It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphene Oxide: The actual contents inside Pfizer vials exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I am sorry about your loss as for your ultra liberal friend i wonder how they feel about the shots now?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
His own website early states that he is the inventor of mRNA vaccenes

Not the covid 19 ones obviously but that he invented mRNA vaccenes, take a look it's very clearly stated.

I don't know enough about it but if you look into it what you see is either Dr Malone or his wife claiming that he is the inventor of mRNA vacenes and also DNA vacenes and just about everyone else saying that he did not invent mRNA vacenes but he was involved in the groundbreaking work that eventually led to the invention of usable mRNA vacenes.

So either the entire medical professional world has rewritten history in an effort to discredit him or he is exaggerating his involvement in it.

What leads me to think it's the latter is the general lack of support for his claims outside his own website and some YouTube channels

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: nonspecific
From what I have gathered what he discovered was the method that eventually led to others developing mRNA vacenes not as he claims that he actually invented mRNA vaccenes.

And yet you still haven't proven that he claims to have invented these vaccines.

I have seen a lot of references to his having claimed to have invented the underlying tech, NOT these jabs.

Again, maybe you're right and he did - but all it is now is an unsubstantiated claim made by you.

Personally, I think you're just regurgitating what someone else said with the goal of delegitimizing him.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Not the covid 19 ones obviously but that he invented mRNA vaccenes, take a look it's very clearly stated.

I don't know enough about it but if you look into it what you see is either Dr Malone or his wife claiming that he is the inventor of mRNA vacenes and also DNA vacenes and just about everyone else saying that he did not invent mRNA vacenes but he was involved in the groundbreaking work that eventually led to the invention of usable mRNA vacenes.

So either the entire medical professional world has rewritten history in an effort to discredit him or he is exaggerating his involvement in it.

What leads me to think it's the latter is the general lack of support for his claims outside his own website and some YouTube channels

From what I have gathered what he discovered was the method that eventually led to others developing mRNA vacenes not as he claims that he actually invented mRNA vaccenes.

And yet you still haven't proven that he claims to have invented these vaccines.

I have seen a lot of references to his having claimed to have invented the underlying tech, NOT these jabs.

Again, maybe you're right and he did - but all it is now is an unsubstantiated claim made by you.

Personally, I think you're just regurgitating what someone else said with the goal of delegitimizing him.

Yes his claim comes from a lie or stretching the truth. He was involved for a year with a study where they injected mRNA into mice. It has some success with mice problem was wouldnt work on humans.

Katalin Karikó and her longtime collaborator at Penn — Drew Weissman, an immunologist with a medical degree and Ph.D. from Boston University finally found a way for an injection to work.

Humans had a severe immune response to mRNA and the body would quickly destroy it.Every strand of mRNA is made up of four molecular building blocks called nucleotides. But in its altered, synthetic form, one of those building blocks was throwing everything off by signaling the immune system response. So Karikó and Weissman simply subbed it out for a slightly tweaked version, creating a hybrid mRNA that could sneak its way into cells without alerting the body’s defenses.

So bottom line the inventor of the method used is Katalin Karikó she made sacrifices to complete her work including a demotion at one point because they were having problems getting funding. There is no doubt who invented the method used.

edit on 7/9/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Big pharma rewriting history to discredit him as part of an evil plan to enslave humanity is a lot more exciting though isn't it.

It is quite amazing how many people these days are using the gullibility of the CT world to forward their own private agendas.

a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

So this is global research.ca right?

The Centre for Research on Globalization promotes conspiracy theories and falsehoods.[28] It has reported that the September 11 attacks were a false flag attack planned by the CIA,[2] that the United States and its allies fund al-Qaeda and the Islamic State, and that sarin gas was not used in the Khan Shaykhun chemical attack, which globalresearch.ca articles characterized as a false flag operation orchestrated by terrorists opposed to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.[6][23] Other articles published on the site have asserted that the 7 July 2005 London bombings were perpetrated by the United States, Israel, and United Kingdom.[14] Chossudovsky has himself posted articles on the site which suggested that Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset, and accusing the United States, Israel and Britain of plotting to conquer the world.[14] The Centre has also promoted the Irish slavery myth, prompting a letter by more than 80 scholars debunking the myth.
. — en.m.wikipedia.org...

That website, huh?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Both those links are from the same Christian conservative news channel group.

Which has nothing to do with the information presented.

I'm sorry for you. Being incapable of rational thought is a serious to living a happy life..

It would look better for you if you also included some from a different source.

I couldn't care less how anything 'looks for me'.

What care about are facts.

Apparently all you care about is anything that confirms your pre-existing bias.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Take a look ... where?

You apparently are clueless when it comes to the meaning of 'providing evidence'.

Hint: Your typed words are not evidence, they are merely opinion.

Also, the word you are looking for is vaccine, not 'vaccene' or 'vacene'.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Take a look ... where?

You apparently are clueless when it comes to the meaning of 'providing evidence'.

Its called the web do you not know how to look it up i did its called google amazing things these search engines. I get your confusion as it is not a conspiracy site you like to quote as fact.

Vaccine misinformation has gotten worse since the COVID-19 pandemic began. It feels harder than ever to get simple answers. Conspiracy theories have mixed with honest questions to make a dangerous cocktail. Its time for people to start seeking real answers instead of verify their beliefs in thier bubble.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Take a look on his website? I thought I'd made that clear enough so I apologize.

