It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Etiquette

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by Alien Abduct removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

If anyone ever asks me I'm going to tell them I have all the vaccines. I went for the whole basket, pfizer, moderna, j&j #in' all of them. I hip checked an old lady out of line just to get those bastards on my arm dammit.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Haha, do you look something like Clint Eastwood in your avatar? Love it.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan
I agree. Your answer makes perfect sense to me. There are many questions we don't wish to know the answers to.
It seems like forever ago a virus would make the rounds and we either got it or didn't... And yes some would pass away or have long term issues. I never till 2020 would have thought of asking anyone what they had been exposed to or what medical treatments they had ,nor expected to be asked outside of a doctors office or hospital setting.
But for good measure if anyone asks I'm definitely tempted to include record of my most recent bowel movement. Seems appropriate.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

If anyone ever asks me I'm going to tell them I have all the vaccines. I went for the whole basket, pfizer, moderna, j&j #in' all of them. I hip checked an old lady out of line just to get those bastards on my arm dammit.

Go big or go home. 😂
That classifies as the mixed vaccine control group.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The supermarket tannoy message requires everyone to wear a mask while shopping or they may be asked to leave unless they are exempt.

I can't wait for the day I'm questioned.

I am exempt!

The religion of Dave forbids the wearing of masks, one must show their tru selves, and laws are illegal

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I have been asked by people I don't know, and my response is Yes, I have taken all 3 vaccines and can't wait for them to release more.

Of course I'm not getting injected with experimental mRNA.

The Biden administration today is brainstorming ways in which to force those of us who understand the small odds of dying from covid-19, into letting ourselves be vaccinated with the experimental drugs.

The concern for our well-being by The Biden administration and liberal media, is totally insane and not legitimate.

Something else is afoot.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If you start asking medical questions one is to only assume your a doctor

So I will have to talk to you about my poop its what my doctor is interested in so its probly my most important medical problem

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
When people ask me If I'm vaxxed, I just tell them "no". It's none of their business why I made this choice and if they start giving me a hard time, I probably just cough in my mask a couple of times so they will go away.

Besides. Me being unvaccinated in that situation, I am more at risk then they are, all vaxxed up, since they are the asymptomatic carriers ! Isn't that what we' ve been told?
So why should they leave the room because of me?

And I don't ask others, I just pretend that they aren't and continue to keep my distance.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Happy to report no heart attacks, blood clots, extra appendages or death due to today's jab.

Yet.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join