It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ, a mental prison guard.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

When talking about the universe, I don't see any one understanding yet.

We can make guesses and assumptions but that's about it, for now.

Wasn't it a few years ago "scientists" said the universe may be expanding at the speed of light?...

Robin Williams suggested in a stand up special on HBO that maybe God created it all via the Big Bang....and God started it all by saying "Let there be light"... so.....yeah...

It's up to the individual to decide. As usual.

I didnt need Robin Williams to tell me that. It was clear to me when I first heard the Big Bang theory. I think I was in around 7th grade and had been to enough sunday school to make the connection myself. Its pretty obvious.

For me the wonder is in how ancient Bible recorders got it so close to what modern cosmology is saying with science! Stone age explanation of creation, and still we do not understand what came before that moment when God spoke.
edit on 7/15/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Wasn't it a few years ago "scientists" said the universe may be expanding at the speed of light?...

Robin Williams suggested in a stand up special on HBO that maybe God created it all via the Big Bang....and God started it all by saying "Let there be light"... so.....yeah...

I didnt need Robin Williams to tell me that. It was clear to me when I first heard the Big Bang theory. I think I was in around 7th grade and had been to enough sunday school to make the connection myself. Its pretty obvious.

For me the wonder is in how ancient Bible recorders got it so close to what modern cosmology is saying with science! Iron age explanation of creation, and still we do not understand what came before that moment when God spoke.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Maybe we should have given some great thought to the "Before Life", how odd, we only focus on the "After Life".

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

For me the wonder is in how ancient Bible recorders got it so close to what modern cosmology is saying with science! Stone age explanation of creation, and still we do not understand what came before that moment when God spoke.

I think worrying about what went on before Creation is a waste of worrying.

Lots to worry about in the now. To me, that's what's obvious, or should be.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

wow, who said a damn thing about worry? I suppose everyone has a limit to their wonder and curiosity. Or maybe the question just makes you uncomfortable.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

To understand today, one must understand the origins of "Today". And that is our concept of Creation and understanding the world before "This" creation to compare and see how we got here.

I have no idea where this drawing is from. I do not know what the hieroglyphics say. But as they say, a photograph is worth a thousand words.

The snake man and the lizard man shaking hands, over the people (Cattle) and in the other hand puppet strings directing the go between's (Secret Societies), who in turn direct the religious/ political players, who keep mankind fighting itself for an eternity.

Now "Below" the battle field are tall people prostrating and appearing to be holding up the field. Who might these people be? Might they be what Jesus refer to as "The Perfect Generation"? I cant really make out what is hanging off those people, but I would guess, they are chains.......

The above is the true "Creation" given to mankind. The enslavement of mankind into the Matrix of lies.

Creation plays a direct part of what you see today...

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yes Apollonius of Tyana was the leader of neopythagorean movement. But to fully comprehend Christianity you may need to rethink "Savior". Jesus shared in Gospel of Thomas that he came to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war. That infers Jesus was not the "Savior" but the "Destroyer" of the "ego" of man. Which is also reflected in gospel teaching "only those that hate their father and mother, mother and child, even their own life can be my disciple".

The lake of fire is the realm in which we now exist. Our egotisitical desires keeps us in the lake. But the lake of fire is not a punishment. It is a means to an end. To experience truth though our sensations (yes it burns).

The saviour remains within. Closer to us than our own breath.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Whoa, is that real? So the two godlike kinglike beings are puppet masters...of other puppet masters...who are also puppet masters...

If I've seen this before I never noticed that. Yeah, it definitely says a lot. Thanks for that!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

wow, who said a damn thing about worry? I suppose everyone has a limit to their wonder and curiosity. Or maybe the question just makes you uncomfortable.

No, it doesn't make me uncomfortable because I know all will eventually be revealed, I have patience when it comes to waiting for answers of existence before this existence.