As to the spelling it's obviously my phone auto correct playing up.

If you could be so good as to understand if it says vaccene or vacene I obviously mean vaccine.

Take a look ... where?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You provided two links which I think is great but they are from different websites both owned and controlled by the same Christian conservative umbrella group.

I simply wanted to point out that if you were to provide two links both from seperate and opposing political standpoints it would be a better presentation of the evidence.

Both those links are from the same Christian conservative news channel group.

Which has nothing to do with the information presented.

I'm sorry for you. Being incapable of rational thought is a serious to living a happy life..

It would look better for you if you also included some from a different source.

I couldn't care less how anything 'looks for me'.

What care about are facts.

Apparently all you care about is anything that confirms your pre-existing bias.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Its called the web do you not know how to look it up

Irrelevant.You are making the claim, so the onus is on you to prove it.

Since you won't, it must be either because you can't because you are wrong, or you don;t know how to look it up - its called google amazing things these search engines.

Vaccine

Thanks for correcting your ridiculous misspelling - and you're welcome for my taking the time to assist.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Take a look on his website? I thought I'd made that clear enough so I apologize.

You have yet to link to his website, or even quote the text from it.

he one making the claim, that is on you.

As to the spelling it's obviously my phone auto correct playing up.

Ridiculous - vaccene/vacene are real words, why would your phone auto-correct spelling to a non-existent word - unless maybe you added the wrong spelling to your phones spell-check dictionary yourself?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Panartisis
a reply to: Salander

They found that the jagged edges of graphene nanoparticles, super sharp and super strong, easily pierced through cell membranes in human lung, skin and immune cells, suggesting the potential to do serious damage in humans and other animals.

link

Imagine if they could manipulate vibrational frequencies to break up the graphine, like tiny razor blades coursing through your veins.

Debunk above because I know people close that have took the brand.

Some theorize that those vibrational frequencies could be provided by 5G

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You provided two links which I think is great but they are from different websites both owned and controlled by the same Christian conservative umbrella group.

As I said, that is irrelevant to the content presented.

I simply wanted to point out that if you were to provide two links both from seperate and opposing political standpoints it would be a better presentation of the evidence.

No, you just don't want to bother reviewing the evidence with an open mind, so you use any and every you can to deflect.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

That's a good picture of you with your ears plugged, and most appropriate for your apparent mindset.

This graphene oxide discovery has you and other guardians of the official narrative quite concerned, eh?

Likely certain individuals can tolerate some level of graphene oxide for some period of time, while others succumb quickly, in hours, days or weeks.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Ok apparently beyond you so i will help you.

Notice what it says at the top of his website.

www.rwmalonemd.com...

So he claims he invented something he did not. Ill tell you this he has made changes to it he had his resume on the sight hes removed it now probably because the atention it was getting as people compared dates. His wife and him are making a concerted effort to rebrand him for their consulting agency. In other words wants to make money reality when you saw his resume all his work in RNA was pre doc. Meaning he was a student working in the lab.

If hes willing to decieve you on what hes done shouldnt you take anything else he might say with a grain of salt? In reality he wasnt against the use of mRNA his argument was not enough research was done on the vaccine. He claimed further research needs to be done on monitoring its use . Funny part is it is being done and he knows it but you cant get on TV that way.

Now anyone telling you graphene oxide is in a shot is either stupid or a fool. Graphene oxide which is grahene applied in an acid forms graphene layers(and will continue to do so until you remove it from acid). You can break them using a sonic drill but they will reform( not 5G thats just silly). Graphene oxide makes great filters you can make them so only specific things can pass trough much like the toys toddelers use, the one where you put shapes in specific holes. Putting graphene oxide in a needle will stop it from being used be like trying to shoot honey through a syringe needle.

here you guys might want to read this

Although a document concerning vaccines and graphene oxide on which the university’s seal appears has gone viral, this document isn’t endorsed by the University of Almería. In fact, the academic institution has “unequivocally” distanced itself from this alleged study and its conclusions.

healthfeedback.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It sounds to me like the fools are those who buy into the claims of well known liars with an agenda. An example would be Pharma and its many advertising brochures.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Ok apparently beyond you so i will help you.

Notice what it says at the top of his website.

www.rwmalonemd.com...

So he claims he invented something he did not.

I actually clicked the link and read.

Nowhere does he claim to have invented these current mRNA jabs.

Reading the linked page makes it very clear he pioneered the technology used to make the current jabs. He has a lot of patents, and describes the process big pharma used to get around them.

So, no, he still hasn't claimed to have invented these jabs.

Next?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
It sounds to me like the fools are those who buy into the claims of well known liars with an agenda. An example would be Pharma and its many advertising brochures.

Or people that have a severe case of dunning kruger and do not have the faculties to comprehend the science involved. So they have to just rely on their bias and base their decisions on no real facts. There are so many pharmacuetical companies world wide each in compition with each other(even countries). They would be the first ones to report a problem a competitor might be having. And dont think they dont test other drugs from other manufaturers they do.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Well its not my fault you cant read the top of the page right next to his email is english a second language?

But even pioneered as you want to claim thats false too. None of his patents were used why would they it was the 80s and we have learned alot since then.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join