It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a Supreme Court Ruling...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Some of you may find this a bit unnerving, or perhaps Im just reading it all wrong which of course is always possible.

Exhibit A and B

Now here is an explanation of the SC Ruling with a link: www.scotusblog.com...
and a picture version for the lazy.

This link will take you to the official Supreme Court Ruling PDF- www.supremecourt.gov...

So, would this mean a good part of the population is now basically owned and considered not 100% human anymore? Or their hurry to knock on doors now to get us all?
If this is all true, which at least from the official ruling it does appear, where does this leave us going forward with our families and friends?

More importantly, who becomes the Hunted?
edit on 7/8/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Kind of like slaves were owned.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Golly gee whiz, this is f’n great.

Is this real?

seriously…

Not only can you not sue. You’re owned. Jabtastic!

Please somoebody. I’m not that smart. Can you find a way to defend this hypothetically?

“Bueller?”

I’ll wait for the appropriate and preauthorized mouth-pieces to fact-check.

“Resistance is Futile”.

Also: this CT blows the whole SSN and being owned that way outta the water! Hooray for transpharma! FTW!

“You’ll be owned and like it.”

AND. Isn’t being “owned” racist?

edit on 8-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The world is getting sicker by the hour/minute/second.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Interesting, well obviously when you get the china shot your DNA gets tampered with, the natural make over of the human body and the DNA is now invaded by a synthetic particle, soo that makes the person, enhanced in some way, no longer a natural born human.

I wonder how far this will go.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Kind of like slaves were owned.

Yeah pretty much only this round we arent stamped with actual numbers on our arms and they let us avoid the ball n chain. What sports they are. Im curious now though, which will be the hunted?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Truth is, in the end nature always wins. It’s a scary proposition big pharmaceutical is offering to the masses.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It also seems to make them bull headed and stupid. The injected become illogical. They went from sheep to lab rats overnight. Its disgusting.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So we have been “Hoodwinked “
And, For those who have taken the Jab,
They aren’t Human, anymore?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I'm sure that's all totally normal and fine.

Nothing creepy or weird about that at all!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
It also seems to make them bull headed and stupid. The injected become illogical. They went from sheep to lab rats overnight. Its disgusting.

On a world wide scale too.

It take 9 months to create, so whatever is being shot into the arms of mankind now , any effect on the brain most likely will appear in 9 months. Sad to say, no turning back after giving the jab.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well, but according to all of the little “vaccine” enthusiasts and little science experts on this site, the “vaccines” don’t alter your DNA at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Sweet. Lol. Who owns me now?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Well how do we know the vax'd are not stamped or have some kind of marker. All the vaccines
have bar codes for the vax, diluent, & etc...so since all should match then maybe there
is a chip, a nano particle or something that matches the injection numbers therefore
marking those who took the jab?

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 872021 by Ektar because: grammer

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

That will be China as they are the ones that made the virus new strength and they came out with the shot for all.

Soo yes that will be China, I am sure it will be a war between big pharma soon as who will own the human patent.

edit on 8-7-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This ain’t unnerving at all! Coupled with YT’s takedown of the Dr. that invented mRNA, it’s coming in clearer now. a reply to: onehuman

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, this totally explains the push for everyone to get the 'vaccine'. What about the laws in other countries? Is it everywhere or just the USA?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wouldn't that mean they would have had to consider us to be human in the first place? As far as I can tell, for quite some time now, everyone in government has considered us to be sub-human.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Well, this totally explains the push for everyone to get the 'vaccine'. What about the laws in other countries? Is it everywhere or just the USA?

Japan is soft toning down the vaccine, it still is not mandatory.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I've been saying this for years. Patenting a genome, just like GMO corn, you become a GMO product, a GMH if your owners feel generous. What happens when GMO products go off the reservation? The owner destroys them. What if the owner doesn't like the present crop? The owner can destroy them. Once you've had the jab, you have about as much legal rights as dog pleading its case to its owner, as in NONE.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join