It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a Supreme Court Ruling...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So there is a Welsh Family that technically owns China. That same family owns a lot of the pharma companies as well as the whole banking system in the US. Funny how that works, isn't it?

For any nay-sayers out there go research the Morgan family and all the anti-American stuff they've backed/supported/created. The Great War, and the second half of it, the Business Plot, a number of political assassinations both here and abroad, several governmental overthrows, and let not even get into the entire eugenics movement. Miles, John, and James sure have left a legacy out there for all of us to deal with.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

A while back, a few years ago during the Bush administration we research a lot into the war makers in the country, the families that controls the world.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Assuming that mRNA alters DNA. Which from what I've been reading it does not.

medlineplus.gov...

Messenger RNA is a type of RNA that is necessary for protein production. In cells, mRNA uses the information in genes to create a blueprint for making proteins. Once cells finish making a protein, they quickly break down the mRNA. mRNA from vaccines does not enter the nucleus and does not alter DNA.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I don't believe this ruling implies we are now owned and not considered 100% human anymore. That scotusblog link confirms this and nothing to do with mRNA vax. This synthetic DNA created in their lab from mRNA is known as complementary DNA (cDNA) which the court did not rule on concerning patenable.

Last page has this opinion:

That case was from 2013. Where does such DNA patents stand now? I wonder if later follow on cases/appeals regards to patents on cDNA and isolated DNA have been ruled upon.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

One thing I have learn in my years in earth is, never trust government and never ever trust those that are making money out of you, that means big pharma.

Their record of lies and deception can be traced by the law sues they pay, you can find their dirty deeds in the gov. records too.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

This was so outrageous i just spent an hour trying to debunk.

I need more time.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You are reading it wrong. Not sure how any sane person with 2 working brain cells could come to this conclusion. The vaccine can be patented, humans can not be, that's the clear conclusion of this ruling.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is SCotUS, there is no appeal. Who would they appeal to?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Well how do we know the vax'd are not stamped or have some kind of marker. All the vaccines
have bar codes for the vax, diluent, & etc...so since all should match then maybe there
is a chip, a nano particle or something that matches the injection numbers therefore
marking those who took the jab?

Cheers
Ektar

Unless it was filled with saline.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

More importantly, who becomes the Hunted?

Well I don't believe there are any laws against killing trans humans so looks like they will become the hunted ones.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Well, but according to all of the little “vaccine” enthusiasts and little science experts on this site, the “vaccines” don’t alter your DNA at all.

I imagine it wont be long before we see with our very own eyes how THAT will play out down the road considering all the above eh?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Neither the PDF or the SCOTUS blog article actually says what has been proposed, but can lead one to such a conclusion. It certainly got me thinking. I'd like to see a link on the subject of trans-human rights in relation to gene patents, if there even is such a thing.

Even though the case supports that naturally occurring DNA can't be patented, what about the possibility of patenting our personal DNA because we own our bodies and/or because it mutated within our bodies at some point in our life? It could be legal protection from the trans-human take over somehow.

Just looking over some DDG search results on "transhuman bill of rights" shows this is being worked on for a post-human world. There are also discussions on how this would effect natural rights as in Bill of Rights, those endowed by our creator.
edit on 8-7-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Since were talking about DNA....this just in
youtu.be...
China is collecting DNA from millions of women from 36 countries from pregnancy tests
From Fox News business....not infowars.
edit on 8-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Well how do we know the vax'd are not stamped or have some kind of marker. All the vaccines
have bar codes for the vax, diluent, & etc...so since all should match then maybe there
is a chip, a nano particle or something that matches the injection numbers therefore

Cheers
Ektar

Yes that did run through my mind after I posted.
I think its safe to say the odds of that being true is probably in the 95% -98%. I bet they even already have a hand held scanner to check it for all the different situations that will arise. Example, flying, emergency room visit, concerts, and the list will go on and on.

I imagine being the 100% human will be a hot commodity at some point as well. They are already begging for blood donations from those that havent been vaxxed, whats that tell ya?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
DBL Post my bad
edit on 7/8/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
This ain’t unnerving at all! Coupled with YT’s takedown of the Dr. that invented mRNA, it’s coming in clearer now. a reply to: onehuman

Congratulations for realizing there are puzzle pieces, and for starting to put them together.

This ATS Thread describing mRNA warnings from Doctors and Nurses is very alarming!

Vaccine Danger is Significant: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has any publication put everything together yet, in an easy-to-read and understand format???

That seems to be missing...perhaps because these vaccines are so new and experimental.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Well, this totally explains the push for everyone to get the 'vaccine'. What about the laws in other countries? Is it everywhere or just the USA?

Considering it was a Supreme Court Ruling, I would assume this would mean just for us. Other countries will have to decide for themselves. Might make travel pretty tricky down the road. Dont know about trade or other situations

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The mark of the deceiver. Once you sign the contract with the devil, even if done without knowledge, the devil owns you

Devil seems to be a word used to identify deceivers. Satan is supposedly an entity or fallen angel, and I have no idea what the word Lucifer actually means.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Cheers
Ektar

I'm thinking those who are vaccinated give off a signal that can be sensed and tracked remotely.

That could be why the Biden Administration said it will be sending people to knock-on-doors of the UN-Vaccinated. If "the signal" isn't sensed in a particular home/apartment, the person(s) there are not vaccinated.

The insane push to get everyone vaccinated against a minimally lethal virus, is certainly tied to a sinister goal. That's obvious to anyone who takes in information and thinks.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

Yep I read that today, is really creepy, first China buy labs that test for covid to gather DNA and now is collecting the DNA of pregnant women, is just outrageous.

But what bothers me the most is how willing people are giving away their DNA samples to any company.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join