It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a Supreme Court Ruling...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Also: this CT blows the whole SSN and being owned that way outta the water! Hooray for transpharma! FTW!

“You’ll be owned and like it.”

AND. Isn’t being “owned” racist?

That means the Biden administration going door to door trying to vaccinate people are trying to gather as many slaves to own as they can?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: AaarghZombies

All true if it is what they say it is and there is nothing else to it.

On the owning part, patent laws can be changed and would be if people were effected by this at all. The Constitution, with amendments, would likely prevent anything along the lines of companies "owning" DNA of people.

The 13th amendment only covers slaver or involuntary servitude, it doesn't cover the act of ownership. So it wouldn't really apply here.

Patents cover intellectual property rather than physical possession. You can patent an idea or a material that hasn't yet been manufactured.

With regards to DNA, you could patent a mechanism for doing something with DNA, or you could patent DNA that you manufactured. For example, you could patent a home DNA kit to see if you've kids might be Ginger, or a retrovirus that would rewrite your DNA to stop you from having ginger kids. But you couldn't patent the actual DNA for being ginger as it's not somethin that you've created intellectually.

If you pay a company to change your DNA so that you don't have ginger kids then the company doesn't actually "own" you or your DNA, but they would have the intellectual property rights to the mechanism that was used in the process. Which might mean that you couldn't then sell your DNA to a rival company to allow them to extract the mechanisms and make their own version. They wouldn't won you, but they would own the IP to your modified DNA.

The OP has posted fake content on the above grounds, but also on the grounds that an mRNA vaccine can't actually change your DNA. The M in mRNA stands for messenger. It can't act o its own and it can only carry simple code, so it can't re-write anything or carry sufficient code to instruct something to be re-written. Mostly they deal with the generation of proteins and even then it is limited the range of proteins that the human body is able to produce.

This should all be covered in high school biology. It fits into a few paragraphs on one page and takes about 15 minutes of class time to cover. The conspiracies that people are talking about on this page read like badly written science fiction. I've seen more accurate depictions on Star Trek.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Also: this CT blows the whole SSN and being owned that way outta the water! Hooray for transpharma! FTW!

That means the Biden administration going door to door trying to vaccinate people are trying to gather as many slaves to own as they can?

That sounds great, right up until you realize that there is no actual slavery involved.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: The2Billies

That sounds great, right up until you realize that there is no actual slavery involved.

This was in response to the government will "own" everyone whose DNA was altered because the Supreme Court said only natural DNA can not be copyrighted. The idea was once you have the vaccine DNA is altered and thus the government or patent holder of the vaccine now owns your DNA. Essentially making you their slave because you are owned by them now that your DNA is altered. That was what I responding to.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Ok ,I'm not human anymore . Does that mean the laws written for humans don't apply to me ?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Damn , I didn't want to be human anymore

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have no idea what the word Lucifer actually means.

Light bearer

They had carbide like lamps on the heads of miners over twenty five hundred years ago. I thought those people with the glowing third eye were called angels...oh yeah, lucifer was an angel. Minors worked under ground, and I bet when they got weekends off they raised a lot of hell in the towns by the mines.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I have no idea what the word Lucifer actually means.

Light bearer

They had carbide like lamps on the heads of miners over twenty five hundred years ago. I thought those people with the glowing third eye were called angels...oh yeah, lucifer was an angel. Minors worked under ground, and I bet when they got weekends off they raised a lot of hell in the towns by the mines.

He was the most beautiful, and powerful angel there ever was. Even Michael doesnt dare to mess with him. Michael says " God rebukes you".

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Why do you think China Biden, and the CCP loyalist democrats and rinos want to force every American to be vaxxed? Several reasons and this is just one of them.

China Biden even wants to send the Gestapo house by house and force Americans to be vaxxed...

Then there are the Obamatrons, and Clinton/Biden/democrat robots even in these forums claiming their masters are not evil... They are demonic, and enjoy it.

edit on 10-7-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Totally fake.

mRNA doesn't alter your genes. It cannot self replicate and lacks the biological mechanism necessary to inject itself into a cell to force replication. Hence why it is mRNA.

Seriously, how do you people not know this?

It's highschool biology 101.

They also can't patent your actual DNA, only product based on it or mechanisms to analyse or exploit it.

Doesn't anybody on this forum question this rubbish any more?

Well, perhaps it does, which might make One wonder why you haven't done your due diligence.

Well, first let’s just address the big elephant in the room first. First, you should care because, “THEY TOLD YOU THAT THIS WAS IMPOSSIBLE AND TO JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE THE VACCINE.” These pathways that I hypothesized (and these researchers verified with their experiments) are not unknown to people who understand molecular biology at a deeper level. This is not hidden knowledge which is only available to the initiated. I can assure you that the people who are developing the vaccines are people who understand molecular biology at a very sophisticated level. So, why didn’t they discover this, or even ask this question, or even do some experiments to rule it out? Instead, they just used superficially simplistic biology 101 as a smoke screen to tell you that RNA doesn’t convert into DNA. This is utterly disingenuous, and this lack of candor is what motivated me to write my original article. They could have figured this out easily.

An excerpt from MIT & Harvard Study Suggests mRNA Vaccine Might Permanently Alter DNA After All

This article shows a pathway for mRNA to permanently alter your DNA.

As for the statistics; One can easily take government published numbers, along with their technique and make them say literally anything One chooses...so, statistics don't work...

edit on 10-7-2021 by Jimy718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Some of you may find this a bit unnerving, or perhaps Im just reading it all wrong which of course is always possible.

Exhibit A and B

Now here is an explanation of the SC Ruling with a link: www.scotusblog.com...
and a picture version for the lazy.

This link will take you to the official Supreme Court Ruling PDF- www.supremecourt.gov...

So, would this mean a good part of the population is now basically owned and considered not 100% human anymore? Or their hurry to knock on doors now to get us all?
If this is all true, which at least from the official ruling it does appear, where does this leave us going forward with our families and friends?

More importantly, who becomes the Hunted?
Any vaccine that would be mandatory by law from the Feds would make them liable. Thats why the State & Feds will never make it law , but the hidden corporate government will make it impossible to live or support yourself through their freedom to exclude anyone for a written reason or a hidden blackballed list …. Oops there Jim … ahh yah We are going to have to let you go on this one man layoff , because you were seen reading your constitution on your break period and Divine the transbigaysexual Secretary can sense your homophobia. Oh well Jim company policy .
The my body my choice is a good defence though .
Or everyone join the Church of Christ Scientists for a spell .
I plan on wearing a full suit of armour as I now identify as a gay knight …. Good luck getting that needle through metal plate armour or go to get the jab and just before the prick jump up and crash to the floor in a complete psychotic anxiety attack , then claim you were drugged with needles as a kid and made to fight Bobcats … thus securing your note from the shrink of “ exemption “ from the jab .
Or someone start a religion legit and it will be called
“ The Fraternis Anti-Vaccinicists of Antiquity “ charge 100 dollars for membership and offer a weekly video sermon worldwide about the needle and the damage done . Neil Young can be the choir director and William S Burroghs as the Needle Saint of Destruction.
Also lots of orgies & drugs minus needles of course .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join