consider taking these days, at a minimum, would have to be approved for general use by the FDA.

There are no Covid vaccinations that have been approved for general use.

So no vaxxy for me.

I do not care to be a part of a clinical trial for an experimental drug.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

A freely available, and untested, vaccine. No thanks. Nor do I do coercion.

You want to shun people, go for it. I'm sure most will survive the experience.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Maybe when I was in my 20's.....Now that I am in my 60's.....I don't trust anybody. Period.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Don't expect an answer.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Oh, I'm sure it will. I'm not going to worry about it though.

Attacking me can safely be assumed to be a dangerous thing to do.

Some one suggested/demanded shunning, or other such punishments, for daring not to vaccinate. ...and? I'm not going to worry about that, either.

They want to live in terror, let 'em. I'm going to continue on as I have for most of my half century plus on this increasingly dystopian nightmare world. They can only kill me once.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
None of the vaccines will give 100% protection against covid 19 as everyone knows.

It also lessens the older you are so just because someone has had one of the vaccines they are still at risk albeit a lower one.

a reply to: tanstaafl

Don't expect an answer.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
As if to prove a point I just took this post off my personal social media. Name of business has been removed.

I’m not one to talk negatively about a business online but this interaction with my vet, well now previous vet is infuriating. I have taken my pets to (Removed ) vet clinic for the last number of years. Spending thousands there. Recently they updated their rules to not allowing anyone who isn’t vaccinated to enter the premises. Now, I may not be a lawyer but I can read, and have researched this topic enough in the last year and with guidance from my primary physician that my medical information is NONE of anyone’s business. So for a veterinarian clinic to state this is not only discriminatory it’s actually illegal. There are numerous law suits going on in this country alone that clearly state asking for someone’s personal medical information is against the law. Now, when I inquired about clarification on this when they made this post I was in fact told that they aren’t allowing anyone not vaccinated with at least one dose in the building. So I told them I would find another vet since they care more about that than my pets health. Well, no other vets are taking clients currently all using the “pandemic” as an excuse. When I called other vets to try to switch they said every vet knows this. So, they very well knew I wouldn’t be able to switch but obviously didn’t care today I called back again just to see if I would get a different person on the phone and a different answer. I explained that she needs care but again my medical information is none of their business. I was told they would talk to a supervisor and get back to me via email. Well obviously this vet cares more about what your medical information is than the care and well being of my pets, again after spending thousands over the last few years this is the response I get back, they fully well knowing no other vets are taking clients. I was never once rude or ignorant on the phone with them, I simply stated that what they were attempting to do was illegal. So thanks (Removed ) not giving two (profanity ) about my 13 year old cat with kidney disease! This shows what kind of people you really are! 🤬🤬

This was posted by someone in my home province. I expect extreme backlash if this is truly the way this business and others choose to conduct themselves. Denying veterinary care based on vaccination status which should never be in question during an appointment is truly unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Panartisis

The religion of Dave

Dude, I'm good but let's not get carried away.

.....on the other hand, I can set up a a P.O. box where you can send your generous donation. Cash only.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: aTechnician

What is meat intolerance?

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: aTechnician

What is meat intolerance?

Imagine harnessing the substance from a Lone Star tick bite and mixing it with a vaccine.

Alpha-gal syndrome is a recently identified type of food allergy to red meat and other products made from mammals. In the United States, the condition most often begins when a Lone Star tick bites someone. The bite transmits a sugar molecule called alpha-gal into the person's body. In some people, this triggers an immune system reaction that later produces mild to severe allergic reactions to red meat, such as beef, pork or lamb, or other mammal products.

Link to source
The elite prefer us to live off bug protein in the near future. Part of their green plan for climate change.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, definitely! Who wants to go out sick anyway? I'm definitely of the mind that our bodies will take care of themselves if we give them what they need. Rest, fluids, etc.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I'd argue the opposite, it's their responsibility to give you an honest answer so that you can make an educated decision.

I'd also argue that if someone refused to tell you then you'd have grounds to either tell them to mask up or just flat out refuse them service.

We're talking about a communicable disease that is a very real danger to people with conditions such as diabetes or heart disease. Not the color of your panties. You could have a very real effect on other people so it is your responsibility to act like an adult and own your vax status.

Why do you consider this to be such a big deal?

It's hardly sensitive information, I'm not asking you to measure your penis.

I think that your more afraid of people judging you than you are of the shot. You like the idea of being unvaxxed, but you are too self conscious to own your status. You don't want other people to look down on you or thinking that your some kind of tin foil hat wearing crazy person.

I got both shots, I'm proud of doing the responsible thing, and I will stand up for what I did and why I did it.

You, your trying to avoid doing the same because you care more about what other people think of you than you do about your reason for not being vaxxed

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

This is going to sound cold, and perhaps it is...

It's not my responsibility to protect others, just as it's not others responsibility to protect me.

I am, last I checked, an adult. Fully in possession of my faculties, both mental and physical.

I will take care of myself.

My body, my choice...isn't that the mantra??

Tell me something, do you get this wound up about the flu? Or the cold virus? Both of which kill, as well, those with compromised immune systems.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

The consensus seems to be that those who are vaccinated will happily tell you and those who aren't will tell you that it's none of your business. Like I posted earlier. ..at some point I expect to see some really nasty videos wherein someone attacks another for answering "none of your business. "

As opposed to those video of people going bezerk when asked to wear a mask, or who launch into anti semitic rants when the topic of vaccines is raised.

The trouble is that too many of the unvaxxed are afraid of people judging them for being unvaxxed, they don't own their status and are upset at the thought that other people will look down them.

Stiil, they're better than the transvaxxers who flat out lie about their status.transvaxxers are basically committing fraud.
edit on 13-7-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join