I'm more concerned about to tomorrow than yesterday. What happened yesterday cannot be changed but tomorrow can be controlled today, if done right.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Panartisis

Well obviously and going by the world around us? We all are Gods, and what you see out there? Is your creations. Why? Well were all some really crappy kind of gods. And naturally logic dictates that crappy gods, create crappy creations.

This theory may be viable. I may explain why this world is the way it is. Well seems, 99% of these gods, cant imagine themselves a better world or out of a paper bag.

Obviously brah! Its better to be Buddhist. Less stuff to argue about. But i hear there is a new religion going around? I dont know what it is. But it has something to do with wearing a cloth mask, and playing with needles at least once or three times a month. Sounds like a junky type of religion to me.

Besides. People create religion and silly believes every 2 to 5 years there a new one it seems. We change them like we change socks, or change presidents every 4 years here in the good ol USofA.

The world is like a mysterious place, full of mysteries, that are as mysterious, as mysterious can be. Its like a mystery and stuff. I guess this is why the pharisees and most rulers didn't like Jesus. The guy was cutting into there business. And thereby? Effecting there profits.

If were gods, then we got to be like the honey boo boo of all other godly beings. I dont even know what Honey boo boo was famous for. But I know at one point she was famous for something. Amusing is it not?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I have no idea where this drawing is from.

It was posted 3 months ago by a user named kek_saved_the_world, on a pro Donald Trump forum.
Then on 1 May of this year it showed up on a Russian Language blog concerning Russia/Ukraine conflict, with the comment: "so it's been on Earth:
if you don't like
the way I state it, buy yourself a copyright in Russian from God." The original is in Russian, translated by some function of my web browser.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Even more amazing, the evidence for a big bang insists that it happened everywhere in the universe at the same time. So there is no center for this big bang, because it happened everywhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

No, it doesn't make me uncomfortable because I know all will eventually be revealed, I have patience when it comes to waiting for answers of existence before this existence.

I'm more concerned about to tomorrow than yesterday. What happened yesterday cannot be changed but tomorrow can be controlled today, if done right.

“Ha ha ha bless your soul
You really think you're in control…. “ Gnarls Barkley

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

To understand today, one must understand the origins of "Today". And that is our concept of Creation and understanding the world before "This" creation to compare and see how we got here.

I have no idea where this drawing is from. I do not know what the hieroglyphics say. But as they say, a photograph is worth a thousand words.

The snake man and the lizard man shaking hands, over the people (Cattle) and in the other hand puppet strings directing the go between's (Secret Societies), who in turn direct the religious/ political players, who keep mankind fighting itself for an eternity.

Now "Below" the battle field are tall people prostrating and appearing to be holding up the field. Who might these people be? Might they be what Jesus refer to as "The Perfect Generation"? I cant really make out what is hanging off those people, but I would guess, they are chains.......

The above is the true "Creation" given to mankind. The enslavement of mankind into the Matrix of lies.

Creation plays a direct part of what you see today...
Whoa! This is a very profound hieroglyph. It is authentic? Id like to know more about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Whoa! This is a very profound hieroglyph. It is authentic? Id like to know more about it.

You can start a thread in the ancient & lost civilizations forum and ask about it there.

There are some people with expertise on things Archeological who frequent there.

Ask which temple or tomb it was found in;
Which Archeological team in which year discovered it;
And what scholarly papers have been published discussing it.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Star for the quote. Had to.

Have a good weekend, Bruja!

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Star for the quote. Had to.

Have a good weekend, Bruja!
You too Mr, Edison! Lets be careful out there…..

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

A friend of mine has confirmed it originated in Russia, or with Russian Influences.

In the bottom left corner of the image is a statement to the author of the image, but is too blurry to make out. So it does appear it is a recent creation not ancient. But one thing I have learned is "Don't Shoot the Messenger".

The elements of the image seem to reflect my own independent research.

