It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ, a mental prison guard.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Monotheistic current was FIRST directed to Ancient Egypt . God is above the created , but The Ancient of Days sent only a few Metatrons imo .
I believe all other religions or thoughts are just Egregores .
Good words . May you bless God wink wink lol thats how it works . We are God

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Jesus Christ, a mental prison guard

Recently I stated I believe Satan, his minions, turn our creativity against us. I believe this to be true about Jesus, as well. I spent very little of my research time looking into Jesus, for not so obvious reasons. I believe the memory, the teachings of Jesus was hijacked and used to control the masses.

The teachings about brotherly love, love your enemy, and turn thy cheek were highlighted, and the more defensive lessons, like cracking a whip on the money changers, and how to fight the temptations were swept under the rug. Jesus had much to say about our adversary but those lessons went to the way side.

Jesus came to teach and warn mankind, but mankind was already deeply involved ( Snared ) in the Adversaries "Matrix Of Lies". Same, as today!

Jesus's original messaging was to free the mind. His legacy was converted into a slave camp.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Panartisis
a reply to: anti72

Eh!

Jesus will be there, an Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Lucifer, Mary, Diana, Sophia, Pan and all the nymphs... It should be good.

Jesus will not be anywhere near lucifer in eternity. lucifer will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone for eternal torment. it will NOT be fun there.
edit on 13-7-2021 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2021 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
No doubt brother, I mean if they had us worshipping a war god they would likely of never got so upity. But yes, beware of temptations doesn't bide well with a materialistic god

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Somebody once told me about a study they read where a group of people are put in a room and they have a fire alarm go off. Turns out that roughly 80 percent of people won't do anything until somebody from the other 20 percent tells them to. Most people want to be led.

That being said, Jesus wasn't really much of a god until the Romans got a hold of him. They loved to make ordinary people "gods."

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No doubt brother, I mean if they had us worshipping a war god they would likely of never got so upity. But yes, beware of temptations doesn't bide well with a materialistic god

While reading your reply a tangent shot out. Sorry, it happens sometimes.

Your word "Bide" transformed into "Biden". Then of course this passage came right along with it.

Matthew 23:27
21st Century King James Version

27 “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye are like unto whited sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but are within full of dead men’s bones and of all uncleanness.

Which brings up another subject, the rewriting of the Bible. Slowly, the "Word" is being changed, so slowly its almost imperceptible. Another ploy of the Deep States Matrix of lies...

"They" have always been war like, its their nature, it is written in "Their" DNA. I'm strongly of the opinion that it was a act of war that destroyed "Their" garden. And I believe it is the reason they know "Their" end is close at hand. They know they are living, on borrowed time!

This god of sacrifice has kept a secret, but the joke is on him. Keeping his secret at all cost, will cost him, it all... When he has sacrificed all his minions, it will be, checkmate....

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

1 January 42 BC Julius Caesar was declared a god by the Roman Senate
It's called Apotheosis.

I read somewhere (had to do with the Jewish-Roman wars), a group of people were on their way to Rome to lobby the Senate to have Jesus of Nazareth declared a god. Fighting broke out and the trip was cancelled.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

It's called Apotheosis.

I read somewhere (had to do with the Jewish-Roman wars), a group of people were on their way to Rome to lobby the Senate to have Jesus of Nazareth declared a god. Fighting broke out and the trip was cancelled.

I wouldn't doubt it one little bit. Though, I doubt it was Jesus's idea to place his name on the ballot. Must have been the Pre Catholic's idea lol lol

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I mean it depends what you see lucifer as I suppose, I don't know Tbh, bringer of knowledge sounds like if you sacrifice that ideal then you maybe shooting yourself in the foot.

So if satan is the master of lies and lucifer is the light bringer, what is JC, I think Jesus christ is the shephard of sheep, and he is compassionate and loving, empathic bit also sows guilt and sacrifice. So when you think about it, it is little wonder Satanists and certain religion groups hate Jesus... He stands for the things others hate.

Elites hate the ideology of Jesus, they worship gods in line with their own ideology, I don't worship any Gods personally. But I will entertain any that will give me there ear.

In the pursuit of truth

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

It's called Apotheosis.

I vaguely recall a funny scene in I, Claudius where somebody visits Claudius to tell him that both he and Claudius have been declared gods by Caligula. Turns to Claudius' Jewish friend and tells him, "You're not."

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

So when you think about it, it is little wonder Satanists and certain religion groups hate Jesus... He stands for the things others hate.

Nobody is more Christian than the Satanists. They totally buy into the entire Christian mythology far more than any simple Christian "picker and chooser" who goes to church and tries to be a good person but essentially follows none of the actual things Jesus told people to do in the New Testament -- like giving up all your possessions. No way, Jose. I mean, Jesus.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

When talking about the universe, I don't see any one understanding yet.

We can make guesses and assumptions but that's about it, for now.

Wasn't it a few years ago "scientists" said the universe may be expanding at the speed of light?...

Robin Williams suggested in a stand up special on HBO that maybe God created it all via the Big Bang....and God started it all by saying "Let there be light"... so.....yeah...

It's up to the individual to decide. As usual.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Wasn't it a few years ago "scientists" said the universe may be expanding at the speed of light?...

No. The Cosmologists were predicting certain End Of The Universe Scenarios. The expansion is accelerating. Some of them were predicting something like: "Once the matter is moving at the speed of light it will become pure energy and that will be the end." Not much consensus on that theory.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I spent very little of my research time looking into Jesus, for not so obvious reasons. I believe the memory, the teachings of Jesus was hijacked and used to control the masses.

You should spend some researching the history of Christianity. it is fascinating.

edit on 14-7-2021 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I spent very little of my research time looking into Jesus, for not so obvious reasons. I believe the memory, the teachings of Jesus was hijacked and used to control the masses.

You should spend some researching the history of Christianity. it is fascinating.

I have. It is the reason I hold my position on the subject. Roman Emperors, Kings and court jesters created the church. At the expense of the Cathars, who paid with their lives. Entire populations canceled (put to the sword) to silence them. This is the mark of Satan, not our Divine Creator. It was purely political in nature.

If there is something specific you would like to bring to my attention, by all means, please do.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The christian messiah was born under the star of bethleham. That star might represent a pythagorean pentagram that was used by the neopythagorean movement of the 1st century to identify themselves to one another. The neopythagoreans have inbedded numerology in Gospels which helps identify the players. Yes both Paul and Luke had connections with roman senators but their priority was spiritual. So to satisfy their politcal supporters they added some Mithraic (favoured by roman emporers and soldiers) elements intto christianity but the guts of teaching is neopythagorean. It also helps explain why there is an obelisk at the centre of St Peters Square. To pay homage to the secret arts in which the pythagoreans learnt from the Egyptians.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

a reply to: ATruGod

When I say sacrificed, the term can mean many things, ultimately sacrifice could range from me weeding my garden to me sacrificing my soul, in this context I mean your free will.

If a person instills all the peaceful and living tenets of Jesus Christ they hold those things dear, they shape them, but they also repress the opposite, which is why many people who are indoctrinated in a belief system that concentrate on the ooh so holy end up being taken over by the growing beast they repress.
Balance is key

Saying balance is key sounds like an excuse rooted in guilt and condemnation.

The key is resting in Christ's finished work and understanding that ALL of your sins are forgiven.

The more someone accepts this the the holier they live as a result.

You don't have to repress or indulge evil temptations. Just meditate on the divine love of God and you just naturally do less and less sinful behavior....

No condemnation.
edit on 14-7-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

The christian messiah was born under the star of bethleham. That star might represent a pythagorean pentagram that was used by the neopythagorean movement of the 1st century to identify themselves to one another. The neopythagoreans have inbedded numerology in Gospels which helps identify the players. Yes both Paul and Luke had connections with roman senators but their priority was spiritual. So to satisfy their politcal supporters they added some Mithraic (favoured by roman emporers and soldiers) elements intto christianity but the guts of teaching is neopythagorean. It also helps explain why there is an obelisk at the centre of St Peters Square. To pay homage to the secret arts in which the pythagoreans learnt from the Egyptians.

pythagorean and neopythagoreans are at the core basically the same. As a stray thought the difference may actually have more to do with the great flood than not.

A very interesting name comes to light when researching this subject. There is information pointing to Jesus Christs real name was " Apollonius of Tyana" as many attributes are virtually identical between the two. Personally to me, it differs not, as the name of the flesh is not the same as the spirit.

I lean towards following trains of thought backwards. Why is the world in the condition it is. Why would the world need a "Savior" in the first place? Save from what, from who? The stories "Jesus" shared, or at least the ones publicly share point to a "deeper" truth. Could this conspiracy of truth produced more evidence?

These trains of thought, and mindsets, go back to before the great flood. Which by the way appears to have happen not 12,000 years ago, but more in line with 4400 years ago. Enough time for the population to be misinformed, diverted, confused and controlled.

One way or another A messenger was sent to awaken mankind from a fate worse than death itself. A true Hero!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
In the 50 to 2000 years of religious evolution there are a lot more points on the time line than just "war god" and "Jesus Christ"; how do they fit into your theory?

I would venture that religious evolution began when that ancient ancestor realized that his life was limited and thus began to wonder about an afterlife.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join