The element that is the floor or playing field is solid, unbroken, between the upper elements and lower. I suppose this means that physical contact, or communications, are forbidden. But yet these lower humans are looking up as though they see what is happening but powerless to stop it. The upper humans are too busy fighting each other (Distracted by everyday events) to see the bigger picture, or to see the puppet strings manipulating their existence.

Maybe the lower humans are wishing that the upper humans lay down their weapons and stop playing the rigged game, maybe even wishing the humans turn their weapons on the "Puppet Masters".

i would say, yes but. Awakening the population to how they are being manipulated, at best, is only half the equation. You have the other half on their knees who could stand up, and stop holding the floor up. If this unity were to happen, the puppet masters are history... bust some holes in that floor

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

A friend of mine has confirmed it originated in Russia, or with Russian Influences.

In the bottom left corner of the image is a statement to the author of the image, but is too blurry to make out. So it does appear it is a recent creation not ancient. But one thing I have learned is "Don't Shoot the Messenger".

The element that is the floor or playing field is solid, unbroken, between the upper elements and lower. I suppose this means that physical contact, or communications, are forbidden. But yet these lower humans are looking up as though they see what is happening but powerless to stop it. The upper humans are too busy fighting each other (Distracted by everyday events) to see the bigger picture, or to see the puppet strings manipulating their existence.

Maybe the lower humans are wishing that the upper humans lay down their weapons and stop playing the rigged game, maybe even wishing the humans turn their weapons on the "Puppet Masters".

i would say, yes but. Awakening the population to how they are being manipulated, at best, is only half the equation. You have the other half on their knees who could stand up, and stop holding the floor up. If this unity were to happen, the puppet masters are history... bust some holes in that floor
It would have been way fun if it originated in ancient Egypt. The message is still very well illustrated, and thought provoking. Im glad to have seen it and read the interpretations here.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It would have been way fun if it originated in ancient Egypt. The message is still very well illustrated, and thought provoking. Im glad to have seen it and read the interpretations here.

The image does say quite a bit. The unbroken floor is just too interesting to let go, so..

I believe the people below inhabit what was called the "Under World" or land of the dead. Dead only to the people above the floor. When one looks into the "Book of the Dead" we find that this could be a representation of what is share in that book.

The Book of the Dead first appeared in the New Kingdom, but the text evolved from a long tradition of magical funerary writing. The oldest of these writings, the Pyramid Texts, were available exclusively to Egyptian royalty. As religious beliefs on the afterlife changed, copies of the Coffin Texts - an adapted version of the Pyramid Texts - were written on coffins and included in the tombs of non-royals, such as wealthy Egyptians and elites. By the New Kingdom, the afterlife was understood as accessible to all who could afford their own Book of the Dead, a handy guidebook providing the spells necessary for the perilous, confusing and elaborate trials faced to earn eternal life among the gods.

This train of thought is what I view those below the floor as being.

the deceased enters the underworld and regains the physical abilities of the living, the deceased is resurrected and joins Re to rise as the sun each day, the deceased travels across the sky before judgement in the underworld by a panel of gods and, finally - assuming the soul hasn’t been destroyed - the deceased joins the gods.

The Judgment process- Look at the color of the judge! Same as the color as the "Puppet Masters". I believe this image to be real.
www.ancient-origins.net...

And now for the Bible.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

First, the implications are that our soul, after passing, is judged, by " spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places".

So, it would appear that the system, or "matrix of lies" that is present in the upper world, is present in the lower world as well. Or, was... "As above, so too, below".

The only way Jesus could know the things he knew, was by coming from that land, of the dead. And that is probably where he went back to.

To confirm any of this just ask a secret society member, its all just fiction

Mummies denote a cursory and incomplete process where the spirit is removed from the body with a intention of the spirit returning to it, a form of stasis. The Egyptians knew of the process, but lacked the complete knowledge and technology to accomplish this. The "gods" took that with them when they left. (Left the reality of mankind, physically, still here)

edit on PMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0474 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join